over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CANCER REGRET!

callgolf

Registered
I was going to share a story about a situation I had earlier in my life. This is something that really pisses me off because it has changed my life. When I was 16, I was diagnosed with testicular cancer. I still remember calling my mom from the hospital, I had gone down for a routine physical, the doctor performed a testicle exam and rushed me over to get an ultrasound and MRI on the testicle immediately. For a 16 y/o, it was a unbelievable challenge, I had some chemotherapy and had part of my left testicle removed. Tough stuff, I got through it, all of my hair grew back and I was myself again. Little did I know that due to the fact I had some old-school doctors, they felt there was no need to augment my natural test production with exogenous test. Everyone knows that the testicles, more specifically the Leydig cells, are responsible for the production of test.

This is my problem, from that point forward I feel my decreased levels of natural test production hampered my athletic endevours. I never realized it, I just finished my first cycle ever, 350 grams of test prop a week, along with Arimidex. I gained 20 pounds, I was on for 8 weeks. I feel it almost completely transformed my body, like the body I was supposed to have, not the body that was created by low test levels. My energy was through the roof, my mental acuity was sharpened, it was a great feeling. It sucks because I am past my athletic prime, not bodybuilding, but football and hockey. I played college hockey and professinal hockey in Europe, but I can't help and wonder,"What I could have been" Not to rant, but guys, don't take your balls for granted. Test is a wonderful compound.

callgolf said:
I was going to share a story about a situation I had earlier in my life. This is something that really pisses me off because it has changed my life. When I was 16, I was diagnosed with testicular cancer. I still remember calling my mom from the hospital, I had gone down for a routine physical, the doctor performed a testicle exam and rushed me over to get an ultrasound and MRI on the testicle immediately. For a 16 y/o, it was a unbelievable challenge, I had some chemotherapy and had part of my left testicle removed. Tough stuff, I got through it, all of my hair grew back and I was myself again. Little did I know that due to the fact I had some old-school doctors, they felt there was no need to augment my natural test production with exogenous test. Everyone knows that the testicles, more specifically the Leydig cells, are responsible for the production of test.

This is my problem, from that point forward I feel my decreased levels of natural test production hampered my athletic endevours. I never realized it, I just finished my first cycle ever, 350 grams of test prop a week, along with Arimidex. I gained 20 pounds, I was on for 8 weeks. I feel it almost completely transformed my body, like the body I was supposed to have, not the body that was created by low test levels. My energy was through the roof, my mental acuity was sharpened, it was a great feeling. It sucks because I am past my athletic prime, not bodybuilding, but football and hockey. I played college hockey and professinal hockey in Europe, but I can't help and wonder,"What I could have been" Not to rant, but guys, don't take your balls for granted. Test is a wonderful compound.

ok bro, not to laugh at your story at ALL!!! but it reminds me of a similar story off of napoleon dynamite.. remember his older unlce who keeps wishing he could go back to 1982 so they could win state? lol.

that movie was weird, but im weird so i kinda thought i was alright.

however. im not sure exactly if that would exactly hamper your test levels or not.. my girls dad had a nut removed also. im sure someone can offer a little more ON TOPIC advice.. sorry :rolleyes:

i did think about it a bit so i decided to come back and edit the post. i feel if you were developed and were able to play football and hockey at a pretty elite level you test levels were not what stopped your from going to the next level. more testosterone would of possibly made you a little bigger if they were low, but as i was stating you obviously werent a small guy, so that leads me to believe that your T levels werent that low to cause an actual disadvantage, if you will, to your athletic ability.

Last edited:
did u ever have ur levels tested? im sure that chemo at that stage in life was very rough. just be glad ur a surviver.

I was just saying that I wish I had used test and other supporting compounds alot sooner in my life. I think that my Doctors were morons when it came to this stuff. I read about Lance Armstrong and met with some other young guys who had this problem. Most of them told me their Docs put them on test and gh because the cancer was so they could maintain weight during their chemo and because if you have part of your testicle removed, your sperm count and test production decrease chronically. I wanted to print this because it is another reason why Doctors should be allowed to prescribed what they want and not be bullied by the FDA and the DEA over prescribing AAS. It would have made a big difference in my case.

not to steal the thread but I only have one testicle(the other never dropped down so it got removed) and everyone has always told me that if losing one testicle the other will compensate for the loss. :confused:

if you have a testicle removed due to cancer,etc... will that lower natural test levels? i heard even if you only have one, you still will make the same amount of test, but maybe that was wrong info?

but he also had chemo. thats radiation aimed right at his nuts. if u have ever had the misfortune of watching a friend go thru treatment, the effects on the body are devestating.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131