over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Can't get a break in 2013

dallascowboys

Registered
I know people have a harder life than me and that there is always someone having a worse time and that it COULD be worse BUT DAMN! Seriously this year has been the worst year of my life and I don't understand why I am so good and helpful to people.

Let's start with at the beginning of the year I let my wife quit her job because it was almost impossible for her to make the grades she wanted and work at her job. (she's in nursing school) I thought hey, suffer a lil now then go hard later when she's a nurse. I had a good job, plenty of money saved up, well what's plenty to me might not be that much to other people. Anyway come around end of march I go in to my job and the customers are like why is the gym closing, I'm like what???? Yeah we got a email this morning about the gym closing April the 1st. Then literally 10 mins later the owner walked in ( he lives out of town and never came nor put any money in to the gym, was a cheap douche bag) and told me to come to the office and shut the door. Then I was told that the gym was closing because he was tired of dealing with the gym (which Idk what he meant cuz he didn't do anything and I knew how much money was coming in and out each month) Then I was like " ok so what do I do about my clients that already paid me??? are you going to give me the money to refund them? and He was like they are your clients thats your problem... then told me good luck with my future ventures. I also then asked him about my taxes that he royally fucked me on. He completely screwed up what I claimed and everything and I owed the IRS $1500 because of him! He was like well that's your bill not my problem. I honestly had to just walk on before I kicked his fucking teeth in. Since he's a lil cheap ass prick that doesn't even work out just thought it would be a good idea to open a gym in a town he lives 2 hours away from to make a lil money for him and his lil gay ass buddy that also doesn't work out or know anything about fitness.

Well anyway after all of this I go home and of course start drinking lol then I go ahead and decide that I want to open my own personal training studio. I had money saved up (about 12 grand) So i started looking for a location immediately then one of my friends called me that Had a building in the back of his house that would be perfect for a studio which was about 1000sq ft and for only $500 a month, first month free, i was like sweet. My plan was to open more towards September/end of the year to get ready for the new years rush and get my name out there which in where I live almost everybody knows everybody and things get spread quick. In the mean time to make money I decided to just do boot camps but I didn't want to start them until more towards summer time so in the mean time I would just used the money I had saved up and use my girls extra school funds to pay bills, etc.

So 2 months later I get a phone call from my mom saying a detective called the house which IDK why the hell he didn't have my cell phone number, must be not a very good detective since I havn't lived at my parents house in 9 years. So i'm nervous as hell but not too worried cuz i thought maybe it had something to do with the gym I worked at and a customer doing something because the owner didn't want to refund something (happened a lot) So I get the number for the detective call him and he's like "you need to come in" I'm like.. why...?" and he explains its something about the gym I'm like ok, i'm not the owner I was just a worker why do you need me and he said "well just come in and we will talk." I was like ok, so i set up a time to come see him. Well when I got off the phone I immediately called someone I knew that had friends in the police force. I called him, told him what happened then he got off the phone with me and called his buddies to see what was up. Not but only 15 mins later he called me, and he didn't even call his police friends he called a mutual friend we both have and that person told him that I was under investigation for embezzlement??????? stealing money from the gym! and I was like why the fuck didn't this person tell me this ! "well she didn't think anything of it and knows you and thought maybe the information she got was wrong because she knows you would never do that". I immediately as soon as i got off the phone with him I called the owner fucking pissed because I have a family now, a 19 month old daughter and a reputation to keep , and of course the douche bag didn't pick up!

So I go to the appt with the detective already knowing what it was about but I played dumb and acted like I didn't know anything. He shows me some checks that I cashed from a personal trainer I hired as a independent contractor. I was like.. ok?? He was like the owner is claiming this wasn't your money and that you stole it. It was about $3400 over the course of 12 months. I told him I never touched those checks 1st, it went through the other manager that was in control of the money portion then she gave it to me to cash then I would use the money to buy supplies that were needed for the gym and pay some bills. end of story I didn't steal anything. I put all the reciepts in the desk in the bottom drawer which I can't access since the gym is now closed so i'm guessing the owner has it! So he's like alright I need to call the other manager then. and says I can go and that he would get the owner of the gym to call me or tell him to call me then he had the delight of mentioning "you see this?" he showed me a arrest warrant out for my arrest that was on hold! which freaked me the FUCK out. Anyway as soon as I walk out I see him get on the phone and he calls the other manager to back up my story and she backs it up word for word!

A couple of days pass, I"m stressed to the max, I mean I can't go to jail for something I didn't do! Not to mention if I got arrested the whole town would know in 24 hours and my reputation would be FUCKED. Not only would be rep be ruined I wouldn't be able to get a job at any of the gyms because they would think I was a thief! So that friday of that week I get a sharp pain in my head then I get really light headed both my hands are numb and tingling.. i'm freaking out having a panic attack. My wife takes my blood pressure it was 200/100 which so we went straight to the ER. On the way to the ER low and behold the mother fucking gym owner TEXTS me saying he will be calling me in a hour and i'm like dude i'm on the way to the ER thanks to you and the stress you are putting on me.. then all he says is "k". I text him the next day and say alright let's talk monday so we set up a time to talk monday.

He calls monday with his business partner the "co owner" that never did anything. this lil rich business fuck that thinks he knows everything, well they are both very rich. Anyway I put them on speaker phone and get my wife to video record the conversation just in case because for some reason I knew they would try to black mail me in to paying them some kind of money because I knew how greedy they are. First they come on the phone talking to me like I'm some low down criminal that they have all this evidence that I was stealing money from the gym. I was like, "OK" then of course they were talking about the checks from the trainer which then I told them the same exact thing that I told the detective. Then they said" well we don't need to talk to the other manager she wasn't the head manager this is all on you, you stole the money and probably stole other funds also" I kept trying to explain to them that I didn't do anything BUT HELP the gym and try to keep it running since they didn't do shit. then they went on on how it was my fault the gym closed and that them and their family went through grief.. I was like grief????? your family went to the damn super bowl VIP style then went to Vegas 2 weeks later, then you went to the college world series! STFU. Anways finally they got to where they wanted.. well as you know there is a warrant out for your arrest on hold all we have to do is say the word and you are getting arrested. but if you pay us $4000 we will call it even and all this will go away. I was like 4k?????? that money is for the business I'm about to open, and literally he said " well it's either you pay that or your reputation is ruined and you go to jail". I then put them on mute and talked to my wife, she was shocked and didnt know what to do, she was just like you need to pay it because we don't have enough money to get your out of jail, then pay for a lawyer to defend you and draw this thing out for months and then it ruin your reputation even though you didn't do it. So i agreed to pay them, so I did after i talked to my lawyer and he told me that it was a lot cheaper to just pay them. oh yeah and about the receipts in the drawer I told them to look at them and they said they did but it didn't add up?? then i go to where the gym was which they were building something new in it but the damn desk was still in the freaking office, so I went inside (there were construction workers there) and was like what's up with this desk, and they said the previous people had left it there so I asked him if I could look at it, I did.. and the damn receipts WERE STILL IN THE DAMN DRAWER!!!!! but this was a month after everything so nothing I could do!

So they took my money I had saved up to open my business I only needed $3650 for my equipment, all my other money was gone. So now, no business, my health was fucked up and i was having panic attacks, and i was basically broke especially when I got the news my wife couldn't get the summer grants she was expecting. The screwed up part is that after this ordeal I talked to two of my "friends" well people I thought were my friends to borrow some money I only asked each one for 5k and they both told me no that I needed to get a job??????? let's just say I'm not friends with them anymore. SO I'VE BEEN broke and struggling since but I just landed a job at a studio that is just opening up (the first personal training studio here, which by the way I would've been the 1st) . Hopefully I can generate some money from it to help support my family. I'm sick of always struggling and when something looks positive for me something bad happens. I feel like I have terrible luck. I told myself 3 years ago I would never be as broke as I was then and I was doing awesome until all this BS, I've barely been able to buy food, pay the bills.. anything and I"m just over all down in the dumps! I need a freaking break. There is a lot of other bad things that happened this year but this is the one that did it to me. Sorry for the long ramble and terrible grammar but I just had to get this whole story off my chest.

Last edited:
damn that`s some shit! It sounds like all that non-sense is over and history now, that`s good right? Your daughter is to young to understand being poor, all she wants is love and attention from her parents, don`t skimp on that.

Do you know the story of harlan sanders? Yes, the KFC colonel, he had a successful restaurant, he kept pouring profits back in, expanding the building. Then the govt made the interstate, this made all traffic bypass his restaurant and he was out of business and money very quickly. So what did this 68 y/o grey haired man do? He went door to door with a mo`f`ing FRIED CHICKEN RECIPE asking for royalties! LOL, over 900 businesses laughed at him and said no. Then he caught a break and got a YES. As they say, "the rest is history". Hang in there buddy, eye on the prize, make a plan, envision it, it will come :)

I agree with above. You've heard that life is full of ups and downs. Welcome to "down". There's a million platitudes... "When it rain's, it pours", "If anything bad can happen, it will, and at the worst possible time - "Murphy's Law" (fuck Murphy!), "Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change (accept it??? no way. All you have to accept is that you can't change it immediately), courage to change the things I can, wisdom to know the difference", "Every dark cloud has a silver li...." blah blah fucking blah...

Fuck all those platitudes. I think you are just in a downward spiral and your anxiety of what bad thing will happen next becomes as if a self-fulfilling prophesy. You need to turn the bucket upside-down and believe and know that life will change over and over again and that when you are positive in attitude - in mind and spirit, positive things WILL happen. Sure, bad things will still plague you from time to time but there is one platitude that I believe is very powerful (actually two):

"This too, shall pass," and "Do not allow the things you don't have, prevent you from appreciating the things you DO have."

You should write these down and hang them in a place where you see them every day. Remember them everyday, take a deep breath and contemplate the depth of those, and THEN walk out of your door.

You're choice of career is a tough racket. It's hard until things get off the ground. I've been in business for too long a time. Long enough to know that especially in a small town, business grow very slowly. Very few "flash in the pan" operations going down in a small town because small town money is old money and old money is very skeptical.

Actually, as bad as it may seem, you're just about where you should be for your age (I'm guessing 20-something, even 30-something). You're entrepreneurial, you seem intelligent, you must have at least a modicum of self-respect as evidenced by your apology regarding your grammar (shows that you have enough self-respect to know that how well you do is directly proportional to how much you APPLY yourself).

You've shanked into a few sand traps but you're still par for the course. Keep us updated. Good things will happen. If I believe it without even knowing you, then perhaps you should too.

facepalm.gif

Last edited:
thank you! yeah I am actually 27, I turn 28 in November. I don't live in a "small town" so say but it's a small city, very small city that's very tight knit and has a bunch of clicks. It sucks here, honestly I dont belong here. Everybody i know is in to mud ridin.. huntin.. and i'm not at all. I dont wear camo, I try to dress well, and I'm trying to get swole lol. Most people here eat like ass and if you arent opening a restaurant then more than likely you will not make it. What is crazy is the gym I was at, I turned it around completely, it was making 6k a month (pathetic) I turned that into 17k!!!!! but the owner is greedy , I know their addresses and even thought about doing harm to them for fucking my life up and ruining my dreams but I knew that wouldn't get me anywhere. I normally have the everything happens for a reason quote in my head but one thing after another kind of burns me out.

thank you! yeah I am actually 27, I turn 28 in November. I don't live in a "small town" so say but it's a small city, very small city that's very tight knit and has a bunch of clicks. It sucks here, honestly I dont belong here. Everybody i know is in to mud ridin.. huntin.. and i'm not at all. I dont wear camo, I try to dress well, and I'm trying to get swole lol. Most people here eat like ass and if you arent opening a restaurant then more than likely you will not make it. What is crazy is the gym I was at, I turned it around completely, it was making 6k a month (pathetic) I turned that into 17k!!!!! but the owner is greedy , I know their addresses and even thought about doing harm to them for fucking my life up and ruining my dreams but I knew that wouldn't get me anywhere. I normally have the everything happens for a reason quote in my head but one thing after another kind of burns me out.
LOL, when I say small town, I just mean small enough that people tend to know everyone else, there's a rumor mill, and there are few secrets. I just meant anything less than a major city. I wasn't suggesting some little hamlet with a general store. :D

Oh you can say whatever fuck this small ass town that's going no where. Pentecostals run this city.. If that tells you anything . Nothing good comes here or happens.

I know people have a harder life than me and that there is always someone having a worse time and that it COULD be worse BUT DAMN! Seriously this year has been the worst year of my life and I don't understand why I am so good and helpful to people.

Let's start with at the beginning of the year I let my wife quit her job because it was almost impossible for her to make the grades she wanted and work at her job. (she's in nursing school) I thought hey, suffer a lil now then go hard later when she's a nurse. I had a good job, plenty of money saved up, well what's plenty to me might not be that much to other people. Anyway come around end of march I go in to my job and the customers are like why is the gym closing, I'm like what???? Yeah we got a email this morning about the gym closing April the 1st. Then literally 10 mins later the owner walked in ( he lives out of town and never came nor put any money in to the gym, was a cheap douche bag) and told me to come to the office and shut the door. Then I was told that the gym was closing because he was tired of dealing with the gym (which Idk what he meant cuz he didn't do anything and I knew how much money was coming in and out each month) Then I was like " ok so what do I do about my clients that already paid me??? are you going to give me the money to refund them? and He was like they are your clients thats your problem... then told me good luck with my future ventures. I also then asked him about my taxes that he royally fucked me on. He completely screwed up what I claimed and everything and I owed the IRS $1500 because of him! He was like well that's your bill not my problem. I honestly had to just walk on before I kicked his fucking teeth in. Since he's a lil cheap ass prick that doesn't even work out just thought it would be a good idea to open a gym in a town he lives 2 hours away from to make a lil money for him and his lil gay ass buddy that also doesn't work out or know anything about fitness.

Well anyway after all of this I go home and of course start drinking lol then I go ahead and decide that I want to open my own personal training studio. I had money saved up (about 12 grand) So i started looking for a location immediately then one of my friends called me that Had a building in the back of his house that would be perfect for a studio which was about 1000sq ft and for only $500 a month, first month free, i was like sweet. My plan was to open more towards September/end of the year to get ready for the new years rush and get my name out there which in where I live almost everybody knows everybody and things get spread quick. In the mean time to make money I decided to just do boot camps but I didn't want to start them until more towards summer time so in the mean time I would just used the money I had saved up and use my girls extra school funds to pay bills, etc.

So 2 months later I get a phone call from my mom saying a detective called the house which IDK why the hell he didn't have my cell phone number, must be not a very good detective since I havn't lived at my parents house in 9 years. So i'm nervous as hell but not too worried cuz i thought maybe it had something to do with the gym I worked at and a customer doing something because the owner didn't want to refund something (happened a lot) So I get the number for the detective call him and he's like "you need to come in" I'm like.. why...?" and he explains its something about the gym I'm like ok, i'm not the owner I was just a worker why do you need me and he said "well just come in and we will talk." I was like ok, so i set up a time to come see him. Well when I got off the phone I immediately called someone I knew that had friends in the police force. I called him, told him what happened then he got off the phone with me and called his buddies to see what was up. Not but only 15 mins later he called me, and he didn't even call his police friends he called a mutual friend we both have and that person told him that I was under investigation for embezzlement??????? stealing money from the gym! and I was like why the fuck didn't this person tell me this ! "well she didn't think anything of it and knows you and thought maybe the information she got was wrong because she knows you would never do that". I immediately as soon as i got off the phone with him I called the owner fucking pissed because I have a family now, a 19 month old daughter and a reputation to keep , and of course the douche bag didn't pick up!

So I go to the appt with the detective already knowing what it was about but I played dumb and acted like I didn't know anything. He shows me some checks that I cashed from a personal trainer I hired as a independent contractor. I was like.. ok?? He was like the owner is claiming this wasn't your money and that you stole it. It was about $3400 over the course of 12 months. I told him I never touched those checks 1st, it went through the other manager that was in control of the money portion then she gave it to me to cash then I would use the money to buy supplies that were needed for the gym and pay some bills. end of story I didn't steal anything. I put all the reciepts in the desk in the bottom drawer which I can't access since the gym is now closed so i'm guessing the owner has it! So he's like alright I need to call the other manager then. and says I can go and that he would get the owner of the gym to call me or tell him to call me then he had the delight of mentioning "you see this?" he showed me a arrest warrant out for my arrest that was on hold! which freaked me the FUCK out. Anyway as soon as I walk out I see him get on the phone and he calls the other manager to back up my story and she backs it up word for word!

A couple of days pass, I"m stressed to the max, I mean I can't go to jail for something I didn't do! Not to mention if I got arrested the whole town would know in 24 hours and my reputation would be FUCKED. Not only would be rep be ruined I wouldn't be able to get a job at any of the gyms because they would think I was a thief! So that friday of that week I get a sharp pain in my head then I get really light headed both my hands are numb and tingling.. i'm freaking out having a panic attack. My wife takes my blood pressure it was 200/100 which so we went straight to the ER. On the way to the ER low and behold the mother fucking gym owner TEXTS me saying he will be calling me in a hour and i'm like dude i'm on the way to the ER thanks to you and the stress you are putting on me.. then all he says is "k". I text him the next day and say alright let's talk monday so we set up a time to talk monday.

He calls monday with his business partner the "co owner" that never did anything. this lil rich business fuck that thinks he knows everything, well they are both very rich. Anyway I put them on speaker phone and get my wife to video record the conversation just in case because for some reason I knew they would try to black mail me in to paying them some kind of money because I knew how greedy they are. First they come on the phone talking to me like I'm some low down criminal that they have all this evidence that I was stealing money from the gym. I was like, "OK" then of course they were talking about the checks from the trainer which then I told them the same exact thing that I told the detective. Then they said" well we don't need to talk to the other manager she wasn't the head manager this is all on you, you stole the money and probably stole other funds also" I kept trying to explain to them that I didn't do anything BUT HELP the gym and try to keep it running since they didn't do shit. then they went on on how it was my fault the gym closed and that them and their family went through grief.. I was like grief????? your family went to the damn super bowl VIP style then went to Vegas 2 weeks later, then you went to the college world series! STFU. Anways finally they got to where they wanted.. well as you know there is a warrant out for your arrest on hold all we have to do is say the word and you are getting arrested. but if you pay us $4000 we will call it even and all this will go away. I was like 4k?????? that money is for the business I'm about to open, and literally he said " well it's either you pay that or your reputation is ruined and you go to jail". I then put them on mute and talked to my wife, she was shocked and didnt know what to do, she was just like you need to pay it because we don't have enough money to get your out of jail, then pay for a lawyer to defend you and draw this thing out for months and then it ruin your reputation even though you didn't do it. So i agreed to pay them, so I did after i talked to my lawyer and he told me that it was a lot cheaper to just pay them. oh yeah and about the receipts in the drawer I told them to look at them and they said they did but it didn't add up?? then i go to where the gym was which they were building something new in it but the damn desk was still in the freaking office, so I went inside (there were construction workers there) and was like what's up with this desk, and they said the previous people had left it there so I asked him if I could look at it, I did.. and the damn receipts WERE STILL IN THE DAMN DRAWER!!!!! but this was a month after everything so nothing I could do!

So they took my money I had saved up to open my business I only needed $3650 for my equipment, all my other money was gone. So now, no business, my health was fucked up and i was having panic attacks, and i was basically broke especially when I got the news my wife couldn't get the summer grants she was expecting. The screwed up part is that after this ordeal I talked to two of my "friends" well people I thought were my friends to borrow some money I only asked each one for 5k and they both told me no that I needed to get a job??????? let's just say I'm not friends with them anymore. SO I'VE BEEN broke and struggling since but I just landed a job at a studio that is just opening up (the first personal training studio here, which by the way I would've been the 1st) . Hopefully I can generate some money from it to help support my family. I'm sick of always struggling and when something looks positive for me something bad happens. I feel like I have terrible luck. I told myself 3 years ago I would never be as broke as I was then and I was doing awesome until all this BS, I've barely been able to buy food, pay the bills.. anything and I"m just over all down in the dumps! I need a freaking break. There is a lot of other bad things that happened this year but this is the one that did it to me. Sorry for the long ramble and terrible grammar but I just had to get this whole story off my chest.

Best thing to do would of been getting someone for 500-1000$ to make it seem like a Robbery, but royally beat the fuck out of them leave them half dead for being low life fucking liars. I don't know what city you live in but where I'm at crime is so high they would never pay attention to just another guy being half way dead killed.

Been done plenty of times never fails, when you have someone so low and scared they will be too scared to do anything.

Don't kill them though lol that will get detectives attention for Shure.
Plenty gotten away with murder here though.

Best thing to do would of been getting someone for 500-1000$ to make it seem like a Robbery, but royally beat the fuck out of them leave them half dead for being low life fucking liars. I don't know what city you live in but where I'm at crime is so high they would never pay attention to just another guy being half way dead killed.

Been done plenty of times never fails, when you have someone so low and scared they will be too scared to do anything.

Don't kill them though lol that will get detectives attention for Shure.
Plenty gotten away with murder here though.

Damn!! Gonna make sure my bills are paid to Nyox :) Dallas ever think of moving to a new city?

Damn!! Gonna make sure my bills are paid to Nyox :) Dallas ever think of moving to a new city?

All I gotta say big city too much crime, law enforcement will never be able to keep up. And almost nothing is taken serious unless it's a stabbing or a shooting and even those so many people have gotten away with murder you have no idea, I lost a friend he was murfered everyone knew who the killer was etc he was never prosecuted.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131