over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Canino

Status
Not open for further replies.
Info has been uncovered on the guy, and his wife.
He is a scammer Canino-there is a real non-scammer Canino (now his handle has changed) in a different location of the US.

due to info that i have been given...lets just say he has been found. i can not talk about it here but, we have info....:D

Information

I have been a friend of Caninos for a while and had a little info on him, passed it on and left it at that. The guy obviously has problems and I dont want to call him a scammer, because he is in a terrible position at the moment. I am sure he will try to make it right to people in time. That is all I am going to say about this because I have been burned in the past passing on info.

Info

Are those of us that lost our orders privy to any details? Does he plan on eventually making good on unfilled orders?

Phil

i understand if he is in a jam but he could have the decentcy of sending an email!!!

There is no excuse for what Canino did. Simple as that.
Its the action of a scammer and thats that-sourcing, taking peoples money-not sending product, and disappearing.
Sound like scammer to anyone else? :mad:

I TOTALLY AGREE DP

HE SHOULD HAVE CONTACTED YOU GUYS BY E-MAIL AND EXPLAINED HIMSELF. IT ALSO WOULD HAVE SAVED ME A LOT OF GRIEF BY TRYING TO EXPLAIN WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM FROM A 2ND HAND INFO.

hey phil thanks for the heads up on whats going on. hopefully he can make good on atleast some orders. but like others said out of decency he could of atleast said hey im having probs, instead he just disappears. im not holding my breath on my order, but it was a friends of mine so i feel bad towards her. anyhow, im about 2 hours from him, im in missouri also, maybe i can go down to his neck of the woods and pick my order up personally..hehe

Thanks,

Todd

Sound like a scammer

takes money
sends nothing
dissappears

yes, sounds like a scammer. - CH

He obviously has helped out people before with no problems. What I am saying here, to be blunt, is that I am not condoning labeling anyone or snitching on anyone here that is a friend of mine. If you guys had problems in your personal life, had a hard time paying back debts, YOU CAN COUNT ON ME NOT COMING ON HERE AND CALLING YOU A SCAMMER. Yes, he should have called, E-mailed, etc..... Give him time and a chance, thats all I am saying. I am trying to have faith in my friend, thats all.
If he doesnt show up soon with an explanation, then do what you have to do to find him. I have no idea who or where he really is, but he has been very supportive of me, and I need to refrain from labeling him.

Re: Sound like a scammer

C_Horse said:
takes money
sends nothing
dissappears

yes, sounds like a scammer. - CH

Thank you CH. Its cut and dried. Any other statments are simply irrevelent. He doesnt owe me, but from what I understand-those scammed have their sights set as we speak.

Phil knows what's up.

Ok guys I'm here but only for a short time. If Phil can forward the emails I sent to him to all respected parties then you will understand what's up and what happened. I did not intentionally set out to scam anyone and MikeS, you actually hit the nail on the head of another canino with a new id. that was my main guy. He is out of AZ, correct? He says he did not receive any money I sent him. I had the tracking numbers to the envelope and he says he never received the envelope. We were thinking one of his mules snagged it or the mail person did not put in the right box.

Also, if I was going to scam, i would not have let the many "order" emails that were sent to me around that same time go.

Why I never came on or contacted anyone? The same reason you guys are going to flame me now. you wouldn't believe it.

You guys think I'm sittin here spending your money? I have nothing to show for what happened. Hell, contact that source that MikeS mentioned and look at his prices and compare with mine. you'll see I was not making hardly squat from orders.

As far as finding me to do whatever. Guys, if you don't remember in my emails to you prior to this whole fuck up, I was telling you I would be having a new box number. I've moved. There's no need to keep emailing the people some of you thought was me. they don't know where I've moved and since I've lost them as friends, they aren't going to find out.

guys, we've all lost in this situation. I've lost close friends (internet and non-internet) because of all this.

I'll be back on to answer any questions and I will ignore all flames. Again, I am sorry for all this. That is all I can offer. You can however contact that source above as I do believe he did not screw me but one of his mules did or postal. He is a good guy and very cheap prices.

well

canino you need to email me! i believe im in a diferent situation dont you think!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll have to give this man some credit for standing up for himself and telling what is going on. Ihave no reason to doubt him as lucky for me he always came through and told me what was up. It's up to you guys to determine for yourself, as for e he earns more respect for standing up for what happend. I'm sure someone or somehow this all can be resolved.

canino

Canino,
Do you plan on This is against the rules - asking about a source. Do this off the board. This thread was asking about someone's whereabouts! I have someone who's really pissed at me right now. I know that's nobody's problem but mine, but I'm in deep shit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I'm glad he's not in jail or at the bottom of the river (then again, I'm not out any money).

This thread is begining to sound like a source thread :mad:

It's one thing to ask about one's whereabouts - it's another to ask about filling orders through this board, which is against rules. If you need to ask this do it offline.

Next time, I'm locking this up!

xcel

Last edited:
Well, all guys who lost can take it from here hopefully. It would have helped to see that post from Canino sooner than so much later, but maybe late better than never-I dont know. It up to the guys that lost to try to see what agreement can be made. Good luck all.

its bogus

he had my flow for well over a month before "his" guy lost or didnt get so its "canino" fault plain and simple

Look you take orders and want it in your boox on wed so you guy can have by say sat well if thats the cas fine i can see where this could happen But i want to see the fricking tracking numbers cause guys he had my flow for well over a month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and his last email to me was (your stuff will go out tommorrow or wed) now that leads me to beleive that someone is lying and well it aint me!

Sorry guys - like I said: this was a thread to find somebody. Not talk about how someone sources or discussions about "process" that should not be discussed on the board. EOD

xcel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws