advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Can someone please judge who is more "show" ready in these pics?

numba1scrapper

Registered
an acquaintance is constantly downtalking me because he has the mass over me, but to be completely honest hes only like 20 pounds heavier then me and doesnt look show ready at ALL (to me at least)

Just curious if someone could rate who you think would has the better physique AS IS.

I know this is retarded, but its really pissing me off...

72b1ch.jpg

1hqhw8.jpg

all we can really tell from those two pictures is that #2 is leaner and has more hair. Try posting more pics and have both of you do the same pose or at least post quarter-turn pictures.

I know these pics probably still arent what you requested, but this is all i have readily available right now at work lol..

72b1ch.jpg

1hqhw8.jpg

oswoyv.jpg

2m35tux.jpg

14occ3d.jpg

nnpdlv.jpg

2rnwy6d.jpg

16ii53a.jpg

2im6uc.jpg

4jq3he.jpg

4vfne1.jpg

Last edited:
Hes def alot bigger then me I get that, but just curious whos got the better physique based on these pics... Dudes telling me I should give up trying to gain muscle because I use protein powders to suppliment 2 of my meals per day.. get the hell out of here.

Well what do you mean when you say show ready? you are a lot leaner then he is but he has a lot more muscle than you, it your speaking in terms of competition ready neither of you would be considerd ready if you mean beach body yes I would go with your look it would probably get you more looks from the ladies

Well what do you mean when you say show ready? you are a lot leaner then he is but he has a lot more muscle than you, it your speaking in terms of competition ready neither of you would be considerd ready if you mean beach body yes I would go with your look it would probably get you more looks from the ladies

in the bodybuilding world, do you think his look would be more desireable then mine? Lets say we both wanted to get embaressed going on stage.. who would win do you think??

heres more, sorry the blanked out ones were ones i posted on another forum that i didnt want my face shown on

a2ay35.jpg

209mwzs.jpg

2ylkxdw.jpg

i1ehc6.jpg

23ht939.jpg

That is an impossible question to answer , either one could win the race getting into show condition if hooked up with a good coach.

You are both in good shape , neither are near stange ready , the pic quality and lighting is just to far off , if we could see the two of you standing next to eachother in the same light doing the same pose it would make the question a little easier to answer

But again your question is open ended like "how long is a piece of rope"

I hope you guys got the 64gb iPhone to hold all those mirror pics. haha just messin.

I don't want to know why you have that pix of your buddy where his Wang is almost exposed. As to answr your q, you look leaner, he's a lot bigger.

Why are you letting him get to you?

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

This, bro theres shit talkers everywhere. Why let it get to you? Not like everyone has to share your opinion. He is entitled to his and so are you. So be it.

I don't want to know why you have that pix of your buddy where his Wang is almost exposed. As to answr your q, you look leaner, he's a lot bigger.

its on his facebook lol

Why are you letting him get to you?

This, bro theres shit talkers everywhere. Why let it get to you? Not like everyone has to share your opinion. He is entitled to his and so are you. So be it.

im letting it get to me because I feel like this dudes in WORSE shape then me and has the balls to tell ME I need to just give up and stop training because im smaller and dont get ALL my macros from real food, rather shakes twice a day.

its on his facebook lol

im letting it get to me because I feel like this dudes in WORSE shape then me and has the balls to tell ME I need to just give up and stop training because im smaller and dont get ALL my macros from real food, rather shakes twice a day.

Tell him to stop shit talking and to do a real competition with you. Then you can see who the real winner is.

You're both fat.

Hope this helps.

Tell him to stop shit talking and to do a real competition with you. Then you can see who the real winner is.

Damn right , put up or shut up!!!

tell him the pose down is febuary 1st , you both have to stand side by side and have sombody with a better camera take pics of mandatories

Neither of you are show ready. - You want to shut him up, get into contest shape and step on stage. I guarantee after that is over, you will learn more about yourself and you'll care less what he thinks, as this sport is more about competing against yourself.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131