advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Can't flex outer head of bicep, could be from synthol?

npcout

Board Supporter
Registered
Board Supporter
2-3 months ago, I did a course of syntherol on my biceps following big a protocol with good results. Now that I started dieting for a show again, and posing and such, I have discovered something interested. This is very hard to explain, so please bear with me.

-My left arm is okay, when I flex my bicep, it is a tight, round ball so to say. Outer head is hard with a decent peak, inner head is hard and full, it is a complete solid muscle.

-My right arm, is the problem. My right arm never had a problem, and use to have a peak, arms were pretty symmetrical according to my previous pictures from shows. When I flex my arm now, the inside head is full and hard, but the outside head is non-existant. If I straighten my arm and flex it, the outer head is tight like it should, but as I curl my arm up like a front double bicep pose, the outer head dissappears, and is just a soft pile of mush. There is no way, to make my outer head hard, in a front double bicep pose when i use to be able to.

Basically, when my arm is straight, the entire bicep inner and outer heads are hard, but as i bend my elbow to curl and flex my biceps, the outer head turns to mush while the inside head stays hard. My strength is no different, strong in both arms, reg curl, hammer curl, reverse curl, etc. No issues with strength. My peak is def lacking compared to previous, although its hard to tell because I am looking at show pics of my peak, v.s 10 weeks out.

I have confused the hell out of a ton of people in person. There is a guy I am friends with at the gym, who is a PA in orthapedic surgery who when i see him next, I will ask him about it. Somebody also mentioned that maybe i damaged a nerve that cancels that signal to flex the outer head when i bend my arm. Then I read about synthol side effects of hitting a nerve.

Last week, I injected 1ml of syntherol into the outer head, which swelled it up, made it hard, and gave me a little peak back. This was just experimental cause I have been panicking.

Basically just venting, doubt anyone has had this happen but who the hell knows.

Before anyone asks for pics, my bodyfat is to high right now, to really see the difference. It is something you actually have to.. so if anyone wants to come feel me up, ill send you my addy :D

2-3 months ago, I did a course of syntherol on my biceps following big a protocol with good results. Now that I started dieting for a show again, and posing and such, I have discovered something interested. This is very hard to explain, so please bear with me.

-My left arm is okay, when I flex my bicep, it is a tight, round ball so to say. Outer head is hard with a decent peak, inner head is hard and full, it is a complete solid muscle.

-My right arm, is the problem. My right arm never had a problem, and use to have a peak, arms were pretty symmetrical according to my previous pictures from shows. When I flex my arm now, the inside head is full and hard, but the outside head is non-existant. If I straighten my arm and flex it, the outer head is tight like it should, but as I curl my arm up like a front double bicep pose, the outer head dissappears, and is just a soft pile of mush. There is no way, to make my outer head hard, in a front double bicep pose when i use to be able to.

Basically, when my arm is straight, the entire bicep inner and outer heads are hard, but as i bend my elbow to curl and flex my biceps, the outer head turns to mush while the inside head stays hard. My strength is no different, strong in both arms, reg curl, hammer curl, reverse curl, etc. No issues with strength. My peak is def lacking compared to previous, although its hard to tell because I am looking at show pics of my peak, v.s 10 weeks out.

I have confused the hell out of a ton of people in person. There is a guy I am friends with at the gym, who is a PA in orthapedic surgery who when i see him next, I will ask him about it. Somebody also mentioned that maybe i damaged a nerve that cancels that signal to flex the outer head when i bend my arm. Then I read about synthol side effects of hitting a nerve.

Last week, I injected 1ml of syntherol into the outer head, which swelled it up, made it hard, and gave me a little peak back. This was just experimental cause I have been panicking.

Basically just venting, doubt anyone has had this happen but who the hell knows.

Before anyone asks for pics, my bodyfat is to high right now, to really see the difference. It is something you actually have to.. so if anyone wants to come feel me up, ill send you my addy :D

Do you really expect to be tight even with synthol with bodyfat so high your to ashamed to post a picture?

personally i think its a nerve,

i hit a nerve on the inside of my right bicep once, whole arm went numb and couldn't flex it properly for about 3-4 months, always gave me electric tingles up my arm aswell

OR ur inner bicep probably developed more and makes ur outer head look weak

Do you really expect to be tight even with synthol with bodyfat so high your to ashamed to post a picture?

lmao bro, its been 3 months since i finished my synthol, my inner and outer heads on left arm are both hard, my inner head on my right arm is hard, you are talking about 1 out of 4 heads here, being soft.

I am not ashamed of posting a pic lol, there is just no point, you can't tell by the pics I took, its a feel not a look more so. Lol I am 8 weeks out right now, from a pretty decent sized show.. i look 8 weeks out, i have decent glutes and hamestrings, and a 6 pack, fairly lean, def 8 week out look. There is just no point in posting pics, i am not looking to have my body critiqued, i am asking about a bicep issue which can't be explained with pictures.

Not sure how you are going to feel a mushy muscle through pics.. its not like my arm looks distorted.. peak doesn't match the left arm 100% but its not lagging that bad where people notice it.

personally i think its a nerve,

i hit a nerve on the inside of my right bicep once, whole arm went numb and couldn't flex it properly for about 3-4 months, always gave me electric tingles up my arm aswell

OR ur inner bicep probably developed more and makes ur outer head look weak

Its def not a weakness issue, but as far as development.. there is no flex what so ever to the out head.. its not semi hard.. its is 100% soft, unflexed even when flexing as hard as i can.

I dont recall hitting a nerve that caused tingles or numbness :( I wish that i did so at least id no.

Sounds like a needle hit a nerve during an injection.

I had the same happen on my outer right quad. For a year, it was soft and unflexable.

I had the same happen on my outer right quad. For a year, it was soft and unflexable.

Big A, when your quat was like that, was you still able to put muscle on that area, or did it not progress or even atrophy?

Big A, when your quat was like that, was you still able to put muscle on that area, or did it not progress or even atrophy?

I could definetely put muscle on, but I could not flex it.

That would freak me out.lol.talk about anxiety.i would be tripping.

I spoke with the physician assistant who referred me to his Physical Therapist who assessed me, and said the muscle belly is def intact. He does not feel any swelling or inflammation, but can see feel the difference assessing the muscle from different angles compared to the other arm.

He spoke with the orthopedic surgeon, who seems to think this is neural related, in terms of nerve damage coming from innervation close to the muscle belly, or as far away as coming off the spinal cord.

He has me going for a few tests, an MRI, Ultrasound, and EMG I believe. Its been a good 3 months.

Very interested to see what comes from this. Will keep you guys updated!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws