over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Canibinoid hypermesis shyndrome

If you are wondering if you will be able to sleep once you quit then yes, you will. Just give it time. I have smoked since I was 14 and am now 34. I have quit for periods of time and it takes about a few days to a week or two to get good sleep again, it's doe dependent how long it will take. But when I start sleeping I get crazy vivid dreams. So give it time and your body will adjust.

I never slept good my whole life. Even as a kid. Iv don't drink alcohol and never have drank. I started smoking pot in my early 20,s for no reason other than to help me sleep. Iv never used any drugs other than AAS And they don't make it worse. I'm off them roughly half the time and I still can't sleep. I get manic at night I always have. Pot seemed to be the only thing that relaxed me enough to even sit still long enough to consider going to sleep. Iv tried ambien lunesta and every over the counter thing available and none of it has had any affect on me whatsoever. Doctors have tried to put me on anti depressants many times but I won't touch that shit as I watched it turn my mother into a vegetable. Mentally I'm fine I just can't sleep. If I get an hour of untinurrupted sleep it's a miracle. The older I get the harder it is to go without sleep. Being a logger all my life I wake up around 3am everyday for work. I don't even have a tv in my bedroom. I hardly ever watch my tv.

It's a good thing, because alcohol makes you sleep like shit, even though one may feel they are getting good sleep because they're passed out lol.

I drank a few times when I was young and it kept me up all night lol while everybody else assed out. I never understood the whole drinking thing. Wrong direction for me lol

I had this, 20+ years of living in socal where it is a culture here, I have had medical card since 2006 when they became avail.

blunts and wax are bad news. papers same

go with the wax pens , spliffin or kingpen and wax oil cartridge

it was like a bronkaid treatment without the bronkaid once I stopped.

in mean time, if its lung butter in the morning + nausea, bronkaid and stop smoking for a while.

I have GERD naturally, so mine was enhanced bigtime, I used to throw up saliva-foam eveyr morning, handfuls, no scent, no acid, soupy foam . It would start as thick saliva in morning, then I Would feel nauses, cough and sneeze, and then subsequently puke after

I also had h pylori before and it stays dormant.

Apple cider vinegar daily,digestive enzymes post eating, baking soda tablets post eating, alkaline diet, drink more water.

listen to you rbody man, it is telling you to relax and chill out on it, dont abuse gods gift to man

Last edited:
Your symptoms don't sound like mine. Iv never smoked anything but herb in a bong. I live in Washington state where it's been legal for many years. And believe me it's defiantly part of the culture here too bro. I would only get sick immediately following or during a bowel movement. Usually in the middle of the night but not limited to that. And I never puked up foamy shit. Just undigested food until there was nothing but stomach acid coming out. The severe nausea vomiting would not stop until I was given iv zofran and dilauded at the hospital. In 12 years I had 127 trips to the emergency room jus for this. They had a bed ready for me lol It never once stoppped on its own. I was treated like a drug seeker by several e.r docs but they always took blood and never once found any drugs in my system lol only the ones they gave me and pot.

I have no intention of using cannabis any more. Iv been using it to knock me out at night for over 20 yrs. my insomnia is insane. Has been all my life. Now I need to find something else to aid me in sleep. I posted this to see if anyone else out there has experienced this.
Try melatonin or Valerian root. L theanine maybe. Or if you prefer something more drug like, phenibut. Beware of addictive properties

Sent from my Swift 2 using Professional Muscle mobile app

Last edited:
Iv used them all but they did nothing. I even used 10mg melatonin and got nothing from it. I used ghb for a while until I couldn't get it anymore and that stuff actually worked. Been looking for it ever since

I prefer something that wasn't a drug but I'm desperate. If I became addicted to something that helped me sleep I prob wouldn't care. Sleep is not a drug right lol

What you're saying is a bit confusing, you're saying you have this syndrome but then you say it went away once you quit smoking so what do you need help with? If it's sleeping then I would say try some MK677 and melatonin or someone else will chime in with something else I don't have experience with. But that being said if you have a serious ailment I wouldn't be using anything, not gear not anything. Live a clean and healthy life for a while then let your body heal.

I'm curious as to where you're getting your weed from. I know multiple people who grow weed legally, grey area legally, and the shit they put in those plants to make them grow is ridiculous. Bottles and vats marked with skulls and crossbones and every warning you could think off dumped in there day after day. Even one guy who grows certified "organic" uses all kinds of pesticides and crazy crap but it's still considered organic and lab tested as so. These guys aren't selling it on the street either it's going to patients for "medicinal" purpose, some are bullshit sure but many are legit medical use and certified as such.

Putting that shit in your body for 20 years day in and day out is going to cause some problems I'm sure....

I don't think I've ever heard anyone say they don't care if they get addicted to a drug, I think there is more to the issue than you are letting on but it doesn't do you much good to hold back then nobody will be able to help.

127 trips to the emergency room in 12 years, shit between you and ripped123 no wonder I'm paying 5 times more for insurance than I did before while going to the doctor probably once a year if that. No offense....

Okay fuck it....lots of offense....

Iv always had health insurance bud. Your not paying my way for anything pal

And it's the only thing iv ever been to the emergency room for other than being crushed by a log working in the woods. Other than this CHS iv never had any health problems whatsoever And like I said I quit and my symptoms are gone. I was just curious if anybody else in this board had an experience like mine and if anyone had any ideas on help with sleep. I work and pay my taxes asshole. I do my part as an American. I pay for all my own shit. You act like your talking to some fucking illegal alien welfare charity case lol.

I'll do sum reading on this phenibut if it seems fairly safe I may give it a shot. Thanks for the advice

I also live in a very small town 130 miles from the closest city the emergency room has been my only option during these episodes and believe me if I knew pot was the culprit I would have stopped a long fucking time ago. I didn't know what was causing it and either did some of the best gastro doctors on the west coast at uw medical center. I spent a lot of money time and resources trying to figure this all out including two laparoscopies and sum big nasty scars on my stomach that I could care to do without.

I also live in a very small town 130 miles from the closest city the emergency room has been my only option during these episodes and believe me if I knew pot was the culprit I would have stopped a long fucking time ago. I didn't know what was causing it and either did some of the best gastro doctors on the west coast at uw medical center. I spent a lot of money time and resources trying to figure this all out including two laparoscopies and sum big nasty scars on my stomach that I could care to do without.

Check you PM.

Hey guys I'm sick, I've tried every body and mind altering drug under the sun I could get my hands on and I'm looking for more, also I smoked weed every single night which was specifically what was causing my problem but didn't stop.

Has anyone else experienced the same?

Can anyone help?

Get mad all you want I'm just putting you into context here, I think you already know the answer to your problem you just don't want to hear it and would rather pin it on something else to give yourself an out.

You're not the first guy to stroll on here sounding like this. Good luck to you, I mean it sincerely....

Is no one actually reading the OP Post's? All the responses are saying what he already did. The guy just asked if anyone had the same issue. He already stopped smoking, but now that he did and his stomach issues are cleared up. He's back to dealing with the original issue of extreme insomnia. Op my advice would be to just keep trying things and hopefully you'll find something that helps. You also mentioned you get manic at night. I would look into why, and see if that's the key to your sleeping issues.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity