over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Can stress cause low t?

F0cus

Registered
I ask because I've been on trt for many years and during that time I've tried to come off an see if I could get my natty levels back but was unsuccessfull and ended up coming back on. I realized that during the time leading up to my low t diagnosis and during my time trying to recover my natty levels, I was extremely stressed. I had just started a family, lived In a really tiny condo with 2 kids, 2 dogs and 2 adults... It was just a very stressfull time in my life.

As of late I've really calmed down and my living situation is 100% better. I've learned how to live in the now and not worry about the past or future. This has helped dramatically with my stress.

Can being extremely stressed cause low t? My levels were low 200's when tested. I really want to come off if possible for various reasons but don't wanna feel like shit my whole life. Opinions are greatly appreciated.

I will also note that my doctor never did any testing to determine the cause of my low t. Just simply put me on test.

Thanks

Stress, depression, high protein diet with low fat, overwork, luck of sleep(insomnia) can cause low T level.

I ask because I've been on trt for many years and during that time I've tried to come off an see if I could get my natty levels back but was unsuccessfull and ended up coming back on. I realized that during the time leading up to my low t diagnosis and during my time trying to recover my natty levels, I was extremely stressed. I had just started a family, lived In a really tiny condo with 2 kids, 2 dogs and 2 adults... It was just a very stressfull time in my life.

As of late I've really calmed down and my living situation is 100% better. I've learned how to live in the now and not worry about the past or future. This has helped dramatically with my stress.

Can being extremely stressed cause low t? My levels were low 200's when tested. I really want to come off if possible for various reasons but don't wanna feel like shit my whole life. Opinions are greatly appreciated.

I will also note that my doctor never did any testing to determine the cause of my low t. Just simply put me on test.

Thanks

Stress = Elevated cortisol
Stress + Humanofort = Lower cortisol.

Thanks

Yes it can. Stress can be detrimental to us in many ways.

Here is my original bloodwork before going on trt. Anything jump out to you guys? You can see my fsh and lh are within normal range.

TOTAL T 230 NORMAL 280-800

SHBG 11 NORMAL 7-50

FREE T 7.69 NORMAL 3.0 -12.8

T3 FREE 3.3 NORMAL 1.8 -4.6

T4 FREE 1.14 NORMAL .0 -1.7

FSH 2.9 NORMAL 1.5 - 12.4

TSH 6.230 NORMAL .27 -4.2 THIS WAS HIGH BUT NOT SURE WHAT IT IS

LH 3.4 NORMAL 1.7 - 8.6

ESTRADIOL 19.7 NORMAL 7.6 - 42.6

DHEA 309 NORMAL 160-449

CORTISOL 27.3 NORMAL 6.2 - 19.4 HIGH

Here is my original bloodwork before going on trt. Anything jump out to you guys? You can see my fsh and lh are within normal range.

TOTAL T 230 NORMAL 280-800

SHBG 11 NORMAL 7-50

FREE T 7.69 NORMAL 3.0 -12.8

T3 FREE 3.3 NORMAL 1.8 -4.6

T4 FREE 1.14 NORMAL .0 -1.7

FSH 2.9 NORMAL 1.5 - 12.4

TSH 6.230 NORMAL .27 -4.2 THIS WAS HIGH BUT NOT SURE WHAT IT IS

LH 3.4 NORMAL 1.7 - 8.6

ESTRADIOL 19.7 NORMAL 7.6 - 42.6

DHEA 309 NORMAL 160-449

CORTISOL 27.3 NORMAL 6.2 - 19.4 HIGH

You cortisol is way out of range.

A study involving 23 human subjects was completed in Ohio June of 2003. The results were impressive and confirm many results and observations made in the Romanian studies.

Serrano Family Practice
Eric Serrano, M.D.

My name is Eric Serrano, and I am MD in Pickerington, Ohio, and I practice both conventional medicine and alternative medicine. I do research for different supplement companies and actually have designed supplements myself.

The reason I am writing is because I am so excited about a recent research studied I performed about a year ago with a supplement Humanofort containing Natural Growth Factors extract.

I want to tell you that I didn’t expect any results from the supplement because of what it is, but was I wrong.

We used 23 human subjects in my office that were picked absolutely at random and blood was drawn from each individual under the same conditions, including fasting and in the morning. No diet changes or exercise changes were allowed during the trial period.
We tried to pick as many women as men so the data was not only one sided but we ended with 16 men and 7 women, two men didn’t follow up and two women did not follow up. The lab drew insulin levels, lipid panel which consist of HDL (good cholesterol), LDL (bad cholesterol), triglycerides and total cholesterol, also DHEAS, total and free testosterone and cortisol levels, all done in the AM.

This was an impressive study not only because the findings but the way the subjects response to the supplement. Most of them rated like feeling of feeling just “better”, actually 70% of the subjects stated the above and the other 30% didn’t “feel a thing” but the blood test were an incredible success.
The reason I stated the above is because it is the first time that I’ve see any supplement only change what was supposedly abnormal with the patient, for example subjects that had high cholesterol came down, but if normal nothing happen, and the most surprising of all if the insulin levels were high then the levels were lowered all the way down to normal and this happen in 100% of the patients that had high insulin levels with the worst level being 84.8,(0-20 mlU/ml is the range for normal levels) change to 13.5, without changing diets, or taking medications.

This is an absolute incredible finding because mortality is related to insulin levels, the higher the levels the higher you chance of dying, and with this supplement you can cut that to half.
Just imagine something that can decrease a risk factor for cardiac disease besides cholesterol that can lower also the worst maker of all, high insulin levels.

Most of the patients also achieved a reduction in cortisol levels, the higher the starting level the greater the reduction in the AM cortisol levels. I will like to add that we used patients of all ages and in different setting and almost every single time cortisol responded to Humanofort in positive way. 28% patients who filled out a questionnaire noted they felt better and had an improvement in sleep quality.

This remarkable result has made me a big believer and also I highly recommended to patients not only for the above but also for the very accurate changes seen with cholesterol and the rest of the laboratory results.

Sincerely,
Eric Serrano, M

Where can you find humanofort? is it otc or is a prescription needed?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws