over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cancer and PEDs

Biotheranostics is a cancer testing company my daughter works for. Ask your doctor or oncologist about possible benefits from regular testing?

I have been in the cancer fight for 2 years now (rectal cancer). Hence my lack of presence here... I have had the max radiation and 2 rounds of chemo of different kinds. My original tumor was 2" and three metastasize lymph nodes so it was Stage III N-2b officially. I have lost 55 lbs so down to 185. And while PEDs didn't get my hair the chemo did :)

I am virtually clear now except for one minor plop which they will remove next week. I fully intend to start back bb as soon as my arse is cleared to go. I imagine only trt for a couple years while we continue evaluation to insure it is all gone. It would be nice to get back into competitive shape however at 63 my chances are limited so I may join the fitness crowd... (not happy) lol I am considering stem cell replacement to begin the transition and get some vitality back. Anyone who has recovery experience would be a great help, especially if you are an ole gizzer like me!

Congratulations! I'm sure you're on top things regarding your type of cancer but I saw this article the other day regarding rectal cancer. Small but incredible promising!!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/cancer-t...U8Ij41u6qadkkSgS9-iC0MEzD3UmyYyQ3qcRy1_TK0BeT

Congratulations! I'm sure you're on top things regarding your type of cancer but I saw this article the other day regarding rectal cancer. Small but incredible promising!!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/cancer-t...U8Ij41u6qadkkSgS9-iC0MEzD3UmyYyQ3qcRy1_TK0BeT
Yes sir, that does look promising! I can't say what cleared my cancer but I used Fenbendazole and Ivermectin IN combination with the radiation and chemo. I had no side effects except from the normal and expected chemo sides. I don't think this protocol is a gamble at all and if there is no down side why not? Many patients I know are using the same method and all the ones I know are recovering or cured. The country of India is doing a study using Fenbendazole as an adjunct therapy for colon cancer so we may see officially in the next year or two? My wife and I are going to use this method once or twice a year for 30 days (we have both had cancer), the rational being if it works on mature cancer cells why wouldn't it eliminate new growth cancer cells? The meds are time tested and safe from all I can read.

Yes sir, that does look promising! I can't say what cleared my cancer but I used Fenbendazole and Ivermectin IN combination with the radiation and chemo. I had no side effects except from the normal and expected chemo sides. I don't think this protocol is a gamble at all and if there is no down side why not? Many patients I know are using the same method and all the ones I know are recovering or cured. The country of India is doing a study using Fenbendazole as an adjunct therapy for colon cancer so we may see officially in the next year or two? My wife and I are going to use this method once or twice a year for 30 days (we have both had cancer), the rational being if it works on mature cancer cells why wouldn't it eliminate new growth cancer cells? The meds are time tested and safe from all I can read.

Keep us posted! Sorry to hear both you and the wife have had cancer...just awful. Hopefully you both go on to lead healthy, happy, cancer free lives!!

There are plenty of cancer survivors on This board. Ones that had cancer before their use and ones after.
Here what my thoughts are and they seem to be backed by science BUT anything can happen. The more (natural you can keep it the better)
Example: Test, pharma Growth(although if your not a competitor you don’t need to risk speeding up something that ALREADY there.)

Sound like you want true trt? Why don’t you get your levels check? If your over 400ng It’s not even worth it though.

No orals, no peptides....exc

There are a lot of males(not BB) that have to go on trt after chemo because it destroys your boys.

Yes some of the studies seem contradictory it seems but there are no good studies long term especially for anti-aging/bodybuilding purposes. I should have used the word literature and not studies in my original post to be more accurate. So please excuse the the misuse of terminology.

Reading these over, I think the evidence is tenuous based on what's there. I would surmise that if your family history is high cancer risk then using GH would be an increased risk on top of that. None of these descriptions, really not primary research papers, test or describe BBing doses. It would be interesting to gather historical data from say 25,000 bbers and ranked order by use. We do see cancer in the pro bbing ranks but is it above normal population incidence? I don't know if those studies have been done. I would guess at high dose and poor attention to health markers would increase risk significantly. GH has many affects including positive ones on the immune system, which counteract cancer. So, it's not a straight line.

Reading these over, I think the evidence is tenuous based on what's there. I would surmise that if your family history is high cancer risk then using GH would be an increased risk on top of that. None of these descriptions, really not primary research papers, test or describe BBing doses. It would be interesting to gather historical data from say 25,000 bbers and ranked order by use. We do see cancer in the pro bbing ranks but is it above normal population incidence? I don't know if those studies have been done. I would guess at high dose and poor attention to health markers would increase risk significantly. GH has many affects including positive ones on the immune system, which counteract cancer. So, it's not a straight line.
I would never use GH if cancer ran in my family. I am scaredy-cat. The grief to gross ratio is not in my portfolio.

My mother died of cancer, her father as well and 2 other siblings as well
Tow cousins from the same side of the family had it and are in remissions
None of my brothers had it and we are all 50+yo
On the other side of the family no know cancer issues
As I age I am more and more interested in using low dose PEDs (steroids, Sarms, peptides, HGH) at small doses just to feel good and look decent
I was thinking of doing 10-20 mg Test + 1 iu HGH for at least one month, check side effects and them decide what do to (Continue, up the doses, move on to something else)
My knoledge of PEDS is basic and maybe outdated hence I am here to ask: is there evidence that any of those drugs may increase the risk of cancer development?
That is very sad to me. May she rest well.

I had cancer (leukemia) for 4 years. I promised myself throughout my entire bodybuilding "career" that I just started, however long I compete for, that I will keep my doses to a lower/medium range. GH is my only true concern, due to it being such a grey area from all of the studies that have been done. Ive only ran GH once and it was a very low theraputic dose (I think 2-3iu a day) for 8 months. If I add it back in ever throughout this journey, i will only add enough to top out my NORMAL igf range (for me would probably be around 3-4iu). Anything past that and I feel like the risk/reward may not be worth my life and the heartbreak of my family members just to stand on stage to be judged by other poeple. I would just reccommend really thinking about the decisions before you make them.

On the other side of this. GH is prescribed (or atleast used to be when I had leukemia) to childen after they are cleared to help grow the child more and make up for the years of stunted growth. My family did not do this (I'm 5'4 now haha). Look up a lot of clinical studies. They are all interesting, but the results are so mixed that it's hard to tell how much of an impact it actually even has. Especially at lower dosages. I would assume most of the pro league cases are on a lot more than the average 2IU-4IU lol Idk food for thought though.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws