over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Can't lose fat or muscle

Thebigone

Kilo Klub Member
I'm wondering if anybody else has this same situation. I'm naturally an endomorph but you would not tell by looking at me. I am 5 foot 11 255 pounds 15% body fat. By no means am I shredded but if I go two or three days with low carbs I'll have somewhat visible abs in the morning. What is odd is I can eat around 4000 cal a day from food like chipotle and pizza and Taco Bell a few times a week, etc. and I will always stay around 260 to 263 pounds. I can eat fast food and whatever and won't pass that. But when I start to diet the first week or so I'll get down to around 255 from just losing water but it's like my body does not want to go less than 250. I'm always on test and GH and peptides. I can literally eat 2800 cal from clean food and train six days a week with cardio or train three days a week and it doesn't matter I pretty much stay between 250 and 255. It's almost like for me I would have to do a contest diet just to get below 250. You would think if I was getting fat it would be my metabolism but I can eat like crap i'll never really go above 260. I also will never lose muscle even when I'm sick for like two weeks hardly eating anything I'll still stay around the same weight and look pretty much the same. I'm just trying to think kind of like the point of diminishing returns is it really worth contest dining just lose 20 pounds when I'm only 15% body fat where most people I would think I need to contest diet to get below 10% body fat.

Are you sure about those numbers? 15% at 255 is 217 lean body mass. 217 LMB at 6% would put you in contest shape around 230 (assuming minimal muscle loss). That's very close to Arnold stats.

I don't mean to be a contrarian but a lot of people estimate the amount of muscle they hold incorrectly. I've had friends extremely disappointed when they drop 20 lbs and are still way out of true contest condition.

Do you compete? If not, the number shouldn't make much difference. If you want to be under 250 or whatever number you pick or just lean, you have to do what you have to do. That might mean lower calories than you wish. Or organizing macronutrient differently. Getting into shape is harder for some people than others...

Also some either only estimate food intake or are blatantly lying. Consider there are bikini girls claiming to eat the same daily calories as John Meadows when they weigh nearly 100 lbs less. Perhaps. But this seems pretty unlikely.

I'm wondering if anybody else has this same situation. I'm naturally an endomorph but you would not tell by looking at me. I am 5 foot 11 255 pounds 15% body fat. By no means am I shredded but if I go two or three days with low carbs I'll have somewhat visible abs in the morning. What is odd is I can eat around 4000 cal a day from food like chipotle and pizza and Taco Bell a few times a week, etc. and I will always stay around 260 to 263 pounds. I can eat fast food and whatever and won't pass that. But when I start to diet the first week or so I'll get down to around 255 from just losing water but it's like my body does not want to go less than 250. I'm always on test and GH and peptides. I can literally eat 2800 cal from clean food and train six days a week with cardio or train three days a week and it doesn't matter I pretty much stay between 250 and 255. It's almost like for me I would have to do a contest diet just to get below 250. You would think if I was getting fat it would be my metabolism but I can eat like crap i'll never really go above 260. I also will never lose muscle even when I'm sick for like two weeks hardly eating anything I'll still stay around the same weight and look pretty much the same. I'm just trying to think kind of like the point of diminishing returns is it really worth contest dining just lose 20 pounds when I'm only 15% body fat where most people I would think I need to contest diet to get below 10% body fat.

Some People just have to suffer to loose it is plain and simple. Even if not competing if you are wanting to drop to low bodyfat you are going to have to do the footwork. Diet,Cardio and Training all have to be in line. I would probably say your diet is as well balanced as you may think it is. And depending on how you look and how you hold could be many different factors that come into play. Some people can do hiit cardio short sessions a few day a week and be peeled and others may take Low intensity steady state cardio. At end of day it all boils down to your diet.

Unfortunately loosing weight isn't pleasurable or comfortable. If your not uncomfortable your doing it wrong....

Sponsored by Legend Pharmaceuticals

CARDARINE i do zero cardio and i am losing more fat faster than i have ever have...even with cardio...currently running npp 300mg/wk test e 450/wk mk677 12.5mg ed and cardarine 20mg ed...i am actually gaing muscle and losing fat with this stack....if i was less lazy and did even a little cardio there is no telling where id be at...i estimate over the last 4 months i have lost peobably 2% bf at least on this...i lost less fat on tren(but wasnt running cardarine). O and im not really doing anything special with my diet...besides i dont drink soda or over eat crap like bread...moderate amount of protein from whole foods...no shakes...bassically a well balanced diet is all.

Maybe give it a look at least.

BN

Last edited:
So after eating 2800 cal per day . Traing and doing cardio 6 days a week for 2 or 3 months your weight and waistline is unchanged?

if getting leaner and looking jacked is your goal

train harder and diet stricter. expect to suffer

Sounds Like You Need Some Help....

TBG,

TMT can help!

From now til Sept 15th
We will be offering ANY 12 Week Program...for $600.

This includes a 12 Week Competition Prep for $600!!!!!!
That's a savings of $400 - $500.

Or choose a 12 Week Lean Bulk or Cutting (comp style) Prep for $600.
That's a savings of about $200.

This special does not include the (newb. special) they will
get special rates....email for more info.

Everyone who wants or thinking about trying us....NOW IS THE TIME...!!!!

Not competing til later...??? No Problem....you can purchase and use
when YOU are ready!!

We will always be here....we've been here for YEARS and are not going anywhere.....that's piece of mind.

Every program we do is specifically customized for you! Nothing is cookie cutter!

You will also have both our personal cell numbers so we can stay in touch as closely as you need!

All funds must be received by Sept 15 for this to apply....

-TMT

drop calories lower. not everyone can get shredded eating burgers or 2800 kcals a day.

drop calories lower. not everyone can get shredded eating burgers or 2800 kcals a day.

Very true. Genetics dictate everything.

Ps: just the mention of burgers makes me want to hit In and Out for a double double. Hahaha :D

is your idea of eating clean getting a chipotle chicken bowl instead of a carnitas burrito with sour cream? I have not eaten from 3 take out restaurants in the last 2 months total but it seems like a multiple times weekly for you...That 15% is most likely underestimated too. Start by preparing and cooking your own fresh food. Lots of greens, fresh protein. Write down your grams of carbs and post it. If you need some idea of eating clean, not even contest diet check the thread on "what are we really eating". That should give you an idea of where you are off and how much better it can be.

Are you sure about those numbers? 15% at 255 is 217 lean body mass. 217 LMB at 6% would put you in contest shape around 230 (assuming minimal muscle loss). That's very close to Arnold stats.

I don't mean to be a contrarian but a lot of people estimate the amount of muscle they hold incorrectly. I've had friends extremely disappointed when they drop 20 lbs and are still way out of true contest condition.

Do you compete? If not, the number shouldn't make much difference. If you want to be under 250 or whatever number you pick or just lean, you have to do what you have to do. That might mean lower calories than you wish. Or organizing macronutrient differently. Getting into shape is harder for some people than others...

Also some either only estimate food intake or are blatantly lying. Consider there are bikini girls claiming to eat the same daily calories as John Meadows when they weigh nearly 100 lbs less. Perhaps. But this seems pretty unlikely.

At 261lbs I was 17.2% when I was tested using a DEXA machine. I'm 252 now so I just presumed 15% would be accurate. Let's say at 16%, that shouldn't matter much. I weigh a lot more than I look. I don't compete I don't have the physique for it. I have very big bones and big joints and thick skin. I was reevaluating things and I think what might be holding me back is my cheat meal I have once a week. It's very high in calories probably 4000 cal as it's a crazy amount of pizza, ice cream, etc. i'm thinking that might be the reason so I'm going to cut that out to something simple like 1000 cal and see what happens. I just find it weird that I can eat tons of food even junk food and I'll never pass 263 yet it's much harder than I thought to get below 250.

CARDARINE i do zero cardio and i am losing more fat faster than i have ever have...even with cardio...currently running npp 300mg/wk test e 450/wk mk677 12.5mg ed and cardarine 20mg ed...i am actually gaing muscle and losing fat with this stack....if i was less lazy and did even a little cardio there is no telling where id be at...i estimate over the last 4 months i have lost peobably 2% bf at least on this...i lost less fat on tren(but wasnt running cardarine). O and im not really doing anything special with my diet...besides i dont drink soda or over eat crap like bread...moderate amount of protein from whole foods...no shakes...bassically a well balanced diet is all.

Maybe give it a look at least.

BN

I have been so eager to try this but the whole cancer thing is holding me back. I know the doses would have to be really high but I don't feel comfortable as it's a little too new. I'd like to see it on the market for a while longer to prove it does not cause cancer in any humans.

At 261lbs I was 17.2% when I was tested using a DEXA machine. I'm 252 now so I just presumed 15% would be accurate. Let's say at 16%, that shouldn't matter much. I weigh a lot more than I look. I don't compete I don't have the physique for it. I have very big bones and big joints and thick skin. I was reevaluating things and I think what might be holding me back is my cheat meal I have once a week. It's very high in calories probably 4000 cal as it's a crazy amount of pizza, ice cream, etc. i'm thinking that might be the reason so I'm going to cut that out to something simple like 1000 cal and see what happens. I just find it weird that I can eat tons of food even junk food and I'll never pass 263 yet it's much harder than I thought to get below 250.

oh, you're trolling.

that's a huge relief lol

Many other things will come into it but it's your diet plain and simple. Loads of people haven't a clue how many calories they are really taking in. I bet if you ate white fish/chicken/turkey with greens/veg 6 times per day in standard amounts you would lose weight (and fat) fast. Some require more and some require less food but everyone is human and if you truly diet you won't stay above 250 for long.

The best advise you can take from here is hiring a trainer , a 12 week contest prep for $600 is a good deal.

Everybody I know that's hired a legit trainer over trying to diet themselves down has made great progress , you can look at it as just hiring somebody to get you lean , you are hiring somebody to teach you why things work the way they do.

I bet after 12 weeks with a good coach you are in far better shape and using less drugs to get there

1. Eat Enough Protein
2. Maintain Strength/Weight On The Bar
3. Reduce Weight Training Volume and Frequency
4. Don’t Reduce Calories By TOO Much
5. use SR health tech steroid lol

Yup!

The best advise you can take from here is hiring a trainer , a 12 week contest prep for $600 is a good deal.

Everybody I know that's hired a legit trainer over trying to diet themselves down has made great progress , you can look at it as just hiring somebody to get you lean , you are hiring somebody to teach you why things work the way they do.

I bet after 12 weeks with a good coach you are in far better shape and using less drugs to get there

Attachments

• leadahorse5.jpg
    leadahorse5.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 102

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member