over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

cant breath help

tonka2

Registered
Hey gys i was wondering if anyone has a prob with asyma wile on.I can go aleast 6 months no attack.i have had one everyday for about three days.I dont know if it is because i am under alot of stress or because i have put on 20 pounds in about 3 weeks.Should i just do my best to up my cardio and hope my lungs adapt to the extra weight.I have a skript for a inhaler but i never use it.I didnt want to be dependent on it.thanks for the help this hole thing is realy messing with my training and pissing me off.My work outs are taking twice as long.

Use the inhaler, you wont become dependent on them. What they do is just open the air ways to your lungs that are inflamed. Use that and im sure your problems wil be gone. Cardio is a great thing to do also it should be done year round for health purposes

jeeze, man. 20 pounds in 3 weeks?!?

Yeah......that can definately bring out asthma attacks if you had it already! That is a lot o sudden stress on your body, not to mention blood pressure (seeing how most of it is water). A good ole albuterol inhaler oughta do the trick. I also like the otc version. Primatine mist.

thanks guys i will fill my skript today if its still good.I will post some pics to when i can.I know some guys must think i am full of shit about my increase in size.i am 205 in my avatar now i am 226 and almost the same amount of fat:eek: :D

Even if you cant fill the script just buy over the counter thats what i do. Saves money in the end without seeing the doc.

I had same issue 3rd week of test only cycle. Only happened when asleep or lying down. Determined it was allergies and aggrevated by test. I have always had prob with mold, and live where mold was high during that time. Took nite time otc benadryle(sp?) and allegra during day and problem went away.

inhalers help. A lot. Sometimes i use it during intense leg days, and even being a non-asthmatic it helps you breath a lot better.

I used to be asthmatic bro, not anymore but when I gain pounds for sure I can be a lot harder to breathe

stuff as trenbolone make it hard to breathe too sometimes

take care of that bro

Your holding too much water. Change that and you will breathe better. An inhaler will only temporoily alleaviate the symptoms, but will do nothing for the problem. I have been dealing with asthma for my entire life.

Its hard to find the over the counter.winndixie, walmart all say its because of meth.I am gonna try CVS or something like that next. I did not have a attack today and i lost 4 pounds maybe it was the water.I did drink some coffee and take some asprin today that mit have helped.thnks guys for the feed back

HWood take note please...

The trouble breathing primarily with sleeping or lying down can be a sympton of CONGESTIVE HEART FAILURE. (which I had in April) As a matter of fact that is the first question they ask me. A buildup of fluid due to steriod/test levels with increased water retention from HGH can make an existing problem more apparent.

When the heart cannot expale the fluids through pumping (average is 60% or so) the left ventricle, the fluids may back up into the lungs as well as fluid buildup around the heart. This is usually, though not always, accompanied by "enlargement of the heart" as it stretches itself, unable to pump out the fluids, or hypertrophy where the walls thicken, become less elastic, and pump less efficiently. I ignored mine for a month and went to the hospital in critical congestive heart failure. I had no pain, I had shortness of breath it was WORSE LYING DOWN OR SLEEPING. THATS IT. NO OTHER SYMPTONS. I have not worked out in six months and have spent over $50,000 in medical bills.

My advice, see a doctor. If you don't do that, please take measures to dump fluids. Diuretics, low carb diet, restrict sodium intake to less than two grams a day and no more than 150 mg at any one sitting. It is no laughing matter if this is your problem. It is life threatening. Please monitor your blood pressure as well. Please be safe.

Ok, off my soapbox.

Pekkerwood

I used to be asthmatic bro, not anymore but when I gain pounds for sure I can be a lot harder to breathe

stuff as trenbolone make it hard to breathe too sometimes

take care of that bro

I was asthmatic as a child also and it seemed to clear up after a course of clen. Better again I had a friend who faild his test to join the Marines because off his asthma. He took a year out used clen as part of his build up to his basic training and passed 100%.

Thanks PK i have not had the prob in a couple of days.It would not happen when i just lay down, just started happenig.I dont feel like i am holding that much water.But having a prob already breathing could make it worse.I do remember when i was a kid it would happen with the change of the seasons maybe that is part of it right now.You made me a little nervous thow

Tonka

My reply was primarily directed at the gentleman who said he had problems breathing when lying down or sleeping, but we all need to be more aware of our water retention, blood pressures etc. We don't want our first warning to be the hospital.

Pekkerwood

Mr. PW,

Thanks for reply and sorry for not responding sooner. Very well could have been what was going on with me – was 1st cycle back then and wasn’t fully expecting that much weight gain that fast. Started Nolv about the same time along with benadryl. It lasted about a week. I haven't had any other episodes (in six months). I will acknowledge your advise in the future.

Thanks again.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity