over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

canadian GH and my TRT trial

N

newbadgenes

Thought Id chime in for once instead of just lurking. Just giving my experience with Canada peptides GH. Ive been around a while and have a pretty good base of different GH and effects. Been playing with GH since 2004(im 45). Back in the good old days and delivered right to your front door on dry ice with script lol.

Been using generic dark blues for a while. I just started the Canadian and something is up with these. Was doing 5 iu of dark blues ED . Just switched over to Canadian and dosing 10iu over four days to try something different, 3iu fri, , 3iu Sat, 2 iu sun, 2 iu Today and start over. And Today my hands feel fat and swollen. There is definitely a difference in the two for those effects. I won't know more till I'm on it longer.

263fp5h.jpg

I started my second bottle on Monday, same dosing schedule so each bottle last 4 days. Money is real tight. Hands are still swollen in the morn and hopefully some fat buring starts to happen. Training is good and pumps are good. Im not big on pre workouts and creatine screws up my creatine levels so using opitimal nutrition amino energy. Seems to be working pretty decent

Im on no gear since beginng of Nov. Just my TRT which im trying a new protocol for my self with test prop. 50 milligrams , every other day. That means one week I end up with 150 mg of Test, the next week I get 200 mg of test. This is going to keep me at just at over the highest levels that I could achieve naturally Im hoping. Ill test the levels in a couple weeks. Doing 125mg of cyp every 5 days kept me at 650-700 on the test levels. looking for a little higher but no waves.

I just backfill a 28 gauge insulin syringe. I can shoot those into my delts, into my thighs, and tris to rotate injection sites.

So far the Canadian gh seems real good.I would say better then dark blues. Ill keep everyone updated in a couple weeks. I did have a bud do a serum test and numbers came back higher then when he was using dark blues and very close to hyge.

I know not a whole bunch of great info but my experience and just thought time to get a little more involved in my experience over the years with GH and gear use. a lot of mistakes in my early 20's

So you got a stake in this company then, huh?

random post.

Your not under the impression that is a product of Canada - are you? That is Chinese manufactured.

It is my understanding that it's consistently good in terms of high scoring serum tests.

Last edited:
not at all, I know it comes from china. Just giving some of my results and take on it

I ordered this kit from my dude as I was waiting on TP Grey's to come in. Im not sure how well they worked only used half a kit, but they sure were damn expensive. $300 per kit. You get yours cheaper?

TP's Greys are $120 per kit and working great. This week has been hell with my arm falling asleep in the middle of the night and my median nerve is getting cut off. Shit is horrible, couldn't imagine swollen hands.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member