over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cancun-Four Seasons

sugarminnot

Newbies
I did not know where to post this, but I'm going to Cancun - Four Seasons first week of March. Never been there before. Absolutely no plans for leaving the hotel property. Any tips or advice?

Attachments

• 603a1278f7094b370867f30648561a1176cb1efd4a3d689978f2af430da0b496.jpg
    603a1278f7094b370867f30648561a1176cb1efd4a3d689978f2af430da0b496.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 437
Cancun is bonkers at any hotel all of March due to spring break - ENJOY!

ill be down there last week of March at the OASIS!

If you don’t plan on leaving the hotel what advice and tips would you need? Does the hotel not pick you up or something and you need a transfer, what else is there?

My real advice would be first don’t go to Cancun go to playa but since it’s too late for that my other advice would be leave the hotel and go actually do something make some memories and do shit you’ve never done before. You can get drunk, eat, lay out and swim anywhere you didn’t have to go on vacation to do that or at least you didn’t have to go to Mexico.

Either way have fun brother!!!

Cancun is a fun city. Great restaurants pubs and nightlife. Absolutely leave the hotel. Are you kidding?!?!lol

Don't buy anything for the sticker price in coral negro. I'm fact don't buy anything at all in coral negro. Also if you plan on smoking a Cuban cigar do not buy them on the beach. The beach hustlers sell counterfeit Cuban smokes.

Spend at least a day in Playa del Carmen. I'd also recommend on another day jump the ferry to Cozumel snorkel/dive the reef. Check out the Mayan ruins and maybe take a day trip to swim cenotes in the Jungle.

Be careful. Drug cartel violence has become more common in resort areas in the last few years.

Spend at least a day in Playa del Carmen. I'd also recommend on another day jump the ferry to Cozumel snorkel/dive the reef. Check out the Mayan ruins and maybe take a day trip to swim cenotes in the Jungle.

I second knucklehed´s recommendation to the letter.

Cancun is a fun city. Great restaurants pubs and nightlife. Absolutely leave the hotel. Are you kidding?!?!lol
Agreed with this. I went down there to see a friend last summer. Stayed in an AirBnB in the main city, it's a pretty awesome place in terms of restaurants, bars, things to do, etc. Never even touched Blvd Kukulcan and had a great time. I assume you're going for a different experience, but don't be scared to grab a cab into the main city for some of the restaurants and such there.

My main recommendation is to take one day to go over to Isla Mujeres...there are several beaches over there as well as tons of places to eat, drink, and have a good time. Lots of tourists go over there, so you won't be surrounded by locals (I'm assuming you're not looking for the immersion-experience from your first post lol). I took the Ultramar ferry from the Gran Puerto dock, but I believe there's a second ferry from the hotel zone, maybe Playa Tortugas? My understanding is that it's quite a bit more expensive due to the clientele, but it may be worth it for the convenience.

My advice—leave the hotel property dude.

I love me some Four Seasons. My lady and I went to the Four Seasons on the Big Island (Hawaii) couple months back. Stayed for 5 days.

Their goal is for you to spend all your time and money there....and you want to.
But that trip will set u back some $$$. If the goal is to have some fun AND not blow alllll the $$$, venture off and have some dinners and lunches in some cool spots. If you dont care about the $$$$, liiiive lifffeee on the resort man.

it'll be badass.

I've been to Cancun around 45 times, been going since 1990, what do you want to know? Great people, I definitely noticed the bars are less populated than in the past but you are going in March should be good, I hope you are college aged. I went with my wife once in March, I was 32 yo and felt like grandpa, I couldn't deal with the douche bags.
Do not rent a car, you will get pulled over and they will fine you (they always do) and lately there has been a lot of publicity on drug killings (in Cancun) and bad alcohol at some resorts where Americans have died. I was there in October and my hotel served beer in cans/bottles so you could protect your drink.

I did not know where to post this, but I'm going to Cancun - Four Seasons first week of March. Never been there before. Absolutely no plans for leaving the hotel property. Any tips or advice?

I dont think there is a Four seasons resort in cancun...

Or are you going to the Ritz-Carlton, Cancun?

Temptations Resort. Only place my wife and I stay at. You can get a day pass there as well. Great topless party scene

make sure to wear your Trump make America great again hat and shirt when you leave the resort [emoji2]

[emoji631][emoji1303]

Hardcore swinging?

We've experimented but aren't in the lifestyle.
Wife likes to be topless and the party scene there is awesome.

Temptations Resort. Only place my wife and I stay at. You can get a day pass there as well. Great topless party scene

I have been going to Temps for many years now, went in October after the reopening, I did not like the new vibe.
For others, this is an older, more couples oriented place, I have gone with the wife and as a single, I do meet people but if you are a group of guys or go looking to hook up or are young, you will be disappointed. I always liked the people and the vibe but when there in Oct I noticed everyone was naked (like lots of schlongs and bottoms would come off and most girls were tatted up head to toe (trashy) and were fat. I felt like I was in white trashville. I like that you never need to leave the resort but I am not sure I will go back again.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131