over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Can't bring myself to try peptides

Welcome my friend. If you need anything else shoot me a pm and I want to give you a good deal so you're experience is the best. That's the LMR customer service :D
Looks like I'll be reaearching with ipam/mod grf very soon thanks to LMR :D

Damn now I may have to get some des and/or lr3...decisions decisions...

Welcome my friend. If you need anything else shoot me a pm and I want to give you a good deal so you're experience is the best. That's the LMR customer service :D

Trust Lmr... he will take care of you- SO MUCH SO- that you will be mesmerized by his swof juxtaposition and top notch customer service- that you will have no problem handing all your money over to him.

He's kind of like the devil, to good to be true :headbang:

Looks like I'll be reaearching with ipam/mod grf very soon thanks to LMR :D

Damn now I may have to get some des and/or lr3...decisions decisions...

get both des and lr3 if your budget allows... des pre and lr3 post. I need some type of sale to pick up des though

Trust Lmr... he will take care of you- SO MUCH SO- that you will be mesmerized by his swof juxtaposition and top notch customer service- that you will have no problem handing all your money over to him.

He's kind of like the devil, to good to be true :headbang:

I agree, entirely to good to be true. A truer statement was never uttered.

Anyway, you will love igf lr3 and des(1,3) igf. They are both great compounds to run.

What are you thinking of using them for nos?

You are doing the right thing. Without getting into too much details, taking peptides is a very dangerous practice. Mice ending up with brain tumor is enough for me not to touch all that crap.
Please don't make any comment unless you have a degree in related fields. I've seen it first hand.

I wouldn't have any alcohol either, people get cirrhosis of the liver from it. Don't go near steroids, that football player got a brain tumor from it! Because you claim you've seen it first hand, nobody can make a claim that calls bs?

I agree, entirely to good to be true. A truer statement was never uttered.

Anyway, you will love igf lr3 and des(1,3) igf. They are both great compounds to run.

What are you thinking of using them for nos?

Looking to further my fatloss while maintaining weight, I would love some site enhancement but I'm not expecting anything special there.

Looking to further my fatloss while maintaining weight, I would love some site enhancement but I'm not expecting anything special there.

Its funny, they both accomplish that in research subjects but slightly differently. DES hits hard and fast with that. And lr3 over the course of a month is unparalleled. Be sure you get the lr3 from a trusted source though man, there are a lot of counterfeits out there.

I heard from a friend of a company sending lr3 in place of des. I told him the easiest way to test that is to inject 100mcg of the lr3 and take your bg readings. Real lr3 will lower them significanntly, much more than des IMO.

osiris would you recommend lr3 inj ed or just focused post workout 3-4 times a week?

From experience, I ran Lr3 Ed for 30 days at 100mcg.

You are doing the right thing. Without getting into too much details, taking peptides is a very dangerous practice. Mice ending up with brain tumor is enough for me not to touch all that crap.
Please don't make any comment unless you have a degree in related fields. I've seen it first hand.

can I get link to that study when you get a chance? what pep was causing the brain tumor in mice.

thanks

Holy fast as lightning LMR!

Peptides so fast you'll freak!!

I like them..

I stick to mod grf and ghrp 6. i tried igf and igf des and all i got were some nice pumps in the nice gym that lasted only for a few days. havent gotten pumps since. so i personally wouldnt get igf again. but ghrp6 is great!

before you start doling out your hard earned money on peptides, do your research!!

and you should probably take a look at this thread too:

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/lab-results/81184-here-we-go-results.html

Yes

I stick to mod grf and ghrp 6. i tried igf and igf des and all i got were some nice pumps in the nice gym that lasted only for a few days. havent gotten pumps since. so i personally wouldnt get igf again. but ghrp6 is great!

before you start doling out your hard earned money on peptides, do your research!! We choose Ergopep.com

QUOTE]

Yes, we choose Ergopep also

I have been using ergopep for my research supplies over the last couple of months and couldnt be happier! My rat has been on mod GRF and ghrp-6 for right around two months and next month I'm gonna be researching lr3.

Results from that experience?

I have maintained for a long time that nothing will cause a recomp effect in your reearch subject more than 30 days at 50-100mcg d of igf lr3.

And yes thats personal research experience

I have maintained for a long time that nothing will cause a recomp effect in your reearch subject more than 30 days at 50-100mcg d of igf lr3.

And yes thats personal research experience

All this igf talk is making me want to take another stab at it...

All this igf talk is making me want to take another stab at it...

Yeah bud, we have really good igf.

I have had a love affair with lr3 for many years now.

If you decide to take the plunge, let me know and i will help you out.

O

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity