over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cannot donate blood - options?

dros

Registered
So, I have to wait 8 months before I donate blood again and my Hemoglobin and RBC is pretty high right now. On cycle atm.

I thought maybe drawing blood from a vein. Not much, maybe 250ml instead of the normal 500ml they drain at the blood banks.

I take 125mg Aspirin ED to help thin the blood a bit.

Thoughts?

Do you have a doctor that could rx a therapeutic donation? Other than that I'm not sure. If it was high to the point I had concerns my inclination would be to probably drop the dose and get bloods done in a month and keep the dose at a level where it doesn't get to high. I understand that doesn't often jive with bbing goals.

Not possible to tell my doctor about this. She will know whats up.

Is it really that difficult to do it yourself? Dangers?

I never got lightheaded whenever they drained my blood. This will be half the amount.

So, I have to wait 8 months before I donate blood again and my Hemoglobin and RBC is pretty high right now. On cycle atm.
Numbers?

Whatever you do, never drain blood while alone. There is a small but real possibility that you pass out so that you can't remove the needle and bleed out. ALWAYS have someone else in the room.

How high is your hemoglobin/hct/rbc?

Yeah...I think that's the question here. Some people hit 52 and panic and start trying to self drain at home when there really isn't any reason (at that point) to full on panic. On the other hand if it is at a worrisome level why not show your doctor your blood levels and so what if "they know what's up" just go get it done.

Now, granted, if you are outside of the US I don't know how all this works.

Not possible to tell my doctor about this. She will know whats up.

Is it really that difficult to do it yourself? Dangers?

I never got lightheaded whenever they drained my blood. This will be half the amount.

Why do you have to wait 8 months?

I have the same problem. Hematocrit too high for the first time ever but I can't donate because it's too high and they won't accept me.

My gf does it for us....make friends with a nurse or doctor or do it yourself. Not all that difficult.

I have the same problem. Hematocrit too high for the first time ever but I can't donate because it's too high and they won't accept me.
Thats what happened with me. So I drained my own. Did 500 ml. A couple of days later I had my massive heart attack. Coincidence? Who knows.

^^^if you'r dehydrated, that can jack up your HgB numbers for sure

you can try drinking a gal of water as close to going in as possible
..i'v had friends drop 2-3 points from hemoglobin doing this

^^^if you'r dehydrated, that can jack up your HgB numbers for sure

you can try drinking a gal of water as close to going in as possible
..i'v had friends drop 2-3 points from hemoglobin doing this

Wow, 2 to 3 points on hemoglobin measure is huge. All from just drinking a lot of water. I guessed it would only be a point at best. How much time separated drinking the water and getting his hemoglobin tested? I suspect timing may be important.

Why do you have to wait 8 months?

I wrote down cannabis use. Didnt think twice about it. Apparently there´s 1 year wait if you do this. Absolutely stupid. Meanwhile heroin/cocaine hard drugs have 1-2 month wait.

17.8 is high, but around here i think they don't cut you off until its higher than that. I can't remember. When I got rejected, mine was a bit over 20!

I wrote down cannabis use. Didnt think twice about it. Apparently there´s 1 year wait if you do this. Absolutely stupid. Meanwhile heroin/cocaine hard drugs have 1-2 month wait.
I thought any iv drug or injectable steroid was a total ban. They worry about infectious diseases like Hep A I think. After all, steroid users routinely share needles! I once had my GP ask me if I wanted an AIDS test because I had injected steroids.

I thought any iv drug or injectable steroid was a total ban. They worry about infectious diseases like Hep A I think. After all, steroid users routinely share needles! I once had my GP ask me if I wanted an AIDS test because I had injected steroids.

Not in this country. I asked the doctor why it was a 1 year ban when it came to cannabis use. He used the it can lead to harsher drugs argument. I told him that is nonsense and that it had been debunked years ago. Guy wouldnt listen. In a friendly way mind you. I know its not him that sets these rules and regulations but he was so sure about it leading to dangerous drugs, but I digress

What are your thoughts guys?

Cut the cycle short and do low dose trt and let it stabilize by itself? If I cannot drain it myself.

Yes, I would drop down to 100 mg/ week and go back in for a retest in another month. If you have been cycling on and off completely, you should try to get off and be "clean" .If you have been cruising inbetween cycles then you'll probably have to go on trt.

I noticed that when I was cruising on about 250 to 300 mg/ week my hemoglobin didn't drop at all in two months. You truly need to get to a trt dose.

I bought a hemoglobin meter to use at home. I tested once a week.

There was a blood drive at work many years ago and one of my co-workers that happened to be gay answered honestly (which he should). I'm sure you know what the question was. He immediately received a lifetime ban as it was the Red Cross. I think they may have loosened up on that (no pun intended).

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws