over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Can you get a girl pregnant while on?

I haven't been off for years. Blastin and cruising. I am currently on test, dec, eq, hgh and slin. lol my son is due in December. My girl has cyst on ovarie and shes 33 so the chances were real low. Dr. said 11% chance. its a blessing. All tests so far are good to go. Hes a towering 10 inches and 1 pound lol. my first so i get excited and show people sonogram pics and shit. unbelievable how fast they grow. Im siked. I laughed out loud to the jay cutler thing a few posts before this one.

Yes. Mine will be here middle of December. lol. Its a girl.

if baby shares a resemblance to the milkman be concerned

My only son was conceived while I was on. I was married for 8 yrs to a woman that couldn't have any more children. I got with this girl and knocked her up in after dating for 3 months. Was on cycle for 10 weeks at the time.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Both of my daughters were conceived while I was on, and had been blasting and cruising for years.

I was on tren and test when my son was conceived, and he was born abnormally lean and strong...he was holding his own head up from day 1 and had visable muscles in his back at 6.5 lbs. It was actually kind of freaky. He looks more normal now, but still stays lean and is always trying to lift things...he's 15 months old.

It sounds kind of funny, I know. People comment on how muscular his back and legs are haha. Let's just hope he has his moms calves :-(

I am completely aware it is scientifically unlikely there is any connection, but it does seem strange haha. I was always a large strong kid growing up, but not a ripped baby.

I was on tren and test when my son was conceived, and he was born abnormally lean and strong...he was holding his own head up from day 1 and had visable muscles in his back at 6.5 lbs. It was actually kind of freaky. He looks more normal now, but still stays lean and is always trying to lift things...he's 15 months old.

It sounds kind of funny, I know. People comment on how muscular his back and legs are haha. Let's just hope he has his moms calves :-(

I am completely aware it is scientifically unlikely there is any connection, but it does seem strange haha. I was always a large strong kid growing up, but not a ripped baby.

Less sperm means less competition for the egg, which generally would mean weaker sperm have a better chance and stronger sperm would be more rare. There is a link between sperm and miscarriage, although it remains theoretical and unproven. More likely your wife's good diet (based on your good diet) is why he was so strong!

That's a big 10-4 good buddy! I was in the middle of a blast cycle using 1g test, 600 tren and some dbol when I got my better half knocked up :D

Yes u can

yes, I have 3 kids to prove it and they are all perfectly healthy.:)

same here! been on for almost 5 years, tren/test running in that particular time. I thought I could never have any children.
now my litle witch is 3 y.o. healthy and tall as hell ;)

Oh I can tell you that it is more than possible to get your girl pregnant while your on the gear. My brother and training partner is......on and his girl is due in a few months and will be having a health boy.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131