advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CAN WE PLEASE GET THIS WOMAN TO POST HERE!!!

That is hilarious.

ROTFL!!!!!!!!

we need more ol ladies like that

I find that woman to be offensive and distasteful. She should be considerate of other peoples feelings and keep her rude comments to herself. If she ever does post here, she should be banned. Individuality and personal opinions cannot be tolerated....unless it is a nice opinion that makes everyone warm and fuzzy. You know, like a butterfly floating by a rainbow after a Spring shower.

BigBoyJ said:
I find that woman to be offensive and distasteful. She should be considerate of other peoples feelings and keep her rude comments to herself. If she ever does post here, she should be banned. Individuality and personal opinions cannot be tolerated....unless it is a nice opinion that makes everyone warm and fuzzy. You know, like a butterfly floating by a rainbow after a Spring shower.
LMAO:p

Agreed

BigBoyJ said:

As a person with an abnormally hairy ass, I was extremely hurt and offended by that woman's comments. She could have gently offered some grooming tips instead of callously labelling us anally hirsute individuals as "nasty." I am deeply hurt. Ban Hernon for posting this insensitive garbage!!

BigBoyJ said:

LOL BBJ I love you you big ass sob.....OOPS sorry did that hurt your feelings bbj? :)

Last edited:
LMAO

OMG we need her on this baord to lioghten the mood at times.. i noticed a few guys on here who want to be, think and play GOD.. lighten up guys and relax a bit...

I think.....

we should insult her to the fullest level if she posted here, let her really get it. I mean anything she says or writes has no real intelligent quality and we should ignorantly displace whatever opinion she has to state. We should judge her on the way she loox and talks and no other way. I mean its gross how old she loox, and how she moves her hands and lets not even get into how she talks. What a waste of human DNA, out with the trash. Well cya me need to go back to me cave so me can learn many more insults to make me feel better about me
gooster:D

Phil, we don't know where you found this shit, but, damn.. she is fuckin funny.

S & K .

Thanks friggin hysterical .. LOL

LYNX PLAYED THAT FOR ME YESTERDAY MORNING!

A HUMOROUS WAY TO START THE DAY.....:D

gooey said:
we should insult her to the fullest level if she posted here, let her really get it. I mean anything she says or writes has no real intelligent quality and we should ignorantly displace whatever opinion she has to state. We should judge her on the way she loox and talks and no other way. I mean its gross how old she loox, and how she moves her hands and lets not even get into how she talks. What a waste of human DNA, out with the trash. Well cya me need to go back to me cave so me can learn many more insults to make me feel better about me
gooster:D

Now see, Gooey. Doesn't it feel good?

yes....

It feels amazing to put people down and hurt people. But have to say this is a big world with a lot of people with different colors, diff back grounds, diff opinions, diff feelings. May be easier to respect and take in to account others thoughts and opinions unless their is some island somewhere with room for one.
goo

She had me laughing my ass off. I loved her!

gooey said:
It feels amazing to put people down and hurt people. But have to say this is a big world with a lot of people with different colors, diff back grounds, diff opinions, diff feelings. May be easier to respect and take in to account others thoughts and opinions unless their is some island somewhere with room for one.
goo

All land masses are islands, Gooey. We're all surrounded by water. I take into account other people's opinions....and as long as they agree with mine then they might just mean something to me. Otherwise, I dismiss them as crap.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131