over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

cant Cum

Big_Swole

Registered
I can't finish if so it's like a pearl. WTF
prob from running high androgens for way to long. Anyway ordered some (Dostinex) HOPE that helps ??? Any insight??

I had similar issues a while back.Destinox seemed to help but also lowerd my A.I. Actually quit them for a week then eod at 12.5 armourzene.. Came back.Also took HCG..Was thinking of taking some clomid but didnt have to...Wife to a beating for a while not being able to close escrow!! Not that she complained..

Can't wait till it comes in. Prob take clomid n HCG with the Caber

Sides from Tren suck. Gotta love it though (the best and worst)

Caber will make you dump serious amounts of nut... I'm not even trying to be funny either! My girl gets grossed out while I'm on it... It should also help your problem too.

maybe you just need a new girlfriend... hotchickcity never failed my dick

maybe you just need a new girlfriend... hotchickcity never failed my dick

Shoot even with the hottest there's no loads. I aint sayin i dont finish I do sometimes
just there's not much volume. Hell I've been accused of fakin it

I have the same problem and not running tren or decca. My GF gets impatient with me! I may check into the Cabergoline. I did some Googlin'g and it sounds promising.

I am sure a hot GF will help me too :)

Prami will help for sure.

Your not on an SSRI by any chance are you? I remember when i was taking Zoloft, paired with tren i couldnt cum to save my life.

Big Swole you need to do a lot more reading if you are going to be using AAS. This issue is as elementary as someone saying hay my nipples itch.
I have been on testosterone replacement therapy for two years now and there is a lot of good information on these forums about symptoms and treatments. I started out not aware of anything. My doctor was also just as naïve. I learned about HCG after my nuts shrunk up and my loads diminished to almost nothing. I’m on 40mg test cyp EOD so I’m completely shut down with out the HCG. I was using 250ius EOD but that may have been raising my Estrodiol (E2). It does not have that affect on most and I’m not sure it is for me but for some reason I have to take as much as 2mg of anastrozole EOD to keep my E2 levels at optimum. So most recently I have lowered my HCG to 100ius EOD to see if my E2 levels come down.
So back to your problem. I have learned that your E2 level can affect your ability to climax or even get an erection. I have also learned that non aromatizing steroids like Deca and Tren are not suppose to do this but they can increase you prolactin levels. This will make it difficult to get it up or off. I have recently started Deca at 120mg EOD and found it a little bit more difficult to get off. Recently I got some tablet cabergoline and I believe it is improving the situation. I have been taking .5 mg EOD. I’m trying to get a feel for what others have experience with this product. Most report good to very good results. I have some liquid cabergoline but I don’t know if it works as well. I’m still trying to figure out this one but I do believe you can get blood work done to see where your prolactin levels are.
The best news is that not being about to get it off or up is just the first problem, the next side affect is lactating. While you might not grow breasts because Tren is non-aromatizing you can still breast feed.
There is a lot to learn and most recommend learning before you have problems. Sometimes it is unavoidable but most recommend not jumping into AAS use until you spent a lot of time reading or you have a really good trainer who does know what he or she is doing.
I don’t want to sound like a smart ass because I really am very new to all of this myself. Everything I have picked up has been from reading the forums and web sites. There is a lot of information available. I guess I just wanted to throw my 2cents in because so many others have done the same for me.

cabergoline made me so sick, its not funny although i got to say i was able to bust like 5 nuts in a row with lil rest in between. but back to the sides, for me they sucked big ones, i threw up like 4 times a day, i struggled to get 1000 calories in, and after workouts i alwasy threw up, i guess it would be perfect for a cutting phase. lol. idk hope you dont experience this. btw my nipples would bleed sometimes out of nowhere.

I can't finish if so it's like a pearl. WTF
prob from running high androgens for way to long. Anyway ordered some (Dostinex) HOPE that helps ??? Any insight??

Bro I don't want to alarm you, but you need to take this seriously and get some help from a good endo who is familiar with trying to restore testicular function after long-term AAS.

Most people can get their function back. But it can take six months to normalize, and some folks experience permanent damage ... hopefully, not you. [Management of male sterility in patients taking a... [Arch Esp Urol. 2005] - PubMed result

Personally I'd take real action - not do-it-yourself bro-medicine with research chems and guesswork in place of labwork. Good luck.

Last edited:
i dont either very little my girl thinks i fake it sometimes. it depends if i dont have sex everyday i get a lil more build up. i just thought it wuz apart of doing test some countries use it as a form of male birth control. i might have to get checked out i thought this wuz normal

Big Swole you need to do a lot more reading if you are going to be using AAS. This issue is as elementary as someone saying hay my nipples itch.
I have been on testosterone replacement therapy for two years now and there is a lot of good information on these forums about symptoms and treatments. I started out not aware of anything. My doctor was also just as naïve. I learned about HCG after my nuts shrunk up and my loads diminished to almost nothing. I’m on 40mg test cyp EOD so I’m completely shut down with out the HCG. I was using 250ius EOD but that may have been raising my Estrodiol (E2). It does not have that affect on most and I’m not sure it is for me but for some reason I have to take as much as 2mg of anastrozole EOD to keep my E2 levels at optimum. So most recently I have lowered my HCG to 100ius EOD to see if my E2 levels come down.
So back to your problem. I have learned that your E2 level can affect your ability to climax or even get an erection. I have also learned that non aromatizing steroids like Deca and Tren are not suppose to do this but they can increase you prolactin levels. This will make it difficult to get it up or off. I have recently started Deca at 120mg EOD and found it a little bit more difficult to get off. Recently I got some tablet cabergoline and I believe it is improving the situation. I have been taking .5 mg EOD. I’m trying to get a feel for what others have experience with this product. Most report good to very good results. I have some liquid cabergoline but I don’t know if it works as well. I’m still trying to figure out this one but I do believe you can get blood work done to see where your prolactin levels are.
The best news is that not being about to get it off or up is just the first problem, the next side affect is lactating. While you might not grow breasts because Tren is non-aromatizing you can still breast feed.
There is a lot to learn and most recommend learning before you have problems. Sometimes it is unavoidable but most recommend not jumping into AAS use until you spent a lot of time reading or you have a really good trainer who does know what he or she is doing.
I don’t want to sound like a smart ass because I really am very new to all of this myself. Everything I have picked up has been from reading the forums and web sites. There is a lot of information available. I guess I just wanted to throw my 2cents in because so many others have done the same for me.

BrO im about 10 yrs in on the performance Enhancer's. The last 5 body building. I for sure atleast for me it's the Tren. I don't think I ever really came back from last year. Longgggg run's on that shits tough. Never do I get gyno ?? As far as prolactin im sure there through the roof. Caber, hcg, and clomid on order.....

I'm about a month in on my comp stack so I front loaded hard.

i dont either very little my girl thinks i fake it sometimes. it depends if i dont have sex everyday i get a lil more build up. i just thought it wuz apart of doing test some countries use it as a form of male birth control. i might have to get checked out i thought this wuz normal

Use to I would run HCG at 2500iu EOD. I know way to much according to most. However im impatient (talked to a few Pro's that do prep & they didn't think to much of it). Usually after a show or bridging with T and Primo. Worked like a champ for years (multiples I tell you). I'd bridge a couple times a year for 4-8 weeks. Always run the Organon amps.

Once your really shut down the game changes. A curse I tell you
I don't like Doc's they don't have a clue.... Been there and the advice they give STOP no pct Noda maybe some antidepressants. Been there too I say FucK that. That shit makes me not give a shit. I get soft and dont care about nothin

At this point I know i'll never be normal. Don't really wanna be.
Would like a BodyBuilding DoC like i say reg Doc's dono shit.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear