advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Can you post a video of your inside gym?

This is a weird request and especially how you worded it with the mention of bumping until people post videos for you. Plus you ask and don't even bother posting your own gym and just expect people to take videos for you when you haven't even bothered posting your own. If you just want to see equipment just go on you-tube and watch 1000's of gym videos. Or go on the equipment manufacturers websites and look through their ranges. I don't see what you plan to get from this thread. You can even see people use equipment and learn about the mechanics of each machine on you-tube or manufacturer's websites

Totally agree. The way the request was asked was kinda weird honestly.

No, won’t post a photo of my gym. You can find gyms all day on Google. Stop wasting time.

Replaced my old crossover with a wal mounted setup from Archon Fitness. I wanted one from NewYorkBarbell but they didn’t have it in stock. So I rolled the dice on a cheaper version, and a space saver too. Doesn’t feel super smooth without weight on it, but seems to smooth out when plates are added. So it’s nice surprise! Used it today for crossovers and it felt great!

E3262586-5872-41F2-8793-5FA3E4D550E8.jpeg
A72E92D5-A570-4E85-B158-A81247EAA7B1.jpeg

Cage

Also picked up this stealth leg press attachment from Titan Fitness. Fits into my Powertec Rack perfectly. My leg press/back squat machine kills my lower back. So I got this to try. So far so good!

8854DC7B-2C1E-402D-BA96-324C519F4A90.jpeg

Cage

I can't take many photos and sneak the ones I do.

My gym has strict rules because we have celebrities, athletes, and of course Yakuza.

Here's a pic from my location.
It's very good for Tokyo.

6 flat benches
2 incline
4 leg press
5 smiths
4 power racks

equipment-index-04.jpg

Heck yeah dude! Enjoy that and xmas . Always fun to see the excitement from them opening up presents
Yeah, we’re on the tail end of the excitement phase with my lil boy. Not really little anymore. He’s pretty easy to shop for; fishing gear, fast RC type cars with mod kits, and clothes. This year was super easy! He created a wish list off Amazon and texted it to me. Easy breezy!

Cage

View attachment 150721View attachment 150722View attachment 150723One of my clients is a Fabricator and made me these Wagon Wheels for Deadlifting, so bad ass! View attachment 150725View attachment 150726Was the best customized present I’ve Been given as a gift !🙏. Most used as well, they are great for changing out my Plates/weight really quickly as they are 26” in diameter . May help guys who have low back issues, may not , IDK. I am ordering two large glass mirrors(lightweight, thin). And a low clearance fan(already bought one Online/China and it was all wrong. I have low Hanging blades fans in every room but, with limited space , the 7” inner blade w LED lighting will be great. The treadmill collapses down in 20 sec I can move it under bed in another room w one hand(2.25hp motor). I was lucky enough to get some of this shortly after pandemic started, I am hoping to paint it all custom w Murals and some of my Favorite BB’s/Inspirations. I want to make the perfect studio in a normal bedroom for shoots and interviews, online stuff.

Max
I am jealous of your home gyms !! All that space would be about $15million here, Lol. lol
Dude those are some badass cookies. Best I've seen.

I just purchased a Kabuki Transformer bar for squatting. Never thought I’d ever spend +$700 for a bar, but I’ve wanted to try this bar for awhile. Currently I use my Duffalo bar and a straight barbell. Gotta wait 16 weeks to receive it though. Anyone have one of these? Or ever use one??

Cage

^^^^^ Anyone have or used the Kabuki Transformer bar?

Cage
Never used one, but it looks awesome. I pretty much want all of Chris duffin’s bars and shit lol

Never used one, but it looks awesome. I pretty much want all of Chris duffin’s bars and shit lol
Well I’ll have to update this post once I receive mine. It has a 16 week lead time so it’ll be a few months. I really like the multiple variations it has. Seems very well designed and planned!

Cage

Well I’ll have to update this post once I receive mine. It has a 16 week lead time so it’ll be a few months. I really like the multiple variations it has. Seems very well designed and planned!

Cage
Definitely! Interested also.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear