over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cant get over the Ex

Status
Not open for further replies.
i gotta say, i have been to S America in January. just recently. and man, like alex said. i guess you would classify me as shallow, but i had the time of my life in Rio. i stayed AT the COPOCABANA PALACE. it rocked.. more hot women than you have ever seen in your whole life.. and yea. just be smooth and you got it. understand while you are saving this 10g's you need to learn portugese really well. then you wont have to pay shit for anything! including any women. watch out for the nasty prostitutes. i went to the clubs. and to the beach, and was just straight up to the girls there. i was alone, but i was better that way. just treat them just like you treat the women you pick up in your home town. but its just 2 times easier cause your AMERICAN. lol.. i may not have hooked up with 100 women, and i wont throw any numbers except it was not a single digit number. but i had the best time of my life EVER.
max... ya know I luv ya but why are you always giving us your sexual resume?

LOL... which, I might add, is getting pretty damn long! I thought you were looking for a relationship? Are you just playing the field now?

Scheazy, this should be a wake-up call that for most women, that being loved and respected mean a lot more to them than a big house and a salary ever could.
This was a great post to read. Brick it amazes me sometimes how in a single line, you can say more than most can in three paragraphs. But!!!

For some women, this is true. But realistically, Sig, jump in here anytime, this is just a romantic notion. I would tend to think that, at least in the beginning and maybe even later, more women are looking for status and wealth (if he's handsome too, well jackpot!) despite what they say and men are looking for a girl who meets their definition of physically attractive (also despite what they may say). Is this sad? Yes. Pathetic even? Yes. But still true.

There are a few girls who care nothing for what a man makes or how big his house is, just like there are a few men that look first at personality. But although the hopeless romantic in me wants to believe it, is it very realistic?

(oh shit, that's three paragraphs... doh!)

max... ya know I luv ya but why are you always giving us your sexual resume?

LOL... which, I might add, is getting pretty damn long! I thought you were looking for a relationship? Are you just playing the field now?

ohh OH. OTH... didnt really mean to put it that way.. resume wise.... just followin up with what malic said really... lol.... must be the test..... :D

as far as a relationship is concerned..well, i decided that if you cant beat them, you might as well join them. i couldnt really find a decent woman that wanted to give a relationship a go, so i figured i would put less emphasis on a relationship and just not think about it. also, i went to S america in January.. not recently! :D

i will give some better advice from a personal perspective....

as far as gettting over your ex, dude, you are just going to have to let it go. seriously just let it go, and know that the past is the past for a reason. you cannot go back in time and change things, but at the same time, you have to learn from your mistakes and not repeat them. maybe you were a little insensitive to her, and didnt really respect her. by cheating on her early on, it created a serious trust issue that you would possibly never overcome. she never did overcome it. trust is EVERYTHING. and when it is broken, it is lost. and 95% of the time, it is unregainable. i tried to get back with my ex wife after she cheated on me and such. now, i wont say it was all her, as i had some issues of my own that contributed to the demise of the marriage, but i had a hard time trusting her again. it was just plain out hard.

so, you should really focus on bettering yourself and working on figurring out what you really WANT out of a woman, and stop thinking about the past. find a woman that is focused upon the things you are focused on. trianing, work, hobbies, etc... try that. also, search deep inside yourself, and dont stop yourself from seeing you might need a little changing to do of your own. remember, money is not everything, and some women are turned off by a arrogant man with his money. but, some are not, but the woman you may be loookikng for isnt into that. but if she is, then good for you. flash that money. lol..

again, i cant stress it enough. after my divorce, i really searched. i went to counseling. figured out some personal things, and then really searched within myself and asked myself ," what things and virtues am i looking for in a woman?" and after i sat down, and really wrote some things down, i really realized my values. and also, i figured out where these types of women would be. and it was NOT a bar. lol.. be leary of barflies. bad idea. but thats my opinion.

bro, just reemember you cant change the past. control the future and learn to compromise is what i would say would be best..

Last edited:
Don't mince words Phil, tell us what you really think! LOL

Sheazy, how do you feel about these points?

I think you guys made him run away........

I guess the truth might hurt a little. In all reality though if you are so great and have all this stuff going for you then um you should not have that much trouble finding another girl. If it comes down to it just right down all the shitty stuff she did to you and just remember that stuff. From the looks of it however it seems like you were the one who was doing all the bad stuff. I cheated on her but it was really early in the relationship. Well your whole relationship was screwed from that point on pretty much.

DW

ohh OH. OTH... didnt really mean to put it that way.. resume wise.... just followin up with what malic said really... lol.... must be the test..... :D
I gotta keep you on your toes right?;)

This was a great post to read. Brick it amazes me sometimes how in a single line, you can say more than most can in three paragraphs. But!!!

For some women, this is true. But realistically, Sig, jump in here anytime, this is just a romantic notion. I would tend to think that, at least in the beginning and maybe even later, more women are looking for status and wealth (if he's handsome too, well jackpot!) despite what they say and men are looking for a girl who meets their definition of physically attractive (also despite what they may say). Is this sad? Yes. Pathetic even? Yes. But still true.

There are a few girls who care nothing for what a man makes or how big his house is, just like there are a few men that look first at personality. But although the hopeless romantic in me wants to believe it, is it very realistic?

(oh shit, that's three paragraphs... doh!)

Ahhh, now look what ya did. Ya went and popped my balloon ;)

Brick,

I must confess that like you and OuchThatHurts, I am a true romantic. I believe in the power of love.

I think there are many women who want a man that loves them regardless of finances. I see too many women leave EVERYTHING to be with someone who treats them well, to doubt it.

Some are fickle and change what they looking for in life, but for over a decade I have been with a woman who asks for nothing but my love and affection.

I have little else to offer.

I must confess that like you and OuchThatHurts, I am a true romantic. I believe in the power of love.

I think there are many women who want a man that loves them regardless of finances. I see too many women leave EVERYTHING to be with someone who treats them well, to doubt it.

Some are fickle and change what they looking for in life, but for over a decade I have been with a woman who asks for nothing but my love and affection.

I have little else to offer.
I tend to agree here. There are plenty of lonely, wealthy men around. money will not buy true love or real happiness. True love has no boundries nor does it require money to flourish. Just two people that have a careing, trusting nature for each other and a willingness to go out of each others way to keep each other happy.

the points phil made our correct... whats make me betterthan anyone else?

FUCK IT BRO, THERES PLENTY OF HOT, AWESOME WOMEN OUT THERE!!:D :D ;)

right on brotha... fuck them hoes

A great point as too who you are as a man.

You should not be saying fuck them hoes. You should probably say something like "I am going to be the best person I can be for the next woman I meet and treat her the best I can." No doubt there are plenty of hoes out there. In turn there are plenty of us males who fuck like ramped dogs as well. I have no lack of respect for either as they make their own choices. Find a female who wants to be treated great and will treat you the same way. You in the end will probably be a bit more joyful in life all together.

DW

the points phil made our correct... whats make me betterthan anyone else?

What if Phil was saying??? You are not better than anyone else... Or perhaps he was saying why would someone want to be with a partner who did not make them happy.

DW

haha its the roids talking lmao... no seriously... i know what i did wrong... i will work better at it next time... quit taking shit so serious... thanks for the help guys and girls :)

Bro, I read the entire thread and IMO, you probably weren't in love with this girl. I could be wrong but maybe you are just longing for someone that you know cares about you - like she might have once.

But the truth is she probably wasn't the one for you 'cause if she was some of her faults wouldn't have bothered you so.

Just suck it up and get on with your life. Perhaps take a break from the hoes to learn a little about yourself. It'll all be good cause if you and this chick are meant to be, you'll come full circle.

Stay strong bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members