over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

cant judge ghrp 6 potency by hunger?

bignripped

Registered
I have read at times throughout this forum, that just because your ghrp 6 doesnt make you hungry, doesnt mean its not good. Now, I would accept that if you are one of those people who have tried several different sponsors ghrp 6 and none of them made you hungry, maybe that just means the hunger doesnt happen to you.

BUT, what if you are one of those people that get hungry from the ghrp 6, then can you tell the potency from the hunger side effect? the reason I ask is, I first got some from a sponsor here, who was very busy and active on these boards, but then disappeared. anyways, his ghrp 6 made me slightly hungry, but nothing to write home about.

he then disappeared, so i ordered from southern research and their ghrp 6 made me much hungrier, i loved it. Does that mean they had a better quality product?

The hunger from GHRP-6 is a result of the ghrelin release caused by the peptide. There are a lot of variables that go into this (dosing, timing, meals eaten etc..) but generally if taken on an empty stomach you should get quite hungry.

Then again there are folks who dont get hungry from it. Dont ask me why cause I dont know. Personally the shit makes me want to eat the wallpaper off the walls.

The hunger from GHRP-6 is a result of the ghrelin release caused by the peptide. There are a lot of variables that go into this (dosing, timing, meals eaten etc..) but generally if taken on an empty stomach you should get quite hungry.

Then again there are folks who dont get hungry from it. Dont ask me why cause I dont know. Personally the shit makes me want to eat the wallpaper off the walls.
Ghrp-6 makes me hungry as hell, Ive tried 5 different brands. Its always made me hungry!!!

Few things ...

Ghrp 6 does not cause a ghrelin release. Ghrp 6 is a ghrelin-mimetic and binds to some of the same receptors as ghrelin, hence the similar hunger. You can do your own research on Pubmed .... Los of interesting stuff:
Central responsiveness to a ghrelin mimetic (GHRP-... [J Neuroendocrinol. 2005] - PubMed result

Second, some folks are getting ghrp6 mixed up with [d-lys3]-ghrp6 which is a different animal altogether. The latter is a ghrelin antagonist, with some opposite properties vs. ghrp6. [d-lys] suppresses cortisol (if my memory is right) while ghrp's certainly do not.

The reasons hunger is unreliable in assessing ghrp6 are:
- you build tolerance to the effect
- 150mcg.(a typical dose) is borderline for inducing hunger. 300-400mcg. will be more reliable in producing that hunger effect, but will also (in some individuals) bump cortisol and prolactin up.

I have read at times throughout this forum, that just because your ghrp 6 doesnt make you hungry, doesnt mean its not good. Now, I would accept that if you are one of those people who have tried several different sponsors ghrp 6 and none of them made you hungry, maybe that just means the hunger doesnt happen to you.

BUT, what if you are one of those people that get hungry from the ghrp 6, then can you tell the potency from the hunger side effect? the reason I ask is, I first got some from a sponsor here, who was very busy and active on these boards, but then disappeared. anyways, his ghrp 6 made me slightly hungry, but nothing to write home about.

he then disappeared, so i ordered from southern research and their ghrp 6 made me much hungrier, i loved it. Does that mean they had a better quality product?

Southern stuff is very good and a few people have said there 6 makes them hungrier than other brands. I found using southern ghrp joint repair and fat loss seem accelerated compared to my previous supplier.

Few things ...

Ghrp 6 does not cause a ghrelin release. Ghrp 6 is a ghrelin-mimetic and binds to some of the same receptors as ghrelin, hence the similar hunger. You can do your own research on Pubmed .... Los of interesting stuff:
Central responsiveness to a ghrelin mimetic (GHRP-... [J Neuroendocrinol. 2005] - PubMed result

Second, some folks are getting ghrp6 mixed up with [d-lys3]-ghrp6 which is a different animal altogether. The latter is a ghrelin antagonist, with some opposite properties vs. ghrp6. [d-lys] suppresses cortisol (if my memory is right) while ghrp's certainly do not.

- 150mcg.(a typical dose) is borderline for inducing hunger. 300-400mcg. will be more reliable in producing that hunger effect, but will also (in some individuals) bump cortisol and prolactin up.
Im not trying to argue, But I dont have one friend, including myself that dosent get ravenous on ghrp-6!! Im strict on my diet year round, I dont believe in eating garbage!!!!
Ghrp-6 makes me hungry. If I do 80mcgs or 300mcgs, I get hungry as hell. If I had Ghrp-6 and felt no hunger, I would be skeptical!! Im not trying to argue, just stating my experience from years of research. Best wishes
Stylus187

Southern stuff is very good and a few people have said there 6 makes them hungrier than other brands. I found using southern ghrp joint repair and fat loss seem accelerated compared to my previous supplier.

i agree, i was very please with southern's products. and free cold shipping too. i have some ghrp6 and cjc from extreme peptides in my fridge, that i havent tried yet. i look forward to testing them out, because extreme's prices are pretty low.

Few things ...

Yup! Agreed

Extreme Peptide

Im not trying to argue, But I dont have one friend, including myself that dosent get ravenous on ghrp-6!! Im strict on my diet year round, I dont believe in eating garbage!!!!
Ghrp-6 makes me hungry. If I do 80mcgs or 300mcgs, I get hungry as hell. If I had Ghrp-6 and felt no hunger, I would be skeptical!! Im not trying to argue, just stating my experience from years of research. Best wishes
Stylus187

I am one of those that doesnt get extreme hunger from 6. I tried 400mcg in one dose once but felt same as 100 tbh.Ive used sotherns and a few others. Ive had extreme fat loss from it with there cjc and also unbelivable joint repair. so i know its legit.I can eat more on 6 for sure but its not ravenous hunger like most get. I can also fast for 24 hours on 6 without too much trouble, although its a little harder. Please dont think im trying to argue- just sharing experiance. I am on test too and do lose some appetite on gear anyway-dont know why so mabey thats part off it. Ironic thing is eca makes me eat like a horse and thats supposed to kill appetite.

Last edited:
The GHRP-6 I am running is from EP. It causes me to be very hungry about 5-10 minutes after pinning. I then wait as long as I can (usually about another 15-20 min and then chow down. I find that it takes me quite a bit longer to get full with the GHRP-6 also. I love it

The GHRP-6 I am running is from EP. It causes me to be very hungry about 5-10 minutes after pinning. I then wait as long as I can (usually about another 15-20 min and then chow down. I find that it takes me quite a bit longer to get full with the GHRP-6 also. I love it

That's a definitely good sign about product quality / potency. Sounds like EP is doing a good job here.

My point was just that the absence of hunger doesn't prove there is a problem. I don't get hungry below 200mcg and I'm pretty sure im taking the real thing (I get it from a pharmacy with an rx).

That's a definitely good sign about product quality / potency. Sounds like EP is doing a good job here.

My point was just that the absence of hunger doesn't prove there is a problem. I don't get hungry below 200mcg and I'm pretty sure im taking the real thing (I get it from a pharmacy with an rx).

I bet if you switched over to G2 for a while the hunger would resume when you re-started the G6.

I have agree that the hunger sides for me personally seem to correlate with the other beneficial effects of quality ghrp-6, meaning solid joint repair, mild strength increases, leaning out, mild water retention etc...

ive used 4 different sources for ghrp and every one has made me hungry besides 1... so i have to go with the notion that it was bunk/underdosed garbage.

I am a weirdo....
I was able to diet pretty hard on GHRP6, the hunger wasn't too bad for me.
GHRP2 makes me starving though.

Quite a few people cut on 6- i am now-its great

Stylus187

I don't get any hunger on 500mcg of PP Ghrp-6.

Gave the girlfriend 300mcg from the exact same vial and she ate like a crazy person.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131