YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Can someone post before and after pics of...

The Real Mako

Registered
I would love to see before and after pics of someone who used synthelator.. I want to know what one looks like hours after its use...

Ask bulldog21

Very interesting unfortunately I think most people who use are not going to post the pics, to each his own but not for me, I would eat a placenta if I thought it would create growth but seo just crosses a line in my book

Vespa103 said:
Very interesting unfortunately I think most people who use are not going to post the pics, to each his own but not for me, I would eat a placenta if I thought it would create growth but seo just crosses a line in my book

Synthelator NOT Syntherol...;)

The Real Mako said:
I would love to see before and after pics of someone who used synthelator.. I want to know what one looks like hours after its use...

Umm Yeah I can do that tommorow for you...I left my memory stick at work for ...well for work purposes..lol I will post them up here tomorrow...

I will tell you straight up Mako that I was more impressed about its non cramping effect I had....I never had one worry one bit about cramping and I was pretty dry all the way through the night show.....

The Real Mako said:
thanks mate

Well I guess the best representation would be my legs of what synthelator does......I have one pic before tanning and I was starting my carb up (after my shitload meal)......Then one later on the next day after morning show I was still absolutely freaky veiny everywhere I hope this gives you an idea....

Attachments

• PICT0451.JPG
    PICT0451.JPG
    96.1 KB · Views: 9,392
  • PICT0462.JPG
    PICT0462.JPG
    85.8 KB · Views: 9,290
BULLDOG- DAMN BRO, YOUR LEGS WERE ROCK HARD...GOOD JOB !!! HOW LONG DID IT TAKE TO NOTICE THE EFFECTS ?

CHRIS

chris250 said:
BULLDOG- DAMN BRO, YOUR LEGS WERE ROCK HARD...GOOD JOB !!! HOW LONG DID IT TAKE TO NOTICE THE EFFECTS ?

CHRIS

The stuff hits you FAST......i had to sit down for a couple of minutes and eat some carb up granola Strongmind made me....I breathed heavy from it for only about ten minutes and was fine after that.....From about 20 minutes after application until I would guess late that night I was retarded veiny but better yet I never felt crampy once....

I would suggest a practice run prior to the show to see how it effects you individually. It hit me too late!

BW

BigWilly said:
I would suggest a practice run prior to the show to see how it effects you individually. It hit me too late!

BW

Great Idea BW, I did one 4 weeks out from my show to see how it would work and I ended up doing it about 2.5 hours before I got on stage to avoid it hitting too late...

HOLY CRAP! From two photos taken so close together in time, that's an incredible difference! You even look a LOT fuller and the tan brings out the separation. BD21, I think you've just improved huge even since I came onboard here. What are you doing that I'm not!?! Besides a sexy, tall, former Member of the Month whose name I won't mention...

Seriously, great job.

bulldog21 said:
Great Idea BW, I did one 4 weeks out from my show to see how it would work and I ended up doing it about 2.5 hours before I got on stage to avoid it hitting too late...

I was not so fortunate, lol...I should have spent the extra $ to try it a couple weeks out...

I was on stage in pj GASPING for air...ugh....did it about 60min. prior to stage...

BW

OuchThatHurts said:
HOLY CRAP! From two photos taken so close together in time, that's an incredible difference! You even look a LOT fuller and the tan brings out the separation. BD21, I think you've just improved huge even since I came onboard here. What are you doing that I'm not!?! Besides a sexy, tall, former Member of the Month whose name I won't mention...

Seriously, great job.

LOL....Chris, OTH, thanks guys...I don't know what I have done other than just try and stay as consistent as possible with nutrition, training, and smart supplementation, I guess you do that long enough and you are bound to get bigger...(Oh and a tall sexy Former member of the month on the top banner doesn't hurt either..;) )

I owe alot of thanks to this baord as I have picked up so much knowledge from here and have learned alot from all you guys...Its like Ron Harris always says: "The more you know, the more you'll grow"

The Real Mako said:
how long does the effect last once it hits your system?

I would say at least 18 hours Mako, really I am not sure....Like I said earlier I was still really veiny and non crampy till way after the night show so you need not worry about it stop working the day of your show.

Again I would purchase two of them so that you can do a trial run so you know what it feels like and will feel like the morning before your show just to be on the safe side....

BD, you never cease to amaze me. Great pics man.

Its kinda hard to tell from these pics, but I think it will be enough to see the difference sythelator can make. The only problem was I wasn't carbed up enough. I actually stayed pretty vascular (more than usual) for about 48 hrs.

The 1st pic was taken between prejudging and the night show. 2nd pic taken the day before the show.

Attachments

• 100_0815.JPG
    100_0815.JPG
    60.1 KB · Views: 5,669
  • 100_0779.JPG
    100_0779.JPG
    56.2 KB · Views: 5,733
Last edited:
It seemed to last about 6-8 hours for me. I had the same result as far as pulling out more vascularity in my legs but not so much in the upper body though. Big A. - I shot in the glutes last time. Could shooting in the delts make a difference with bringing out upper body vaso?

bulldog21 said:
Well I guess the best representation would be my legs of what synthelator does......I have one pic before tanning and I was starting my carb up (after my shitload meal)......Then one later on the next day after morning show I was still absolutely freaky veiny everywhere I hope this gives you an idea....

Thats crazy.......thinking of giving this product a go fro my next competition.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear