YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

can you be natty even though you took gear?

mchief101

Registered
plan on competing natty sometime after this last cycle. what do you guys think?

Plan on hiring a coach instead of spending money on juice lol

Hey bro. Its sort of a matter of semantics, but technically after any drug use, you can never be considered natural. You can be considered drug free however. For the purposes of competition, some organizations will allow people to compete in natural shows if they have been drug free for at least one year. Other orgs you must be lifetime drug free, just depends I believe. Hope that helps!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Hey bro. Its sort of a matter of semantics, but technically after any drug use, you can never be considered natural. You can be considered drug free however. For the purposes of competition, some organizations will allow people to compete in natural shows if they have been drug free for at least one year. Other orgs you must be lifetime drug free, just depends I believe. Hope that helps!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Sums it up.

i know one organization that requires 7 years drug free to compete. After seeing some of their contestants I dont see how they pass the drug screens and lie detector test. I just cant believe some of those guys were drug free.

I think you need to find a cheaper sponsor...

Juice is dirt cheap from our sponsors, you could easily run a decent stack for less than $100 per month... Why not run gear and hire a prep guy??

So if you do stop the gear, how long before you plan to compete? Personally I think its pretty shady if you havent been off completely for ATLEAST a full year. You have guys busting there ass day in and out to live the natty bodybuilding lifestyle, they sure as hell shouldn't have to go up against guys who have been on drugs.

i know one organization that requires 7 years drug free to compete. After seeing some of their contestants I dont see how they pass the drug screens and lie detector test. I just cant believe some of those guys were drug free.

Thats why I dont like the so called "natural" shows. Obviously guys are cheating the system, and its totally fucked for the guys be truthful about not using.

you can be "clean" but never natural.

i honestly think "natural bodybuilding" is a waste of time. i mean its obvious they r on some type of drug to get that shredded and such lol like jeff willet lmao. but i was just asking because i want to hire a prep coach (3dmj) but they are natty and im currently cruising and blasting lmao....

I have met several "natural" competitors over the years. I honestly believed only two of those individuals were, no real muscular size and lost a TON of muscle while dieting...

All the rest (20+) used drugs HEAVILY to testing times (suspensions, REAL IGF/Peptides)... several were on 2-3 grams a week minimum.

But for your local level shows I would say a fair chunk of those guys really are natural, especially the younger (teens) crowd. And alot actually look pretty commendable!

IMO don't be a cheap ass. Go hire Alex Azarian and spend some money on test. Both are very reasonably priced and give great results.

I have met several "natural" competitors over the years. I honestly believed only two of those individuals were, no real muscular size and lost a TON of muscle while dieting...

All the rest (20+) used drugs HEAVILY to testing times (suspensions, REAL IGF/Peptides)... several were on 2-3 grams a week minimum.

But for your local level shows I would say a fair chunk of those guys really are natural, especially the younger (teens) crowd. And alot actually look pretty commendable!

IMO don't be a cheap ass. Go hire Alex Azarian and spend some money on test. Both are very reasonably priced and give great results.

ok im gonna hire a coach and would test only for the entire cycle be ok?

Primarily depends on your opinion of being natural. A lifetime natural?? A natural for the upcoming show?? Some guys even taking HRT/TRT consider themselves natural.

imo, go with a cycle, and yes test will do if that is what you can afford, hire your coach and compete in an open show. Bring your best and compete against others that have done the same. It is all by weight class in the NPC and there are shows everywhere. But dont competein a drug tested show, it almost breaks the code of the BB'ing world. Own up..so to speak for how far you can take your body with aas and then go compete against guys with the same train of thought, best of luck!

i know alot of people that juice for years get off go to and endocrin doc get scrips and go compete in natural shows cause some how there are flaws to there system...they shouldnt be allowed to compete at all....there not natural.....

these people in mine mind are fake ass POSERS.....if your goin to compete and your on GEAR you should suck it up and compete NPC or in any non drug tested show........using gear then getting off claiming to be natural and steping on stage at a natural show is actual cheating to be honest....no different then a NFL player using gear in a drug tested sports...

my opinion is that think twice b4 using gear really if being labeled "all natural" is that important to you dont use any thing.....and if you want to use like alot of us do cause we have maxd out our genetic make up to build and want more, then use and use it safe and compete in a show for users! its that simple!!!

Ask Kyioshi Moody, he's a life time natty.....yeah right.

I saw the crossfit championship here in melbourne. they were telling my wife that bodybuilding is all drugs. they are the natural physique games.true adonis like...

the truth might be that they were on less than the women competitors were. I was trying hard to find a natural. nice looking girls though ..

aussie football?
same.

I think with society close mind we make people lie.

ok im gonna hire a coach and would test only for the entire cycle be ok?

no. you then are a fraud. you said you were going to compete in a natural organization. if you are using supplements, go to the appropriate show that does not discriminate against it.
coming from a background of natural organizations, and making a switch after many long hard years, you asking this question is despicable.
the word for the day is integrity. have some
I am also confused on you bringing a coach into this. how will this change anything. help passing the lie detector?
pick a side.
you may end up doing a natural show, you may end up winning, but you may also run into a promoter that pulls your ass through the dirt to show you didn't belong there.
good luck with your show
-c

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear