advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Canadians - Best city to visit first - Montreal or Vancouver?

Pheedno

Registered
If travel restrictions weren't an issue, which would you recommend?
History, food, nightlife, accommodation, season, and proper amount of time to see and enjoy?

both are different. Montreal being a bit older has more history, probably better night life van sucks. food both have lots of good options being ethnicly diverse.

Vancouver has whistler 2 hours north for a quick getaway to hit the slopes/village etc.

3-5 days is good to see the cities and nearby suburbs etc.

Never been to Vancouver but a decent amount of time in Toronto and Montreal. Montreal is my favorite North American city. Like a European feel in a modern city. People, food, areas, nightlife are all solid. Something very unique about it. For the record I've spent a ton of time in NYC and Miami so that says a bit more maybe.

Never been to Vancouver but a decent amount of time in Toronto and Montreal. Montreal is my favorite North American city. Like a European feel in a modern city. People, food, areas, nightlife are all solid. Something very unique about it. For the record I've spent a ton of time in NYC and Miami so that says a bit more maybe.
I'm very familiar with New York and been to Miami once for a long vacation so that give good insight

I like gas town much better than Montreal. People in Vancouver are more progressive and open minded. Never cared much for Montreal

I lived in Ontario my whole life and recently moved to Nova Scotia. I've never been to either place, but everyone I know says Montreal is a really good time. I don't know when you're planning to go but BC is a shitshow right now. It's also very expensive. Nightlife and food would be better in Montreal. Scenery and mountains would be better in BC, but since you said Vancouver it's possible it would rain the entire time you were there.

To echo what FK86 mentioned right now is not the time to visit (I live in Quebec, 2h from Montreal).

* All restaurants and nightclubs are closed
* There is a curfew from 22 to 5
* Gathering of more than 6 people are forbidden
* All stores except convenience stores are closed Sundays

Quebec has had the most restrictive measures since this COVID thing started and it doesn't look like things will get better in the near future.

I think you meant to say it's like being in Paris

If travel restrictions weren't an issue, which would you recommend?
History, food, nightlife, accommodation, season, and proper amount of time to see and enjoy?
Whatever you do, avoid Ottawa LOL Literally it's called "The City the fun forgot". Vancouver, Toronto, Montreal are all fun.

Nightlife is better in Montreal. Food about the same.

I would do Vancouver in winter months to enjoy the mountains and Whistler. Montreal in the summer.

I'm born and raised in the Vancouver area. If you end up coming to Vancouver and need help figuring anything out, feel free to reach out!

Where shut down here so no point in coming go van. No gyms and need to be vaccinated to do anything

Bars and restaurants you can't meet other people or get up and move. Need to sit at your table.

Canada has gone to shit, its full of beta cucks now

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity