Blackroids-animated-optimized-number-1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Can you make gains on 250 mg test per week?

7asssa7

Registered
I am aware that testosterone has a dose response curve and that the famous Bhasin study has shown that 600 mg of testosterone trumped lower dosages in terms of lean mass gains, hormonal response and body composition.

My issue is that 400+ mg of pharm grade test per week bloats me a lot and causes perma puffy face. No amount of AI helps.

With diet, training and recovery in line, would 250 mg/week of Pharm Grade test help me avoid these sides while building Lean Body Mass slowly?

dros

Registered
You just have to try and find what works for you.

If you can, 150-200mg mast a week will help alot and is very safe to use for months

Last edited:

n3mo0101

Registered
Yes, you can. I have a friend that competes and he actually made a good amount of his gains during his cruise.

Progressive overload, proper nutrition, and rest will give you your best chance of making quality gains on 250mg per week.

7asssa7

Registered
Yes, you can. I have a friend that competes and he actually made a good amount of his gains during his cruise.

Progressive overload, proper nutrition, and rest will give you your best chance of making quality gains on 250mg per week.

Thanks mate! Do you think this low dose will allow to minimise the facial bloat I had at 400+ per week? It is annoying having a lean body and puffy/bloated face

ALLEX

Banned
If you've been on higher doses of AAS, is fairly big and nothing else changes, no, you won't gain a thing. You may even lose some size.

If you're not already big and your diet/training/recovery improves, it's very much possible.

GreenTLB6

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
If you've been on higher doses of AAS, is fairly big and nothing else changes, no, you won't gain a thing. You may even lose some size.

If you're not already big and your diet/training/recovery improves, it's very much possible.

^exactly. It all comes down to where you are and where you have been.

rmtt

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
My take on it...and I may be completely wrong but I know what works for my body.

Like Alex said, if you have been on higher doses and at a higher bodyweight....then your best bet will be just trying to maintain what you have as hard as you can. But training, diet, rest.....everything has to be on point.

Even then you will still loose some size. But use that time to really lean up...dropping 10 lbs or so while keeping as much muscle as you can will make you look bigger anyway when your shirt comes off.

Now....if you are in the same boat I was....I used to be 30 lbs heavier than what I am. Got injured, couldn't train for over a year...so I just focused on diet and leaning out while doing what I could in terms of exercise to keep some muscle. During this time I went off of everything (I was only on TRT doses).

Now that I am back on, I am making gains (Slowly) on about 100mg a week of test. 1-2 lbs a month...but it is solid weight and I don't loose sight of my abs. Doing this, I have put back on around 10lbs of muscle in the last 4-5 months.

But keep in mind that muscle memory has a lot to do with it as when I was that much heavier....I stayed that way for years. So my body was accustomed to carrying more weight...kind of like my personal set point.

And when I do go "on"...I am still taking less than 400mg a week total of two compounds...and only for about 8-10 weeks.

makaveli25

Registered
Masteron prop 150-300 week. I had same issue with mast I can go to a gram of test without the bad bloat.

nothuman

Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I am aware that testosterone has a dose response curve and that the famous Bhasin study has shown that 600 mg of testosterone trumped lower dosages in terms of lean mass gains, hormonal response and body composition.

My issue is that 400+ mg of pharm grade test per week bloats me a lot and causes perma puffy face. No amount of AI helps.

With diet, training and recovery in line, would 250 mg/week of Pharm Grade test help me avoid these sides while building Lean Body Mass slowly?

Anyone who says "yes" or "no" without knowing anything else about you should never try to give advice ever again

brocksamson

Registered
I would think "moon face" with any dose would be dependent on diet..
i love guys that say deca/test/dbol etc bloats their face but it has nothing to do with the fact that they are bulking and eating pizza before bed every night:confused:

maldorf

Featured Member
Registered
Like most on here said, it depends on where you are in bodybuilding. What doses you are accustomed to taking in order to build muscle. After using a lot and being on for years I found that if I cruised at about 300 mg/wk I was able to maintain what I had built up. When I took my first cycle I put on a good quality 10 lbs from taking 250mg/wk for about 12 weeks.

The only way to know for sure is to try it. Worst case scenario I think would be that you might lose 5 lbs or so, but you could very well maintain what you have built. I don't think you will gain much of anything if you are used to taking 600mg/wk +.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Cumminstech2