YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Can you get same results site injection -VS synthol ?

Can you get the same results shooting 1 1/2 cc in each bicep and 1 1/2 into triceps every 3rd day of lets say prop(100mg),eq(200 mg) and tren (100mg) mix...VS...the same cc's of synthol..i am 17 1/2 right now and would like to get to 19-20 inches...nothing too big...is it possible ???

i'm gonna assume that AAS will just irratate the muscle and therefore be temporary whereas synthol would be more permanant because it takes longer to be metabolized by the body......

dont quote me on it.... just a thought

Definetely not the same results. Gear will just make you extremelly inflamed and it dissipates too quick. Way before it can stretch the fascia. Syntherol gives you minimal inflamation and it obviously stays there long enough to do its job.

im not doubting Big A at all but my friend has been hitting his triceps and delts EOD for the last 8 months, let me tell you his phuckin arms blew up, however the do look unnatural.

now agreeing with what big a says, i think that if he stopped hitting them EOD the would quickly lose the size he has gained due to the oil dissapating with syntherol it would stay a lot longer after you quit hitting them.

later,

Todd

Ive had very good luck with Syntherol myself.
It will deffinatley pop them rite up there.
I like to mix mine 1.5 gear 1.5Syntherol. Ive used all types of gear
for site growth mainly arms and shoulders and what works for me
is Equigan, prop,Inj D-boll even tren.
Ive also used winnV eninthate Omna sus and deca without
much luck. Tsuspension and winni the pain is almost
unbearable.
If it was a pepsi challenge though:) ml per ml
only one or the other Gear vs. Synthol My money is on the silica
base Synthol.

I used to site inject with gear but the reults with syntherol are 10x better , I used to get heap scar tissue and more inflamed look with gear. No they look aharder and more vascular using syntherol would never go back to gear site injections :)

kewl beans guy's..sounds like syntheral is the way to go..iplan i getting 2 bottles of it...what have you found to be the best way to use it..i am sure there a million ways ...can i do 1 1/2 cc in bi's and 1 1/2 in the tri's mon,wed,fri...till 1 bottle is gone then wait a month and do the other bottle?? What kinf of results should i expect if i do it this way.thanks

the first time i did sites i used tren and reforvit. i put 3/4 an inch on my arms. i have since tried it again, and with other gear, and with synthol, but not the same as the first time. i think u will see growth with it, but use both like others have said.

Does syntherol contain 'esciline'? Is this the same substance and if not any benefit to using one over the other?

bigbaldbulldog said:
kewl beans guy's..sounds like syntheral is the way to go..iplan i getting 2 bottles of it...what have you found to be the best way to use it..i am sure there a million ways ...can i do 1 1/2 cc in bi's and 1 1/2 in the tri's mon,wed,fri...till 1 bottle is gone then wait a month and do the other bottle?? What kinf of results should i expect if i do it this way.thanks

Just like you use gear the right way and the wrong way, so with Syntherol. Tons of wrong way to use it, one of them being the way you mentioned.
Read my Article (xcel posted the link to it) and that is the right way of using Syntherol!

DamageInc said:
Does syntherol contain 'esciline'? Is this the same substance and if not any benefit to using one over the other?

Esiclene was a steroid from Italy, in the 80s. It's sole purpose was to inflame the muscle and make it look bigger for a day or two.

Syntherol has a totally different mechanism of action. Read my 'Site enhancing Oils - a how to guide' article in the Article's forum. You will learn everything you need to know about it there.

Thanks guys..i think i will get 2 bottles synthetek and do my arms over a 8 week period...EOD 2cc in bi's and 2 cc in tris EOD...they are 17 1/2 right now so 2 more inches would be great...hell my calves are almost 19 all natural and my thighs are 27 and my waist is 32 and i weigh 225 lbs @ 11% BF at 5'6 so i look thick... i would like to jack the arms up a bit....

Thanks again.......

bigbaldbulldog said:
Thanks guys..i think i will get 2 bottles synthetek and do my arms over a 8 week period...EOD 2cc in bi's and 2 cc in tris EOD...they are 17 1/2 right now so 2 more inches would be great...hell my calves are almost 19 all natural and my thighs are 27 and my waist is 32 and i weigh 225 lbs @ 11% BF at 5'6 so i look thick... i would like to jack the arms up a bit....

Thanks again.......

See? That is exactly who Syntherol is made for. Someone that has a very well developed phisyque, but one bodypart is lacking - in your case your arms. You using Syntherol will make your body complete.

I am 6'1", 270 about 12%. The porblem is that my left arm is 19" and my right is 20". It is the bicep on the left that is the problem. My delts are huge, so my rear double bicep looks like two dinner plates with no bicep peaks. How much do I need to add a little size to the right bicep and even out the left with the right?

My guess would be 1/2 a bottle..but everyone is different and reacts differently to the stuff..depends on how much facia you have that needs to be stretched..........but i think that i can safely say that 1 -100ml bottle would be more then enough... good luck

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear