over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

cant donate blood

bbg420

Registered
ok guys, for the third time they turned me down to donate blood because my bp was high, i feel uncomfortable in any kind of medical office and that first number on bp is real high ,170/70, my hematocrit level is to high, any suggestions, this might be a real stupid question, but is there anyway for me to take the blood from home myself, i mean what does the red cross do different that i couldnt from home

Last edited:
There was a thread on this not too long ago. Apparently it's a pretty dangerous procedure. I don't think anyone really expanded on why exactly it's so dangerous. Looks like you'll need another route.

Your Blood Pressure is at dangerous levels. Plus you are telling us your hematocrit is high?

1. Stop playing Doctor
2. Take your ass into a medical Doctor
3. Get off gear and stimulants.
4. If you uncomfortable to go to a Medical Doctor, your biggest fear won't be
them. It will be something worse.
5. Read the first 4 carefully and stop being foolish.

If you get a CBC ran from a GP they should recommend therapeutic phlebotomy, you can take the order to a local blood center and they will just dump your blood vs donating it.

They didn't charge me anything for the service, but check in your area first.

Find a Health/Wellness type of DR preferably one who doesn't take insurance. They have a lot more freedom to prescribe whatever they feel like it. My Dr is awesome and charges by the minute. So even though it is $400/hr I end up getting billed for about 7-8min. or about $50, which is usually a little more than a copay anyway.

Your systolic number is very high, it should be under 120 .like pesty said , come off all stimulants if you are using them and lower your steroid doses to trt levels if you are using steroids.if money is an issue and you don't have insurance there should be some low cost doctors in your area .i found a group in my area when I didn't have insurance and it cost me $80 for a visit .my blood pressure script is a generic and costs $ 10 for a 90 day supply at Walmart , that is without insurance.a doctor can order a blood withdrawal that will not be used , just dumped .

Your Blood Pressure is at dangerous levels. Plus you are telling us your hematocrit is high?

1. Stop playing Doctor
2. Take your ass into a medical Doctor
3. Get off gear and stimulants.
4. If you uncomfortable to go to a Medical Doctor, your biggest fear won't be
them. It will be something worse.
5. Read the first 4 carefully and stop being foolish.

bro i have a doctor ,it was his office my bp was 170/70, he said that first number is high, but second one 70 is normal, its just nerves im telling you, he wasnt to concerned, he called it white coat syndrome, now if my bp was 170/110, then i would worry, hemtocrit level range 37.5 to 51, mine is 49.4, so high for me

Last edited:
bro i have a doctor ,it was his office my bp was 170/70, he said that first number is high, but second one 70 is normal, its just nerves im telling you, he wasnt to concerned, he called it white coat syndrome, now if my bp was 170/110, then i would worry, hemtocrit level range 37.5 to 51, mine is 49.4, so high for me

I'm confused , you said you were turned down for a blood donation because your bp was too high and then you said it was in your docs office that your bp was high.so you said 3 times you were turned down due to high bp and your doc isn't concerned ?

Last edited:
I'm confused , you said you were turned down for a blood donation because your bp was too high and then you said it was in your docs office that your bp was high.so you said 3 times you were turned down due to high bp and your doc isn't concerned ?

i will take it in his office, it will be 170/70, then couple hours later, i will take it at
pharmacy ,it will be 120/80 or something, bro everytime its any kind of medical office, i feel my heart begin to race, one time bro my pulse was 147 see what i mean and dont you guys agree that second number of 70 isnt bad at all, each time i tried to donate the first number was high ,bounce from 140 to 170 being the highest

Last edited:
i will take it in his office, it will be 170/70, then couple hours later, i will take it at
pharmacy ,it will be 120/80 or something, bro everytime its any kind of medical office, i feel my heart begin to race, one time bro my pulse was 147 see what i mean and dont you guys agree that second number of 70 isnt bad at all, each time i tried to donate the first number was high ,bounce from 140 to 170 being the highest

If that's the case have them do it more than once .mine is always lower the second time

If that's the case have them do it more than once .mine is always lower the second time

trust me brotha im not trying to kill myself lol, my hemotocrit is 49.4, so i just wanted to drop it some and someone said drop the stimulants, what stimulants ,drugs like clen i will never put in my body, i have ectomorph genes ,so i just dont need stuff like that, thanks for advice guys, its much appreciated

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws