advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Can't decide weather I should use Tren A or not.

Irishmen24

Registered
I'll start off with age & stats.

23years old
216lbs 5'11 no idea on actual bf% Very visible 6 pack and shoulder/chest striation.

4 previous cycles ( test cyp/dbol, test cyp/abombs,test cyp/eq/anavar)

Current cycle is going great 4 weeks of prop 150mg EOD and 2 weeks of anavar 80mg a day (6am,6pm split) varying start times was due to gear arrival times and being impatient.

Now I wanna run this cycle for 10 weeks maybe 12.

With my var I got Tren A for my next cycle but this cycle is going so good I'm thinking of adding it now...

I don have hcg or caber on hand though and Im sure it would take a bit of time to get those.

What do you guys think of addin tren A for the next 6 weeks?
Also what is the shutdown gonna be like from 6 weeks of tren? Compared to what I am currently running.

I think you should make it priority to run hcg during your cycle. Save the Tren for your next cycle. Do you have your pct on hand?

Yes, Clomid 40/20 and nolva 40/20/20/20
I also run an AI throughout to prevent a period of high esteogen low test at the cessation of my cycle.
Post cycle bloods 6 weeks after pct like usual.. This is my 5th cycle and my bloods have always been on par with the ones I took before ever touching AAS. So it works for me! I use insulin pre and post workout all through pct and never seem to lose much of my gains at all.
I also get 9 hrs of sleep aswell as no carbs after 3 so I don't hinder my natural HGH pulse aswell as alter my diet to Add quite a bit more good fats for bringing up test levels.
I dont do heavy cardio or lift past 45 mins for the 4 weeks of pct In an effort to limit cortisol release and a catabolic environment.

save it for your next cycle or run it longer

you will see results after 6 weeks on tren a, but it takes longer than that to really see what tren is capable of

i would save for breaking a plateau.
-JS

save it for your next cycle or run it longer

you will see results after 6 weeks on tren a, but it takes longer than that to really see what tren is capable of

6 weeks???..... you'll SEE a difference on Week 2 or 3...i LOOOVE Tren and am looking forward to running it again......i'd love to run Ace for 12 weeks next time........

If it were me I would run it now. Try 50-75mg eod. I wish I would have never waited to run it and now it's my favorite anabolic :D

If it were me I would run it now. Try 50-75mg eod. I wish I would have never waited to run it and now it's my favorite anabolic :D

Honestly the only thing that is keeping me from running it is I worry about the recovery, I can get research caber... No problem. I don't have hcg but it would only be a low dose 6 week run of tren but idk if duration matters with the power of this drug.. And I've never once had a problem with recovery.... But I've also never run a 19-nor.

Try 50-75mg eod. I wish I would have never waited to run it and now it's my favorite anabolic :D

This X100!.... I'm sooo happy to pull the trigger and give Tren a try.... I don't wanna come off!!!..... currently 60/25 ED and the recomp is crazy....Just started Week #5 and i've NEVER looked so different in such a short period of time...The veins are ridiculous...Officially in LOVE!

I here that a lot now days

I would start the tren and just extend cycle a little bit. You will love tren. For me, as long as I keep e2 in check I've never had prolactin issues.

I would do 50mg ed.

Yeah I wanna try it, you think my pct is sufficient for 6 weeks of tren( my pct is posted farther up)? And I'll stop the tren a week before test..

Last edited:
why not

Tren A is very fast acting, you will need to take every three days minimum 150mg twice a week.... Having stated this, one has to have a specific goal, then you need to factor to cost of acetate over enanthate....
My personal opinion is tren a all the way, 8wks minimum......
Make every cycle count

Tren A is very fast acting, you will need to take every three days minimum 150mg twice a week.... Having stated this, one has to have a specific goal, then you need to factor to cost of acetate over enanthate....
My personal opinion is tren a all the way, 8wks minimum......
Make every cycle count

Tren a should be pinned ed and eod minimum.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws