over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

can't "finish" in the bedroom on tren

MrF884

Registered
Hello all,
Im having a huuuuuge problem right now. I'm on about week 5 of my test/tren/anavar cycle (750test/600tren/100var) and i absolutely can NOT finish in the bedroom, no matter what i try or she tries i can bust a nut! This has never happened to me before and all i ever run is test/tren cycles. THis is my first go with anavar as well as a tren dose this high. It has to be one of those. Any advise or input would be MUCH appreciated! I'm also taking 500mcg of dostinex every 4days and 20mg nolva 3 times a week to keep bloat down. I must say this is my first go with dost and nolva from a different sponser here. Also I take hcg at 250iu twice a week but this is something i've always done in my cycles. please help my semen be free (no homo).

I have no opinion on tren and why this may be happening. Someone knowledgeable can speak to that. You haven't added any psych medication recently have you? Anti-depressants, particularly Zoloft can do this. I had it happen on Zoloft years ago, 3 hour sex. 40 min sex= great, 3 hour sex = your gf can't walk for a week and you are in full body cramp

The most common causes are head meds, or in some cases nerve damage to the back or spinal column. I imagine prostrate enlargement could maybe do it, but that's just a guess, and I think you would feel like you got off, it just wouldn't excrete correctly. I don't know tren enough, I know some get anxiety, does it affect CNS? Obv. go to doctor if it persists.

Last edited:
im having the same problem. i fucked this new girl for 3 hours on and off with no luck. she cried thinking it was her, tren has a tendancy to do this to me, longer im on it the worse it gets.

Drop the tren dosage and you should be good to go! (or raise the test =) )

It's caused by elevated prolactin levels which tren/deca cause. Zoloft can also cause as SecondAct noticed previously.

Prami or cabaser is the answer.

cant nutt

Then you're the Man. she complains if you take too long, complains if youre too quick. Just tell her, HEY I can go ALL NIGHT LONG!!!

Yeah, that dose is overkill. Just bring it down and after some time you should be fine.

Skip

It's caused by elevated prolactin levels which tren/deca cause. Zoloft can also cause as SecondAct noticed previously.

Prami or cabaser is the answer.

dostinex is just a fancy word for cabergoline tho and im on that..

Yeah, that dose is overkill. Just bring it down and after some time you should be fine.

Skip

ive ran cycles with the tren dose at 400mg/wk for years now i just figured id try a higher dose... no one runs tren over 400mgs?

seems like tren is the cause for every problem under the sun. what's next?

im having the same problem. i fucked this new girl for 3 hours on and off with no luck. she cried thinking it was her, tren has a tendancy to do this to me, longer im on it the worse it gets.

Ive had it happen several times while Ive been on... I just fake it, it helps their ego :rolleyes:

Well bro, that's the problem when running so many substances at once, if something happens , there is no way to know what causes it. I run tren at least twice a year with Dostinex and I have great sex when on it, however i have the same problem you do when I add anavar to the cycle. So there, I know that anavar does this to me, not sure if it has same effect on you, it just might. God bless you bro.

Well bro, that's the problem when running so many substances at once, if something happens , there is no way to know what causes it. I run tren at least twice a year with Dostinex and I have great sex when on it, however i have the same problem you do when I add anavar to the cycle. So there, I know that anavar does this to me, not sure if it has same effect on you, it just might. God bless you bro.

amen!!!

Im honestly thinking its the anavar because as i've said before all i run are test and tren cycles and i decided to add var this time around. Thanks for your input bro..

Ive had it happen several times while Ive been on... I just fake it, it helps their ego :rolleyes:

hahahaha this ran thru my mind but since shes not on the pill and i usually leave a small white river on her belly, its hard to fake. How do you fake it and get away with it?

try stopping the anavar for a few weeks and see if the problem is corrected

Im honestly thinking its the anavar because as i've said before all i run are test and tren cycles and i decided to add var this time around. Thanks for your input bro..

no way its the var man

tren is the devil

i dont care if you took before or not

its gonna be something new everytime

and at that dose......its ridiculous

300mg is the same as 600mg.....you wont get better results
by taking more

Same problem with Tren, probably prolactin in my case...No more Tren for me..not worth it...And I never went over 50mg every 3 days :(

hmmm

maybe women arent doing it for you anymore? :p
Tren turned you gay??

j/k. you need to take something (caber) that lowers your prolactin, or lower your dosage. i had the same 'problem' too a few times. i thought i'd be a hero to the women, but turns out most dont like going for hours at a time.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear