over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Can to much arimidex cause bloating.

reconhardc

FOUNDING Member
Registered
I have a client who is age 40. 5 feet 9 and started at 242 lbs. 3 weeks ago. In that time we have got him down to 233, . Here is the problem The client, has that low beer gut thick abdominal fat> He has that classic look of low lying beer gut. Most research show that heavy lower abdominal fat, coupled with high saturated fat eating, and poor health habits can easily make a person an estrogen magnet. This gentleman looks bloated all the time.Even though we are keeping a low carb regimen. Meaning carbs post workout only, and not to many. I ordered some Ana, and for the 1st 7 days, had him take a 1mg. Then backed it down to .25 mg daily. He is using standard thermos
and we are keeping insulin in check. My question again is Can to much ana cause bloating. Thanks.

Ive never heard of bloating from to much dex , maybe the bloating could be coming from something in his diet or maybe he could be lactose intolerant and protein shakes are bloating him ,these are just suggestions you could always post his diet , and maybe look into yohimbe its supposed to target the fat areas common with men and women.

Good idea with the yohimbe. No-ive never heard of Arimx causing bloating, just the opposite.

I also meant to mention trying some Syntheblock for the digestive enzymes and also ginger before high preotein meals , I get bloated from egg whites but these 2 things I mentioned have really helped. Good luck

Never heard that before...

but remember, Arimidex is an aromatase inhibitor, so it will prevent estrogen conversion from test, but it will do NOTHING to prevent estrogen that is already free in the body from binding to receptor sites. For that you need Nolvadex or Clomid. So to really kill estro, I use both Arimidex and Nolva/Clomid.

Typically I run 0.25mg or 0.5mg of Arim + 20mg of Nolva ED (or 50mg of Clomid) ED. That seems to work well for me off cycle (like now) plus ECA or NYC stack.

hope that helps,

DrG

Re: Never heard that before...

drgoodbody said:

Typically I run 0.25mg or 0.5mg of Arim + 20mg of Nolva ED (or 50mg of Clomid) ED. That seems to work well for me off cycle (like now) plus ECA or NYC stack.

DrG

Similar to what I do. .25mg Arimx 2-3x wk, and 50mg clo EOD.

Re: Re: Never heard that before...

MikeS said:

Similar to what I do. .25mg Arimx 2-3x wk, and 50mg clo EOD.

Mike, good idea, I might try lowering the dose as you do and see if there is any noticeable diff in results. I suspect prolly not much of if any visible diff, plus I could save a little $ doing that which ain't a bad thing brother!

DrG

Thanks Bros!!

As always You can count on grate responses from the brothers on this board. I have learned so much with much more to learn. Thanks again.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws