over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cannabis pre-contest

Vape or edible...only two ways I consume cannabis now due to chronic bronchitis issues (not due to smoking). There are some pretty amazing vaporizers out there. Personally I like the Firefly II for flower. If your into edibles then the MagicalButter machine is all you'll need to DIY.

Ok, where are the bodies??

There hasn’t been a single case of this reported ever in the history of marijuana... Ever... I’m not talking a few cases or a few hundred etc... Just one... One case is what I want to see....

And as for the comment by Delt about CO2... i can post my bloods for proof that my CO2 levels are at 20.. Range is 20-32

How many decades of scientific testing was there before there was proof that cigarettes were definitely proven to be unhealthy. It doesn't mean they weren't always unhealthy and it just took many years to prove it as all the pro-cigarette smokers and companies did everything they could to disavow the truth. The best you could get on a pack of cigarettes was that it "may" be harmful tho your health. And I have read of no big long term studies on the effects of marijuana as it would be hard to get enough people over the last few decades to admit they were committing crimes and have their names on a rooster so they could be tracked.

How many decades of scientific testing was there before there was proof that cigarettes were definitely proven to be unhealthy. It doesn't mean they weren't always unhealthy and it just took many years to prove it as all the pro-cigarette smokers and companies did everything they could to disavow the truth. The best you could get on a pack of cigarettes was that it "may" be harmful tho your health. And I have read of no big long term studies on the effects of marijuana as it would be hard to get enough people over the last few decades to admit they were committing crimes and have their names on a rooster so they could be tracked.

ummm dude... really? a logical human can not actually have this opinion.
maybe you missed the facts?

tobacco is actually addictive and harmful and has been big business for many years. it was 100% known prior to much of the explosion of tobaccoo in the early part of the last century that the shit was bad for you.

medical cominuty was intentionally given misinformation and kickbacks.
govt issues cigs to soldiers

govt is hand in hand in cock in ass with these mofos...

now... the history of weed?
lol

really?
used to create fear and racism on the population en mass. used as a tool to take away personal freedoms and allow the govt intrusion into personal lives.

every time in every medical report since the first tax stamp in 1937 all medical info has gone aggainst criminilization.

the govt was looking hard for things "bad" in weed for like 60 years dude.... and they couldnt find it. they were trying to find good things for tobacco and they had to make up 100% lies. they could not find bad in weed and had to make up lies. thats the only similarity.

i have talked at length with the dude who was in charge of the govt project for decades...

please if you dont actually know, spend 5 mins with google. dont believe the hype.

Not sure if I can post a pdf here but I'll try:

Comprehensive-Report-Cannabis-Extract-Movement-Free-3.pdf

Nope way to big 242 pages.

Last edited:
ummm dude... really? a logical human can not actually have this opinion.
maybe you missed the facts?

tobacco is actually addictive and harmful and has been big business for many years. it was 100% known prior to much of the explosion of tobaccoo in the early part of the last century that the shit was bad for you.

medical cominuty was intentionally given misinformation and kickbacks.
govt issues cigs to soldiers

govt is hand in hand in cock in ass with these mofos...

now... the history of weed?
lol

really?
used to create fear and racism on the population en mass. used as a tool to take away personal freedoms and allow the govt intrusion into personal lives.

every time in every medical report since the first tax stamp in 1937 all medical info has gone aggainst criminilization.

the govt was looking hard for things "bad" in weed for like 60 years dude.... and they couldnt find it. they were trying to find good things for tobacco and they had to make up 100% lies. they could not find bad in weed and had to make up lies. thats the only similarity.

i have talked at length with the dude who was in charge of the govt project for decades...

please if you dont actually know, spend 5 mins with google. dont believe the hype.

I am aware of the history of weed. Have lived it myself. Smoked all day long for years. I bought the first "High Times" magazine when it was printed. And My lungs could assimilate O2 better after I quit. I am fine with people getting high. But when I look at your logical facts and the evidence you use to support your side...well I will leave it to others to try to look at the facts with an open mind and make up their own opinion.

I am aware of the history of weed. Have lived it myself. Smoked all day long for years. I bought the first "High Times" magazine when it was printed. And My lungs could assimilate O2 better after I quit. I am fine with people getting high. But when I look at your logical facts and the evidence you use to support your side...well I will leave it to others to try to look at the facts with an open mind and make up their own opinion.

this is one topic where the facts are quite clear, just a matter of understand who and what you are reading.

lots of ppl have tried cannabis, experience in this is all quite relative, intent, goal desire. simple vocabulary used in all this to me is often quite insightful. i have been doing drugs consiously for 20 years or so, almost another 20 unconsiously.

i have used cannabis as a medicine for 15 years and much longer without intent.

in all my experience i will say that the ppl who use the term "high" limit there expereicne to that.

that word and internally limited potential are not concepts i have found applicable. ive never been "high". there is more to all of this then just smoking a joint. your fist exemplified a common mistake in how lots of people look at this concept. just like what to me is a common mistake of using a side effect of this plant as the intrisic value and expereince. meaning there is much more to weed then the slight change in perception that most value it for.

i am not saying smoking anything is "healthy" just that there is one simple fact in this matter. smoking tobacco and smoking weed are very different.

i hope this makes sense and dosent come off as snooty as thats not my intent, i just think by this time its really neccesary that we get real clear on the realities of this topic.

happy weekend all!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity