over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Can you become immune to gear?

Conan21 said:
THat does not sound good.

Why is it useless for muscle mass though? becaue it blocks androgen receptors so much??

So what options are there? What is a good test booster that is on the market today? I'd like to be able to take some kind of natural product so that I didn't have to stay on drugs all the time :confused:
Well, ultimately if your test levels are not supporting that muscle mass, you will end up going back to your "natural" level. So taking "natural" test boosters and cycling that vs taking gear and cycling that, IMO same thing in a sense. Plus, what the hell is "natural" anyways? As long as it comes from this planet, it's natural :)

ironfreak83 said:
if you've been hittin the weights really hard and havent really taken any time off, you could be overtrained really badly. when i start feeling like shit its usually from not resting enough. a week off from the gym and i feel like a new person again, this happens while on, and off cycle for me.
yeah, make sure also that there is sufficient fat in the diet....

edge250 said:
run hcg @ 500iu once per week the whole time your on, god what a huge difference it makes for me.
Finally! Someone else notices the huge benefits of this... although I do 250iu x 2/wk

The difference is huge.

BigBoyJ said:
One thing that I think we can all agree on is that when you're dealing with the human body, every measure has a counter measure. I believe that when we take ANY drug our bodies find a way to neutralize it and become immune. When it comes to testosterone, I believe our own immune systems begin to attack it when after we've used it for long periods of time. I think our bodies develop a type of allergy to it and attack it. I've thought this for a long time, but I thought maybe I was just a weirdo. And then, recently someone posted an article by Paul Borreson where he said he thought it was a good idea to take a antihistimine daily while juicing to prevent this very thing. Maybe I'm not crazy....or maybe me AND Paul Borreson are crazy. I don't know.

That was me BigBoyJ,I am going to post the interview again for all to see maybe we can get some kind of an answer although I got no replies but I guess it is rather a difficult answer.I believe it does make sense.Here it is again in case anybody missed it.Obviously this is only part of the whole interview with Paul Borreson.

AE: What's going to be the next big revelation is sports pharmacology for bodybuilders?

PB: Histamine suppression maybe. I don't know if it's a big revelation, but it's an exciting new development. Asking me the "big revelation" is like asking me the cure for cancer (laughing). This is one of the most interesting new things I know of. I also think short duration big doses of gear occasionally is another new development. But whenever you've got a new development, people certainly do try to shoot you down, don't they? But it is going on and it does work at the right times.

AE: Let's explore histamine suppression for a moment. How does this work?

PB: Well, I'm a very strong believer that allergies are the primary reason why we don't grow or why we age. Because our bodies become more and more unable to recognize itself, or starts to think itself is an enemy. A lot of diseases like senility are examples of this, as we get older we start to attack our own brain, Graves disease where we attack our own endocrine system, these diseases develop as we get older and develop as our bodies start to slip. That's really why we age.

I always look at what's stopping this person from growing, not what will make this person grow. The first most important thing for any bodybuilder is to have a cytotoxic test to find out every food he's allergic to and remove it. That's just simple logic. Allergies occur in times of excess. Bodybuilders live for excess, we force-feed, we overeat, we create more of these reactions in our bodies. The mechanism is histamine, the body creates histamine in an allergic response to try to fight any change in the body. People with allergic reactions take anti-histamines, or histamine suppression. Now, I'm saying that histamine is a control, it's something that holds us back as bodybuilders. It's a defense mechanism that can go wrong. So when you push the gear up or when you push the food up, I find that if you do a cytotoxic test on someone when they're dieting and then you do one on them when they're force feeding they'll end up allergic to a whole host of things when they're force feeding. So I would then use histamine suppression. At times of excess, when you're pushing the course, when you're eating hard, when you're trying to grow, you hit a sticking point, by incorporating an anti-histamine you'll find that growth comes easier.
AE: That's interesting.

PB: It works. But I'm sure when this interview goes out, I'm sure everyone will tell me how suicidal it is. You have an idea, and it automatically gets attacked. And I'm not always right. However, when I am right, everyone else had the idea first. That's why I like people like Dan Duchaine, I admire the guy because he speaks his mind. And he's not always right, but he's been right enough times that he deserves a lot of credit. He thought of things like DNP, he came up with the idea of using Cytradren, not me. I'd never even heard of it until one day I saw it in one of his articles and I decided to try it out on my people. You know, I coach a lot of people, and if someone says something works, I see if it works. I often try it out on myself first, or I've got a bodybuilder that I'll go to and say to him, "I don't know if this stuff works, do you want to try it with me?" And you'd be surprised how many people are out there just stupid enough to say yes! (laughing)

this to me is quite interesting..has any one experienced using an antihistamine yet?

recovery i am assuming? keeping gains?
THis thread is old. You cannot become immune to gear. So the thread topic itself is more or less bogus so the conversation shifted. You can saturate your receptors but the density of the receptors should not decrease (in fact they should increase). HCG has a lot to do with recovery yes but also is useful during TRT. There's just too much info already here about HCG here for me to type it again in this bogus thread.

PM me if you have any direct questions.

ANY anti-arom or anti-e was a GAINSTOPPER for me.
They are the most over used and abused compounds out there and taken in way too high doses.
Thank goodness I never got or get gyno, I was experimenting with them years ago for "bloat reduction" which like I said they were a gainstopper.
so I figured out how to control bloat-just reduced the dosage of AAS I was on and still grew very very well.

ANY anti-arom or anti-e was a GAINSTOPPER for me.
They are the most over used and abused compounds out there and taken in way too high doses.
Thank goodness I never got or get gyno, I was experimenting with them years ago for "bloat reduction" which like I said they were a gainstopper.
so I figured out how to control bloat-just reduced the dosage of AAS I was on and still grew very very well.
I think they are a showstopper too because unfortunately they do what they were designed to do and almost wipe out estrogen completely. Extremely low estrogen is bad for gains.

There's a little trick I learned that works well for me if I dry my estrogen up too much - which has really only happened a couple times.

I think they are a showstopper too because unfortunately they do what they were designed to do and almost wipe out estrogen completely. Extremely low estrogen is bad for gains.

There's a little trick I learned that works well for me if I dry my estrogen up too much - which has really only happened a couple times.

whats that?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner