over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Can you believe this Kid?

Here he is about a year ago.

He told me yesterday hes planing to get bigger no matter if he gets fat, he will slim down:)
He did back and he was puffing and huffing i thought i would have to drive him to emergency

Attachments

• bosti.jpg
    bosti.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 401
  • bosti2.jpg
    bosti2.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 397
That's better. I don't like the getting fat approach but those pics show him in a new light.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

To ANYONE who thinks there is nothing wrong these types of open PUBLIC videos are not people whom care about our Bodybuilding community.

He actually plans on doing videos of administering aas, SEO, peps, gh on YouTube and is so immature and naive that he thinks nothing could ever happen from it.

You are openly incriminating yourself and drawing negative attention to the WRONG people.

What I mean by wrong people is simple -- inexperienced Bodybuilders whom are easily influenced and are going to take this persons recommendations and opinions to heart. So, we will have 18-21 yr olds whom barely have build a decent physique from training, diet and even AAS -- now thinking its necessary to go for everything under the sun with Slin, GH, Peps, aas, SEO etc.....

This is a recipe for someone severely hurting themselves -- then pointing the finger at "that kids youtube series."

Bodybuilding is a niche-like cult -- bottom line. People whom give a shit about this endeavor will shut the hell up about "Slin being legal and easily accessible at wal-mart" -- "peptides being easy to get and legal, shipped to you in days"

Putting that info on youtube and drawing mainstream attention is asking for these little gems to be taken away or now watched.....Geez "thanks bro."

If you really wanted to reveal the darkside -- for crying out loud.... just talk about your views and honest recommendations and experience... Do you really need to REVEAL product? REVEAL stashes of potentially illicit products???

-FF

Agree with you 100%....this is why I think the whole giving access to info to people who havent proven they can be trusted with it will be again the downfall of this community.

AHAH jason genova! he is a fucking moron. would love him to come on this board and get ripped the shit out of.

gotta laugh at this one.
ripped the shit out of a kid how is 27years old and
has some serious mental problem with ADD, ADHD and he can't really read

that was a stupid post to a mental handicapped kid

That's better. I don't like the getting fat approach but those pics show him in a new light.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

x2. He looks great in those pics especially considering his age.

Although Dado is it right to assume he has blasted huge amounts of gear at that young age?

Last edited:
In his video he says 1. Diet, 2. Drugs, 3. Training

This kid is immature and needs to wake up.

Dorian says Training, Genetics, Diet, Drugs.....this was after he came clean w/ his use. Even though I'm sure haters will say he lied about that.

Good on him to be honest.

People ask why middle-eastern boys are better in bbing then the west? one reason they start young, aka when your body is able to handle more of everything.

Some people wont like the above post, work your head around it, its life. Id rather insulin then narcotics tbh.

Insulin is safe to use and hard to OD on unless your fucking a mut, ps you dont need no fucking 1gram per 1iu of slin. stupid forum spread bullshit.

Slin is a lot like heroin, despite it's reputation, it's one of the safer drugs you can use, until you OD and kill yourself.

i honestly how your putting heroin and slin in 1 sentence. Just baffles me.

well some one must have said he needs to stop because he has not don a video in a long time

that dude put on a grip of size in a short time, check out this vid from a little more than a yr and a half ago [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lVR8HIBGDU]fatness 101 - YouTube[/ame]

BBers are very selfish by nature. Even the local gym rats. Why should he give a shit about the sport, its image, or whatever? No one else does. They only reason other guys don't go onto Youtube with their face showing is for fear of LE.

Is that GH15?

This kid is the type of jerk thats gets everybody knocked with his big mouth and then cries alligator tears when he hits the courtroom. This kids a piece of shit.:mad:

Not the way to do things for longevity /gains. To each his own . Wish him well. We all must find our own path. Glad my kid is not doing things that way as I would worry . Thanks, T

well some one must have said he needs to stop because he has not don a video in a long time

nah man, we tried to tell him to stop but he wont listen.
He is getting ready fpor contra costa may 11th. After that more vids will come out im sure.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear