over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cannot straighten out arm. Help.

ericraven2003

Registered
Out of the blue today around 1pm my elbow started to ache. By 3pm I couldnt straighten about my arm. I have limited range of motion at my elbow, and on either side of my elbow I am having bad pain. I cannot find an arm position that gives relief. I couldnt feed myself last night. I have no idea what started this. I can remember nothing that would have caused this. I have had tendonitis before in this elbow from bowling about 6 months ago.

I started taking daypro, script anti inflammatory, and voltaren gel, another anti inflammatory. No relief. My insurance doesnt kick in til Aug 1.

Any ideas what this might be? I was thinking some type of pinched nerve in my elbow, but just not sure.

Any ideas of what it is and how I may help it would be much appreciated. I couldnt sleep from the pain last nigt.

With me if I am having a nerve problem it usually gets that funny feeling like youre being electrocuted, like when you hit your funny bone. It doesn't hurt like that all the time but if you bump the nerve or turn your arm a certain way it would get worse. If its a dull pain that's there all the time then I doubt its a nerve issue, but I could be wrong. Another thing, I think the skin from your elbow down would get numb too.

Out of the blue today around 1pm my elbow started to ache. By 3pm I couldnt straighten about my arm. I have limited range of motion at my elbow, and on either side of my elbow I am having bad pain. I cannot find an arm position that gives relief. I couldnt feed myself last night. I have no idea what started this. I can remember nothing that would have caused this. I have had tendonitis before in this elbow from bowling about 6 months ago.

I started taking daypro, script anti inflammatory, and voltaren gel, another anti inflammatory. No relief. My insurance doesnt kick in til Aug 1.

Any ideas what this might be? I was thinking some type of pinched nerve in my elbow, but just not sure.

Any ideas of what it is and how I may help it would be much appreciated. I couldnt sleep from the pain last nigt.

Maybe gout?

Take care,
MS

Apply DMSO to your elbow 3 times per day for a week, then twice a day for the next week, and then go with once per day (right after workouts on training days) for another 2 weeks.

DMSO is probably the most amazing anti-inflammatory I have ever come across. You may want to add some Deca or NPP to your cycle too.

I agree on the dmso

Only problem it will make you smell funny and some people me included have a very bad skin reaction to

I had something similar happen and push through it for weeks with anti-inflammatory meds... turns out I had broken my elbow, not good

Cut back on anything that stresses the elbow till you can see your Doc, you do not want to be doing damage that is gonna F-you in the long run

Good luck

i had the same problem

i literally could not move my arm for a full week, it continued to hurt for a full month. i had my gf massage the arm four times a day. and i used ice 6 times a day followed by heat. i then would take hot steamy hot showers..if electric bill is a problem go to the gym and crank the water as hot ass possible and stretch it out. just follow that for a week and see if it helps.

After researching, and my brother in law, a dr, looking it seems I had Bursitis of the elbow. It sucks. I added some short term high dose prednisone. Lots of icing. I have almost full range of motion back. It still hurts and I have had to use some soma to allow me to have some sleep. I have been to the gym but only worked light legs, and the opposite side of the upper body. Thanks for the posts.

After researching, and my brother in law, a dr, looking it seems I had Bursitis of the elbow. It sucks. I added some short term high dose prednisone. Lots of icing. I have almost full range of motion back. It still hurts and I have had to use some soma to allow me to have some sleep. I have been to the gym but only worked light legs, and the opposite side of the upper body. Thanks for the posts.

I hate drugs, but Voltaren(anti-inflammatory) does wonders for me. I have chronic elbow issues and whenever it flares up I start a short course of Voltaren and I always have significant relief the very next day. They have a gel as well but the pills are what works for me. Side effects are minimal as long as you keep your usage short term.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member