over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Can Trest show up as Free Test on Labs?

muscle96ss

FOUNDING Member / Featured Member / Verified Custo
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Just got back my labs. I have been on TRT forever and try to keep my total around 1000. I added Trest 10mg per day sometime last year. My Free Test Levels seem through the roof although the SHBG is low, but I always run low on that. Does anyone know if the Trest can interfere with the free dialysis method used for Free Test?

Estradiol, Ultrasensitive, LC/MS
ESTRADIOL,ULTRASENSITIVE, LC/MS 79 HIGH < OR = 29 pg/mL
Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG)
SEX HORMONE BINDING GLOBULIN 9 LOW 10-50 nmol/L
Testosterone, Free (Dialysis) and Total, MS
TESTOSTERONE, TOTAL, MS 1120 HIGH 250-1100 ng/dL
TESTOSTERONE, FREE 473.9 HIGH 35.0-155.0 pg/mL

Trest acetate? And when did you take the shot? I've run it right up to 48 hours before the blood draw and had no issues.

Did you take exemestane morning of the test?

I don't think you're that far off. With a Total Test of 1200 my free is 450.

Trest acetate? And when did you take the shot? I've run it right up to 48 hours before the blood draw and had no issues.

Did you take exemestane morning of the test?
I didn't do my daily shots until after my lab draw, so it had been over 24 hours since my last injections. I am not on an anti-estrogens; although I just ordered some raloxifene from MA.

Hmm, my total and free were both unusually high last time and I had just come off trest a week earlier. Now I wonder

Just got back my labs. I have been on TRT forever and try to keep my total around 1000. I added Trest 10mg per day sometime last year. My Free Test Levels seem through the roof although the SHBG is low, but I always run low on that. Does anyone know if the Trest can interfere with the free dialysis method used for Free Test?

Estradiol, Ultrasensitive, LC/MS
ESTRADIOL,ULTRASENSITIVE, LC/MS 79 HIGH < OR = 29 pg/mL
Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG)
SEX HORMONE BINDING GLOBULIN 9 LOW 10-50 nmol/L
Testosterone, Free (Dialysis) and Total, MS
TESTOSTERONE, TOTAL, MS 1120 HIGH 250-1100 ng/dL
TESTOSTERONE, FREE 473.9 HIGH 35.0-155.0 pg/mL
What is your experience on 10mg TREST?

What is your experience on 10mg TREST?
Definitely adds a sense of well being but seemed to vary by UG brand a little. I used Makine labs first and it felt amazing with some strength gains and a little water retention, but not much. Couldn't find any more and went off for a while. Went back on later on PharmaHGH brand and had same experience without as much of a "well-being feeling" and switched to Pharmaqo, and felt no change as PharmaHGH brand except smoother injections. Then recently, while waiting for more Pharmaqo to arrive, I switched over to Amino Asylum. I think it is overdosed as I put on a bunch of water, felt bloated, and just uncomfortable; and had to lower the dose a bit. Overall I really like Trest, it adds a little more kick and the side effects are minimal once you dial in the dosage. For me, it kinds of reminds me of when I used to add Masteron E at around 200-300mg a week during a cycle, but without the lean-hard look.

Hmm, my total and free were both unusually high last time and I had just come off trest a week earlier. Now I wonder
I experienced the exact same thing in regards to total testosterone levels the last time I had my labs done. I took about a week off Trestolone with my usual TRT doctor prescribed dosages and my levels were higher than normal. Not sure why because this is the first time it’s happened. From here on out I’m taking 2 weeks off from Trestolone before lab work to be on the safe side.

I experienced the exact same thing in regards to total testosterone levels the last time I had my labs done. I took about a week off Trestolone with my usual TRT doctor prescribed dosages and my levels were higher than normal. Not sure why because this is the first time it’s happened. From here on out I’m taking 2 weeks off from Trestolone before lab work to be on the safe side.
Wow this would explain a lot. My shitty doctor/prescriber was freaking out at my test results giving me the doomsday speech which was annoying. Was your Free Test high too?

I dropped test dose in half in response and then my levels tested below normal smh.

Wow this would explain a lot. My shitty doctor/prescriber was freaking out at my test results giving me the doomsday speech which was annoying. Was your Free Test high too?

I dropped test dose in half in response and then my levels tested below normal smh.
My doctor never mentioned my free test levels and he was so freaked out that I didn’t want to ask in fear it would open up another can of worms. 🙃

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131