over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Can you make primo crash??

1bigpapapump1

Verified Customer
Registered
I know this is a rudimentary method, but can you make primo intentionally crash by placing in fridge or freezer for set amount time??

e will be hard.
a might be doable, wil depend. shoot some air in the vial n put in the freezer over night. take out thaw and see. if ba/bb can crash liek this

e will be hard.
a might be doable, wil depend. shoot some air in the vial n put in the freezer over night. take out thaw and see. if ba/bb can crash liek this

Ya it’s enanthate. Ok. I’ll try this.

Whos Primo are you trying to crash?
Just curious as I think I know the answer.
Come back with your results.

Curious as well. Let us know how it goes.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Im no expert, but my impression is anything can crash if a solution is close to its saturation point and you drop the temp. If the solution is no where close to saturation, pending solvents, you may not be able to make the solution crash.

Again, I don't know the specific answer for your primo.

So I placed the vial in the freezer for a few hours and the whole thing turned into a solid puck.

Then after removing, I would say At 10 minutes it was fully back to a liquid.

Attachments

• 9CC1BD3F-AD30-43EC-A61A-0D7DE11D2574.jpeg
    9CC1BD3F-AD30-43EC-A61A-0D7DE11D2574.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 153
as already stated, if the solution is on the verge of crashing, making it colder could make it crash.

Looks like it didn't crash, just froze the whole thing powder, oil, and solvents with it. If it crashed, it would have separated into liquid on top and a sludge of powder on the bottom of the bottle.

really hard to crash if its just plain oil!! Like recent tests show might be the case

So I placed the vial in the freezer for a few hours and the whole thing turned into a solid puck.

Then after removing, I would say At 10 minutes it was fully back to a liquid.

Bro, I'm really disappointed in you, you used my equipment, you always complimented in private and in BB forums, now you go saying that it was oil, I told you that I never put oil in my life, I have a high school diploma in chemistry , I feel like a pretty smart person, only a fucking idiot would put oil and sell like a steroid! Who was, fucked by himself because I do it all by myself like I always said from A to Z! Even a beginner would notice it, 0 from oil! You said it to me in private and even you posted it, that you were more dry and rocky with little dose of promobolan and 3iu of gh! I repeat never put oil!

Honestly I am disappointed with the results of our top blue pharmagrade tested several times always> 99% by me and by customers, I think there was a mistake, infact I had discussions with the producer who has always insisted and sent their test several times> 99 %, another sponsor buys from the same vendor and came out> 99% his bluetop !!! (but this does not matter with you) only to conclude
I don't go to Anasci to reply, I am a sponsor and a member only on promuscle!

Bro, I'm really disappointed in you, you used my equipment, you always complimented in private and in BB forums, now you go saying that it was oil, I told you that I never put oil in my life, I have a high school diploma in chemistry , I feel like a pretty smart person, only a fucking idiot would put oil and sell like a steroid! Who was, fucked by himself because I do it all by myself like I always said from A to Z! Even a beginner would notice it, 0 from oil! You said it to me in private and even you posted it, that you were more dry and rocky with little dose of promobolan and 3iu of gh! I repeat never put oil!

Honestly I am disappointed with the results of our top blue pharmagrade tested several times always> 99% by me and by customers, I think there was a mistake, infact I had discussions with the producer who has always insisted and sent their test several times> 99 %, another sponsor buys from the same vendor and came out> 99% his bluetop !!! (but this does not matter with you) only to conclude

"High school diploma in chemistry", what country are you are you from? In the US there is no such thing.

I was simply trying an experiment. I am a numbers person, and seeing the test threw me for a loop. And yes you are correct, I absolutely did say I seemed to be drying out/ hardening up some. I have no experience with primo, didn’t know what to expect. Could it have been placebo effect, could it have been gear, could it have been me doing a lil better on diet. All possibilities.

The bottom line is I like you, you always done me fair, and everything I have used from you has been good. Again, I was simply trying an experiment. Hell, if it would’ve crashed, that would’ve been case closed. I’m not trying to throw salt in your operation. I’m trying to verify for myself. I don’t see an issue with that. At some point I will blindly send sample off for testing and record popping top, drawing oil, and mailing, so there is zero doubt of tampering. But that will have to wait, moving to new home and life is at the forefront of my thoughts at the moment.

"High school diploma in chemistry", what country are you are you from? In the US there is no such thing.

Hahahaha hahah I was thinking the same thing.WTF and to trust anyone with an America high school diploma because they took a basic pre chem class................. fuck I’d be run for the hills not sticking that shit in my body.

Fuck I know cocking n mixing oils and raws is easy as fuck but this man make it seem like he’s doing you a favor for cooking your primo up in his grandmas sink with his high school diploma hanging proudly over it all.

Likely a mistranslation. For example, In German there's a thing called 'Hochschuldiplom'. The literal translation to English would be 'high school diploma'. But in actuality, a 'Hochschuldiplom' is equivalent to a Masters degree from a college.

If done well no enanthate ester will ever crash you should know it! ah I forgot, you if that good boy loved by customers for your excellent goods ... who sold the 100 iu kits, calling them 140iu kit!

https://www.professionalmuscle.com/...best-99-pure-hgh-peptides-raw-powders-36.html

I had our GH tested and it was reported exactly how it came back. 1% off from US pharma grade but less iu than it was posted as. Our matrix primo tested 194mg on a labeled 200mg. Your stuff comes back differently than you have it listed, then "that`s a mistake some place". See the difference my friend :)

Obviously I don`t know exactly what was in the vial he got. Was just making a statement of possibility based on public info that is out there. You are a correct, a good enth of any kind should not crash. Maybe there was mistake with tests, somebody does not like you, who knows. I don`t have an ax to grind with you. There is enough room for all of us.

Likely a mistranslation. For example, In German there's a thing called 'Hochschuldiplom'. The literal translation to English would be 'high school diploma'. But in actuality, a 'Hochschuldiplom' is equivalent to a Masters degree from a college.

If that is the case, excellent point. Im hoping the person is from another country and there is a translation issue.

Staff online

• Bio
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner