over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

cant Cum

Bro I don't want to alarm you, but you need to take this seriously and get some help from a good endo who is familiar with trying to restore testicular function after long-term AAS.

Most people can get their function back. But it can take six months to normalize, and some folks experience permanent damage ... hopefully, not you. [Management of male sterility in patients taking a... [Arch Esp Urol. 2005] - PubMed result

Personally I'd take real action - not do-it-yourself bro-medicine with research chems and guesswork in place of labwork. Good luck.

Shoot I don't care nothin bout sterility. Had a Vasectomy 10 years ago. This isnt a hobbie for me. I'm all in..... & no way im comin off for 6 months. It's all I can do to bridge for a couple months. That helps but come on

cabergoline made me so sick, its not funny although i got to say i was able to bust like 5 nuts in a row with lil rest in between. but back to the sides, for me they sucked big ones, i threw up like 4 times a day, i struggled to get 1000 calories in, and after workouts i alwasy threw up, i guess it would be perfect for a cutting phase. lol. idk hope you dont experience this. btw my nipples would bleed sometimes out of nowhere.

Holy Shit what sides.... I've tried the research chems before. Got the name brand tabs on order. From what I read there the best. Hmm... I'll keep you posted.

Shoot I don't care nothin bout sterility. Had a Vasectomy 10 years ago. This isnt a hobbie for me. I'm all in..... & no way im comin off for 6 months. It's all I can do to bridge for a couple months. That helps but come on

BrO im about 10 yrs in on the performance Enhancer's. The last 5 body building. I for sure atleast for me it's the Tren. I don't think I ever really came back from last year. Longgggg run's on that shits tough. Never do I get gyno ?? As far as prolactin im sure there through the roof. Caber, hcg, and clomid on order.....

Ok. I got the picture. You seem to have a reasonable plan, but I'm not really sure exactly what is causing your symptoms. (Most docs know nothing, but there are guys who deal with hrt and issues from long-term AAS. You might get better info from someone who's treated this symptom previously.) I'm not sure lowering your PRL will do the trick. Worth a try.

Order some labs as a baseline (you do this without a doctor - see the thread on labs.)

Seems like you need to drop the tren, and go onto the least suppressive program you can live with. (You might look at gh and/or peptides to help minimize the losses). Then use the usual suspects: caber, hcg, nolva or clomid, and AIs. Do more labs to monitor progress: hopefully the PRL comes down and you get better.

I’d suggest getting some lab work done asap.
One of the great thing about being on Hormone replacement therapy is being about to get lab orders from your doctor. I have seen some places on the web that will give you a lab order but I have not tired them yet. My insurance will eventually pay for some of the cost but until I reach $5000 it’s all out of pocket.
I probably will not run total and free testosterone in the near future but I’ll keep watching my Estradiol and add prolactin. Does anyone know the lab code from Labcorp for a prolactin analysis. I have not researched the methods yet but I’m sure the information is out there. My doctor has been very cooperative with lab work orders.
So after reading some of the links on pramipexole (parmi…who uses it and what are your experiencese) it sounds like it might be better than Cabergoline. Since I have not been getting the amazing results from the .5mg EOD I’m thinking of trying the prami. Anybody have any thoughts or links.

Ok. I got the picture. You seem to have a reasonable plan, but I'm not really sure exactly what is causing your symptoms. (Most docs know nothing, but there are guys who deal with hrt and issues from long-term AAS. You might get better info from someone who's treated this symptom previously.) I'm not sure lowering your PRL will do the trick. Worth a try.

Order some labs as a baseline (you do this without a doctor - see the thread on labs.)

Seems like you need to drop the tren, and go onto the least suppressive program you can live with. (You might look at gh and/or peptides to help minimize the losses). Then use the usual suspects: caber, hcg, nolva or clomid, and AIs. Do more labs to monitor progress: hopefully the PRL comes down and you get better.

YeA I knOw was thinkin bout competing in April may have to put it off till later in the season. I AsSume prolactin's high could be prostate related maybe???... not lockin up though

ahh... Fuckin doctors
im check out Thread on Lab's ty

I’d suggest getting some lab work done asap.
One of the great thing about being on Hormone replacement therapy is being about to get lab orders from your doctor. I have seen some places on the web that will give you a lab order but I have not tired them yet. My insurance will eventually pay for some of the cost but until I reach $5000 it’s all out of pocket.
I probably will not run total and free testosterone in the near future but I’ll keep watching my Estradiol and add prolactin. Does anyone know the lab code from Labcorp for a prolactin analysis. I have not researched the methods yet but I’m sure the information is out there. My doctor has been very cooperative with lab work orders.
So after reading some of the links on pramipexole (parmi…who uses it and what are your experiencese) it sounds like it might be better than Cabergoline. Since I have not been getting the amazing results from the .5mg EOD I’m thinking of trying the prami. Anybody have any thoughts or links.

Read good stuff about Prami haven't tried it yet. N yeA i know I need lab's done (researching it)
Fam doc's suck they from my experience They just say your red bood cell counts high, liver enzymes are high, & test level is off the charts N recommend stopping cold turkey. hahaha never wtf

From what i read on the labs thread i dont see which test i need in particular
I know the prolactin for sure. The other stuff doesnt mean a whole lot to me esp if your GASed. Wish i knew a good Endo that knew the scoop

mo research

Last edited:
Hello Bigswole. I used the prami from RS and that stuff is potent .
I used it with tren test and eq. Gotta tell you as far as bustin it worked really well. I used exstemstane also and that combo kept estro and prolactin well in check. thing with prami is ease in maybe .25 for 5-7 days .5 then .75
then 1mg. I did not need 1mg. I dropped back to .5 and 12.5 on the exemstane.
worked perfect. This was with tren 240mg wk test e 1000mg eq 600mg wk.
You might give Macro a holler. Very insightfull guy with the prami, exeme. adex
etc. good luck, T

I thought I was just a machine banging my girl for hours on end! It's funny when they are the ones pressuring you to finish already hahahahah.

Holy Shit what sides.... I've tried the research chems before. Got the name brand tabs on order. From what I read there the best. Hmm... I'll keep you posted.

keep me posted cuz my experience was crappy as hell. only good part was the part where i get to unload like 5 times in a row on a chick.

Use to I would run HCG at 2500iu EOD. I know way to much according to most. However im impatient (talked to a few Pro's that do prep & they didn't think to much of it). Usually after a show or bridging with T and Primo. Worked like a champ for years (multiples I tell you). I'd bridge a couple times a year for 4-8 weeks. Always run the Organon amps.

Once your really shut down the game changes. A curse I tell you
I don't like Doc's they don't have a clue.... Been there and the advice they give STOP no pct Noda maybe some antidepressants. Been there too I say FucK that. That shit makes me not give a shit. I get soft and dont care about nothin

At this point I know i'll never be normal. Don't really wanna be.
Would like a BodyBuilding DoC like i say reg Doc's dono shit.

I was shut down bad a couple years ago, which was well demonstrated by the bloodwork I had done. I just went to a local rec doc for the testing at which point he told me to do nothing and just stop and see if I recover (laughable). Like you said, they don't know shit! Even most endo's don't know much on the recovery process from AAS users unless they have dealt with other clients who are AAS users. According to my bloodwork, I had the test levels of an 80 year old man and my prolactin levels were 6x above the normal range. I was depressed and losing muscle fast, so I ran a 6 week aggressive pct with aromasin, nolva, and clomid which fixed me right up and put my test levels back around 900 nmol which is in the high end of suggested healthy range and brought my prolactin levels back down to a healthy level as well. Given the opportunity, I would have run hcg as well during the cycle, but my source was out of it at the time, but I think it would always be a good choice during a cycle and leading into pct. That combination worked well for me, so I hope you are able to get your hormones straightened as well. Good luck

I was shut down bad a couple years ago, which was well demonstrated by the bloodwork I had done. I just went to a local rec doc for the testing at which point he told me to do nothing and just stop and see if I recover (laughable). Like you said, they don't know shit! Even most endo's don't know much on the recovery process from AAS users unless they have dealt with other clients who are AAS users. According to my bloodwork, I had the test levels of an 80 year old man and my prolactin levels were 6x above the normal range. I was depressed and losing muscle fast, so I ran a 6 week aggressive pct with aromasin, nolva, and clomid which fixed me right up and put my test levels back around 900 nmol which is in the high end of suggested healthy range and brought my prolactin levels back down to a healthy level as well. Given the opportunity, I would have run hcg as well during the cycle, but my source was out of it at the time, but I think it would always be a good choice during a cycle and leading into pct. That combination worked well for me, so I hope you are able to get your hormones straightened as well. Good luck

good to hear about that bro.
thats actually an intriguing idea i think i might have to run that myself as i believe my test is on the lower side but i dont have the bloodwork to aback it up though.

Use to I would run HCG at 2500iu EOD. I know way to much according to most. However im impatient (talked to a few Pro's that do prep & they didn't think to much of it).

That is way too much HCG, not only are you shutting down sperm production but you are damaging cells in your testis and creating excess estrogens... However if you're cool with that, I suppose it's your deal.

Seriously, why not take 500 iu EOD? It's cheaper too.

If bloodwork was done too soon, it's useless. The bloodwork that matters is after 2 or 3 months of no drugs, as those drugs will increase your test, lower estrogen and prolactin...basically giving a false result.

Im in a wheelchair and cant cum either thought it was cause i cant feel my dick never thought about the hrt messing with it cause other than not bustin loads it works great with nothing but my girlfriend messing with it think ill try some hcg or prami boy will she be supprised if that shit works cause even though i cant feel it sure is still fun to watch

Most popular screen name ever.

Only advice I can give is cabaser/dostinex usually solves this problem for me.

Most popular screen name ever.

Only advice I can give is cabaser/dostinex usually solves this problem for me.

yes, that and strong androgens, like DHT based compounds allow me to bust huge loads. atleast for me they do

yes, that and strong androgens, like DHT based compounds allow me to bust huge loads. atleast for me they do

oh yea? cool. I took my first shot ever of masteron yesterday so we'll see what happens.

sweet!!!

lets see if we react the same?

for me it made my sperm all water-y.

I think your sperm is watery cause you are cuming a lot faster than your sperm can be reproduced lol. quit fappin it soo much and let it reload.:p

I think your sperm is watery cause you are cuming a lot faster than your sperm can be reproduced lol. quit fappin it soo much and let it reload.:p

shooting blanks is a good thing bro :D

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner