over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Can't fix this crash?

maxgrc54

Newbies
Has anybody gotten crashed gear that doesn't fix? I've tried the venting and heating technique multiple times and it goes clear and back to cloudy. Should it still be used?

I've found that sometimes it help to just dump it into a beaker to heat, then filter into a clean vial.

It may just have been made wrong, and won't hold without added solvent. I've had to add bb, reheat, filter. But you then run into the issue of possibly not knowing the concentration. I guess if it's supposed to be say 250mg/ml, then just figure out how much bb to add to make it 225 or 200. Then heat/filter.

Some short esters or high concentrations are more difficult but the basics should hold easily and if not, likely werent made correctly.

I wouldn't use it until it holds. If it goes clear, then crashes a short time later, it will do the same post inject by coming out of depot and crystalizing in the muscle causing pain.

Maybe someone else will have a better idea for you but this has been my experience.

IT may help if we know what it is. Oil or water based. Compound, etc. The more you bake and vent the more you may be cooking off the alcohol component.

yep, got some TNE 100mg/ml that i had to heat each fucking time i wanted to use it. tossed that bullshit.

I'll try that and see if it works but would it effect the potency from being heated multiple times? It's 300mg deca and given the brand is very reputable makes me not so quick to dump it.

Has anybody gotten crashed gear that doesn't fix? I've tried the venting and heating technique multiple times and it goes clear and back to cloudy. Should it still be used?

Would help to know the chems involved and amounts, but offhand, it sounds like u need a little more solvent for it to dissolve in solution. (BA/BB) id fill one ml ba/bb in a syringe in an 80/20 mix, and add a SMALL AMOUNT to the mix and heat, still crashing, repeat. If all else fails, u can always extract the powder with methanol, wash, dry and start over. To prevent crashing, i place my solvent in the bottle with powder first. get it wet, as it dissolves the powder, then I add oil and heat, then filter, and bake.

It's not home brew its brand name, so I don't know the chems. Its just 1 cloudy vial in the whole batch but it's my only deca so I'm determined to save it.

It's not home brew its brand name, so I don't know the chems. Its just 1 cloudy vial in the whole batch but it's my only deca so I'm determined to save it.

Imo, I wouldn't mess with it unless you have crystals. I've pinned a couple of cloudy vials in the past and had no issue whatsoever.

Imo, I wouldn't mess with it unless you have crystals. I've pinned a couple of cloudy vials in the past and had no issue whatsoever.

I should note, I'm advising this above b/c the more you play with filtering the greater chance you risk contaminating your product and if you keep cooking it over time it will oxidize.

Yeah that's what I was thinking too. It came from Geno so I know it's not dirty. I'll try pinning it, and hope for the best lol

Well it's been a day since pinning the crashed gear. It pretty much feels like prop lol but I feel good.

I've found that sometimes it help to just dump it into a beaker to heat, then filter into a clean vial.

It may just have been made wrong, and won't hold without added solvent. I've had to add bb, reheat, filter. But you then run into the issue of possibly not knowing the concentration. I guess if it's supposed to be say 250mg/ml, then just figure out how much bb to add to make it 225 or 200. Then heat/filter.

Some short esters or high concentrations are more difficult but the basics should hold easily and if not, likely werent made correctly.

I wouldn't use it until it holds. If it goes clear, then crashes a short time later, it will do the same post inject by coming out of depot and crystalizing in the muscle causing pain.

Maybe someone else will have a better idea for you but this has been my experience.

sound advice... OR just scrap it and be happy you arent in the hospital...

It's a little too late for that my friend. But it's been 2 days and all is well, like I said there's a little soreness but that's it .

Sorry to resurrect this thread but I need some info and the search function had this thread and not much else when I searched for crashes. I noticed four of my Sust 250's have crystals in the vials. Came from an awesome sponsor here. I know I should heat them in the oven, but unsure of temp and time. ?? Then what? Take em out and swirl them to remix?? Will this fix the problem or will they recrystalize? If they recrystalize then what? Thanks.

Should I remove the cap and label for fear of melting? Thanks.

Remove the cap and vent the vial with a pin, then bake it. :)

Stick the bottle on a baking sheet or into a pan or something....then Stick a needle into the rubber..but make sure it doesn't go down into the oil....this is to vent it. Then stick it into the oven at 200-225 degrees...10-15 min should do....take it out...let it cool bro cause its going to be hot....should be good to go.

We think you guys are awesome going to the lengths you are to help a sponsor out.

If the sponsor can explain the cloudyness to your satisfaction then pin it, but nobody really is expected to own it if they did not create it.

Seriously if you can heat it and it resuspends it, thanks thats one less issue we sources got to deal with.

But the thought of guys heating and venting and heating and venting and then if its only cloudy pinning, seems potentially dangerous.

Hopefully no source is dealing with this crashing issue to a degree so big as they actually get hurt by having to replace a few vials.

We only had one incident last year and it was a guy who claimed he had stored tren in a drawer for a couple months. Thats the only risk when you are to supportive of the old addage the customer is always right. How does that happen?

Well we told him to heat it and never heard anymore.

But in reading this thread its pretty obvious that most of us do not have the insight needed to safely do it. And maybe therefore, its unfair to expect you to be doing it if you did not improperly store it.

IPG

Thanks guys. Appreciate it. NPC u don't have to respond to the PM I sent u. I think I got it. Gonna give it a go.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131