over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Can you grow on a keto diet?

I think we tend to way over think things , a realy big competitor explained it to me like this

"If you eat certain foods to get lean why not just eat a little more to grow and stay lean??"

After my last show this year im gonna just raise my cals back to about 3600 and see what my body does with that and slowly increase as needed. My plan is to stay lean and grow some

Stick to the basics. Keto to grow doesn't make any sense. You won't grow!! Plus that diet for long periods of time is very unhealthy. Keep it simple, everyone uses carbs to grow!!

Way to lose credibility right off the bat! LOL!

100% agree with mostly everything that has been said about growing with low carbs...it can be done, many people have done it.

which do you prefer? Keto Ace or Keto E? :p

What is the difference between. Keto E and A ?

Was a joke, Bro.^:D
He meant Tren A or Tren E.

I think you can grow on Keto diets, just fine.
I'm doing a type of Keto diet now on cut. I felt like shit at the beginning, was pretty flat. So, ran the numbers again and saw that I needed more fats and cals were just too low. Last two weeks have been awesome on Keto (Plus Tren A:)).

I got on the scale last night thinking I MUST have gained weight from the fats, but nope...down a couple more lbs. And stronger than I was about 12 lbs ago. Right on track.

I think you can grow on Keto diets, just fine.
I'm doing a type of Keto diet now on cut. I felt like shit at the beginning, was pretty flat. So, ran the numbers again and saw that I needed more fats and cals were just too low. Last two weeks have been awesome on Keto (Plus Tren A:)).

I got on the scale last night thinking I MUST have gained weight from the fats, but nope...down a couple more lbs. And stronger than I was about 12 lbs ago. Right on track.

I've noticed the same thing several times running basicly the exact diet Dave Palumbo has listed for a 250lb man , i've found that buy adding a little more fat and replacing some of his fats with coconut oil i get better results and feel much better , the last few weeks ive actualy started adding 30-40g fresh ground coconut and its working just as well in addition to adding some fiber

I've noticed the same thing several times running basicly the exact diet Dave Palumbo has listed for a 250lb man , i've found that buy adding a little more fat and replacing some of his fats with coconut oil i get better results and feel much better , the last few weeks ive actualy started adding 30-40g fresh ground coconut and its working just as well in addition to adding some fiber

Bro I feel the same. I noticed if I get too many carbs I feel like shit. When I diet I enjoy the keto experience more. The carb cycling is great for some, but I am with you. Playing with the fats makes all the difference. I will say though I find if I do two "clean cheats" in a 3 hr window I can fill back out and stay full for a few days. I used to do the pig out cheat, but shit my brains out and felt overall horrible..plus sleeping your one day off way is not too exciting.

I used to do the pig out cheat, but shit my brains out and felt overall horrible..plus sleeping your one day off way is not too exciting.

Yea , when i refeed i eat 2-3 meals and just eat a bit more or eat carbs with it , hitting a pizza buffet is awesome till its time to leave and you feel awefull , my "cheat meals" are generaly 2-3 meals with 12-15 oz extra mashed sweet potatoes or a couple pineapples

Yea , when i refeed i eat 2-3 meals and just eat a bit more or eat carbs with it , hitting a pizza buffet is awesome till its time to leave and you feel awefull , my "cheat meals" are generaly 2-3 meals with 12-15 oz extra mashed sweet potatoes or a couple pineapples

Same here..I normally do a ribeye with some a1, maybe a slice of bread, some fruit and a big ol potato...it seems to do the trick and best of all doesnt make me a sweaty hot mess of pissed offness.

Your cheat meals are my healthy meals, lol.
cheating for me is pizza followed by ice cream, or a breakfast burrito with hashbrowns and a cinnamon roll.

Your cheat meals are my healthy meals, lol.
cheating for me is pizza followed by ice cream, or a breakfast burrito with hashbrowns and a cinnamon roll.

Oh trust me I love that stuff but an hr after I eat it and for the next 16 hrs or so I'm miserable !!!
destroys my stomach , diarea and gas bad!!
I have found that I can eat a sizable amount of frozen yogurt though , we have a "berry tart" close by and I've hit that a couple times , also I've found that pancakes don't bother me to bad so I may stop in and fuck up an I-Hop next go round

back to the keto diet

does or has anybody actualy run a true keto diet where the vast majority of you calories are made up from fat??
I was talking to a guy that di it for several months and after listening to his food he had to be consuming 4000-5000 cals a day but he was pretty sedatary guys , he lost a ton of weight though

Fiber is key! I also use refined coconut oil — much less potent coconut flavor, so you can add it to pretty much anything and it's easy to cook with.
back to the keto diet

does or has anybody actualy run a true keto diet where the vast majority of you calories are made up from fat??
I was talking to a guy that di it for several months and after listening to his food he had to be consuming 4000-5000 cals a day but he was pretty sedatary guys , he lost a ton of weight though
My roommate does this, and had very similar results. He doesn't exercise at all, but then he goes on the keto diet and manages to lose 30 pounds in the course of 3 months. It was his experience that convinced me to try the keto approach for leaning out. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who just wants to lose weight (i.e., who doesn't care if they lose fat and muscle). But I still include more protein than he does (about 1g/lb bodyweight) because I worry about muscle loss. That might not even be necessary, especially if are using drugs, but I don't know for sure...

Keto for me is by far the best diet ive run. I feel great and look leaner almost instantly. Its gotten me the leanest as well without hurting strength.

The only thing i dont care for is the cramps if my minerals and electrolytes arent where they should be. Salt, potassium, magnesium and plenty of water fix this though.

Keto for me is by far the best diet ive run. I feel great and look leaner almost instantly. Its gotten me the leanest as well without hurting strength.

The only thing i dont care for is the cramps if my minerals and electrolytes arent where they should be. Salt, potassium, magnesium and plenty of water fix this though.

Thanks for that tip! I get cramps in my hams and calves sometimes from cardio and was worried about pulling a muscle. I drink a lot of water and iced tea, but I'm going to add in NaCl, K and Mg, and see if that helps.

Thanks for that tip! I get cramps in my hams and calves sometimes from cardio and was worried about pulling a muscle. I drink a lot of water and iced tea, but I'm going to add in NaCl, K and Mg, and see if that helps.

4oz V8 juice in the am and again in pm helps alot and not enough carbs to hurt anything

Staff online

• Bio
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224