over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Can this really happen in less than 3 weeks? Recent BW numbers

x1xjcramair1x1

Registered
So I don't have a ton of time to write this, but jumped off a 10 week T-Prop, Var & Mast on 7-25 so 3 weeks ago. Had the Doc get a me a full work-up on labs. I was stoked with all the results - EXCEPT my total Testosterone level which was: 281 (range for my age is 240-950) and my Test Free was 12 ng/dl (range was 9-30). Back in March after 4 weeks of being off I was: 385

After my last inject on 7-25 I jumped on Nolva 40mg 1st week 20mg 2nd week and not other PCT. I generally recover very good and always have.

**I was going 700mg t-prop, 700, mast-p and Var at 40mg daily during the above mentioned cycle.

All of my other numbers looked amazing and for the first time my ALT/AST made major improvements.

My ALT in March was 72 and now it's 46
MY AST in March was 112 (yikes) BUT now it's 32

**I swear it has to be the Liv.52 - I stopped the milk thistle and have been taking 4 capsules daily. Just got 6 more bottles of this stuff off Amazon :D

Total Cholesterol: 158mg/dl
Triglycerides: 75mg/dl
HDL: 36mg/dl (this I know needs to be better - in March was 27)
LDL: 107mg/dl
Ratio: 4.4

**I know I could post this in lab forum, but I just want to hear if any others dropped that low with Test before?

Bro it's only been 3 weeks. You checked too soon.

Not sure why you went with nolva only.

Normally I'd give people crap for the hdl but again it's only been 3 weeks and both var and mast can mess with hdl so it's probably going to improve more.

I wouldn't necessarily credit any liver supplements as for a bodybuilder you can have huge swings in ast alt depending on workouts.

Small fluctuations in recovery are normal so even if your levels were 400 after 4 weeks one time it might be only 200 after 4 weeks another time but it's the end result that matters. But for most guys the slope decreases after more cycles with some having the end point change.

Personally I'd recommend taking aromason for a few weeks to augment the recovery and maybe even low dose clomid for 4-6 weeks. Recheck in labs in 8 weeks. Nothing to worry aboit this soon

So you got bloods 3 weeks post cycle and only did 2 weeks of nolva...what did you expect?

Honestly I would have expected your test to be much lower still.

Recheck in 5 weeks and your test should be higher.

Liv 52 comment, I too have used it for a long time and had success with the product. My Liver values have always been in normal range any time they were out of normal was only by a couple points.

if the liver and kidney values are fine and you feel well then I would not worry as your test levels should raise over time. If you felt like crap and had low test 1-2 months following then I would be concerned. But if your health markers are good and you feel good then let the body recoup without more drugs, it will.

Recheck in 5 weeks and your test should be higher.

That's my plan JJ. My reasoning for the post was I duplicated the same process last year and 2-3 weeks out just on Nolva alone I was in the 400s total Test. On another note I may consider at my age (38) just cruising when I am off at a very low TRT dose.

Someone mentioned "just" Nolva. I get shit for that all of the time, but as a practical matter "just" Nolva works fine for me. Generally I run it anywhere from 4-6 weeks with 40, 40, 20, 20. I've never once needed HCG or any of the other PCT stuff.

While on Aromasin does a fabulous job at keeping sides down.

Bro it's only been 3 weeks. You checked too soon.

Not sure why you went with nolva only.

Normally I'd give people crap for the hdl but again it's only been 3 weeks and both var and mast can mess with hdl so it's probably going to improve more.

I wouldn't necessarily credit any liver supplements as for a bodybuilder you can have huge swings in ast alt depending on workouts.

Small fluctuations in recovery are normal so even if your levels were 400 after 4 weeks one time it might be only 200 after 4 weeks another time but it's the end result that matters. But for most guys the slope decreases after more cycles with some having the end point change.

Personally I'd recommend taking aromason for a few weeks to augment the recovery and maybe even low dose clomid for 4-6 weeks. Recheck in labs in 8 weeks. Nothing to worry aboit this soon

Thanks for the feedback. I just saw this after I posted, however I do keep things in line with Aromasin while on. I honestly believe that my AST/ALT was way out of wack back in March due to a crazy leg workout I did the day before. I am not sure of the science behind why intense training, sports etc...throws off AST/ALT levels, but I've been told a few times. Thanks Again!

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws