YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Can you use BAC Water for HMG injections?? Please help!

NEMSZ

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
As the title says, can you use Bac Water instead of Sodium Chloride to dilute and inject HMG??

I’ve got HMG with these STUPID ass amps of Sodium Chloride that aren’t scored for easy opening and I literally keep popping them to pieces when I try opening them...

Does anyone know if Bac Water is ok? Or of a place I can order Sodium Chloride on bigger vials instead of this amp bullshit??

Thanks guys!

I'm not sure about the bac water, but you might try buying an amp cutter.

As the title says, can you use Bac Water instead of Sodium Chloride to dilute and inject HMG??

I’ve got HMG with these STUPID ass amps of Sodium Chloride that aren’t scored for easy opening and I literally keep popping them to pieces when I try opening them...

Does anyone know if Bac Water is ok? Or of a place I can order Sodium Chloride on bigger vials instead of this amp bullshit??

Thanks guys!
Bac water is fine. My fertility doctor had me mixing my hmg with pregnyl that was diluted with bac water

Bac water is fine. My fertility doctor had me mixing my hmg with pregnyl that was diluted with bac water

I actually just realized my “Bac Water” that I have in the fridge in a big 30ml vial is actually “Bacteriostatic Sodium Chloride 0.9%” and the amps that come with the HMG are just Sodium Chloride 0.9%...

I’m assuming this doesn’t matter either??

Thanks for the reply

It won’t matter. They’re the same thing
I actually just realized my “Bac Water” that I have in the fridge in a big 30ml vial is actually “Bacteriostatic Sodium Chloride 0.9%” and the amps that come with the HMG are just Sodium Chloride 0.9%...

Thanks for the reply

Thanks for the reply
Bacteriostatic water should have a small amount of BA in it. I dont think it will disrupt the HMG, but not sure. Pretty sure I used it on HGH.

Also, would you mind sharing your fertility protocol?? Interesting he had you do them at the same time..

I see a lot of protocols doing HMG and HCG on alternating days and I feel like they might actually work better done the same day, even done every day in smaller doses than big bolus doses every other day..

Bacteriostatic water should have a small amount of BA in it. I dont think it will disrupt the HMG, but not sure. Pretty sure I used it on HGH.

Turns out I’ve been using Bacteriostatic Sodium Chloride AND Bacteriostatic Water for my GH as well and never had an issue lol and I’m using Bac Sodium Chloride on my HCG now but I just bought some Bac Water from the pharmacy...

Either way I’ll be doing bloods again in about 2 weeks for my HMG so I guess I’ll know for sure in time if the Bac Water has any bad effects, would just hate to have wasted the time and meds doing so in the process, luckily some guys chimed in that it makes no difference...

No one ever hardly clarifies the correct pH for an individual protein. Besides any other preservatives, the best preparations already come with the correct pH acidic acid, but most are not the best.

Also, would you mind sharing your fertility protocol?? Interesting he had you do them at the same time..

I see a lot of protocols doing HMG and HCG on alternating days and I feel like they might actually work better done the same day, even done every day in smaller doses than big bolus doses every other day..
I was prescribed 10,000ius hcg/week split mon,wed,fri and 75ius hmg on mon and fri mixed in with my hcg shot. The hmg was only prescribed for the first 4 weeks and I was told to continue the hcg until my wife got pregnant.

BAC water works man.
I've switched off between BAC and Sodium Chloride with no difference.
Just did an HMG shot 5 mins ago with Sodium Chloride.

I was prescribed 10,000ius hcg/week split mon,wed,fri and 75ius hmg on mon and fri mixed in with my hcg shot. The hmg was only prescribed for the first 4 weeks and I was told to continue the hcg until my wife got pregnant.

Damn that’s a lot of HCG.. How long did it take for you to become fertile again? And may I ask; were you able to conceive naturally??

I see a kind of mixed outcome of guys who are able to conceive naturally and others who need some type of IVF

Damn that’s a lot of HCG.. How long did it take for you to become fertile again? And may I ask; were you able to conceive naturally??

I see a kind of mixed outcome of guys who are able to conceive naturally and others who need some type of IVF
I thought it was a lot of hcg too. I used 10,000 ius/hcg for the first month and then lowered it to 5,000ius/week there after. I did this protocol twice. My first son took about 9 months and my second son took about 2-3 months

Did it work?

Is it alright to use sterile water instead of bac water for BPC and MT2?

Thanks guys!

BAC water is 100% fine. I got my sperm count through the roof with HCG and HMG using BAC the entire time and my doc also told me totally fine. Those non-scored little vials are a PITA huh!?!?!

I think about all of the heavy hitters here put their protocol in this thread. If you are starting your journey you should start some sort of thread or log. There are a metric ton of guys here trying to get their gals pregnant and I was really touched at all the support and advice. Actually, I think you and I corresponded around December if I recall correctly. Keep us posted!!

I got tired of alternating days I ended up mostly doing M/W/F shots with both my HMG and HCG. One shot and done, three days a week.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws