advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Can your body start to hold water when getting to dry?(Vets Only)

OP just how much water do you normally drink before you "start to drink a good amount of water(over a gallon)"? Taking tren your water intake needs to be up a little bit just because of that. If you did just a gallon a day, regularly you should balance out. Add a cheat meal/day once a week and that helps me keep the fat loss and sanity going.

For the last few weeks I've been running masteron, tren, winstrol, letrozole, 250mg test a week, 50g carbs and under a day but I notice when I start to drink a good amount of water(over a gallon) I think start to hold onto and my face gets little puffed up and maybe love handles too.

Is it it possible that my body is holding water because I've been drying myself out too much?

If so, How do I stop my body from holding onto water I drink?

Since you want good advice, I will try best as I can. It is hard without previous knowledge of you though. I don't recommend low carb diets. Rather balanced meals. If I ran those things, I would be dry and lean. I drink around 3/4 of water a day. In summers about 1 gallon. This of course will vary with certain things. One size does not fit all. I know no previous knowledge of you to give you the most sound advice. I also have not see a picture of you. You could be holding fat. When you mention love handles, I am sure of it. I say, start at DIET and post a picture. I also recommend regular blood work when you cycle. Especially on Tren, letro and winstrol. Keep health in mind, when you do things. Hope that helps some, more info and a picture of you would help us all.

If you don't carry a gallon jug EVERYWHERE you go - how will anyone know you are a bodybuilder man???? :D

I do drink a lot of water - but I cant go to the extremes that some go to. Then again - maybe I just don't "want it" bad enough.. Moderation is not a dirty word.

Lots of guys here already have high blood pressure due to AAS. Then you are recommending more sodium on top of that.

Eating too much salt can raise your blood pressure, which triples your risk of developing heart disease or stroke. Therefore the food standards agency recommends consuming no more than 6g per day. Drinking more water will not cancel out it's effect.

Sea salt still contains sodium. It's the sodium in salt which increases blood pressure. Therefore it is no better for you than normal salt.

It's actually very difficult to eat too little salt. This is because it's in so many everyday foods, such as breakfast cereals, bread, soups, sauces and ketchup.

Replacing with low sodium alternatives e.g. lo-salt is also not recommended as these replace sodium with potassium, which in excess is not good for you either, particularly if you have kidney problems.

See also Tom's statement above. Too much water intake is bad on kidneys too. Gear also stresses kidneys. See where this is all going?

Lots of you guys on these boards will get out advice not knowing the person's medical background or any stats on that person.
Love ya brother, but....

Heart attacks could be caused by too LITTLE salt new study shows | Daily Mail Online

Isn't this about the guys 3rd or 4th username and he always asks about water levels. He seems obsessed with water retention. Is this the guy on 200mg tren a per day and alsorts of other drugs just wanting to look dry? He seems to post using a different username every few weeks asking the same questions.

Hang on this guy has posted a similar question under Zolo that is the thread below this one :eek: Different usernames but they are on the same drugs and it's probably the same person. How many username do you have?

For the last few weeks I've been running masteron, tren, winstrol, letrozole, 250mg test a week, 50g carbs and under a day but I notice when I start to drink a good amount of water(over a gallon) I think start to hold onto and my face gets little puffed up and maybe love handles too.

Is it it possible that my body is holding water because I've been drying myself out too much?

If so, How do I stop my body from holding onto water I drink?

With no pics it's hard to tell, but it sounds like your not down to stage weight yet. If you where truly 4 or 5% there wouldn't be water landing in your spare tire area.

CG

With no pics it's hard to tell, but it sounds like your not down to stage weight yet. If you where truly 4 or 5% there wouldn't be water landing in your spare tire area.

CG

He posted pics in the past using one of his many usernames when he was asking about water retention. He was simply not lean enough but he was convinced it was all water retention. The guys just needs to diet longer and better. Probably best getting off most of the drugs because it seems he has been on about 200mg tren a per day and 2.5mg letro amongst others for about 6 months. It seems he has 3 usernames going right now and he asks himself questions in his own threads :eek::D

Last edited:
It's actually very difficult to eat too little salt. This is because it's in so many everyday foods, such as breakfast cereals, bread, soups, sauces and ketchup.

In a cut... who eats any of those foods listed above??.... Just sayin'

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner