over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cant run hgh : very high heart rate

So this is concerning 9 %? That’s a lot
Yes, it is. We should all have good heart rates. Despite being lean and "in shape" I need to do more cardio (don't we all). It's easy to do it with diet and less cardio, so I have. But my resting heart rate is not ideal for someone who considers themselves in good shape. My BP is controlled and decent. But factors like gh, AAS and t3/t4 use all have HR creeping higher than it should.

Only real way to improve it is:
1. More cardio (improve cardio conditioning)
2. Lose body weight
3. Reduce water retention/BP

Confused about your posts title? What does hart rate have anything to do with you running HGH? Heart rate has no medical correlation to negative health effects. Arrhythmia brought on from an unusual/significant increased heart rate are another story. You need to worry about your systolic BP being 170, that's a neon red flag. Let me give you an example, I take Adderall for ADHD, Adderall causes my heart rate to increase, not my blood pressure. I can have a 101 beat per minute heart rate with a 110/70 BP reading. My meds cause an increased heart rate that does not negativity effect my BP. Your drug use apears to be increasing your BP, and in effect is increasing your heart rate. What your doing to your self is completely unsafe and could easily cause you to drop dead. If your BP is always at 170 or close to that number, than you already have damaged to your cardiovascular system and should stop using HGH and gear.

If my BP was ever 170 no matter what the cause, drugs, no drugs, stress, anything, my ass would be in the ER ASAP. Concluding this response, your heart rate does not predict your state of health and well-being, this is an ignorant assumption, especially when you go on to casually mention a high BP reading of 170/80. High blood pressure has been proven to kill people, where as high heart rate has no proven causality in killing anyone. Think about it, your heart rate is at 100, who cares, it can be 150 when doing cardio. Your heart rate only should concern you since your BP is so high.

This may help you sleep better at night but it's false. Resting heart rate and blood pressure are two separate things.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28552551
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-017-07309-2
https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/864324

"In a large study of people going for a health checkup in China, those who had a high-normal resting heart rate of 80 to 99 beats per minute (bpm) had a 40% shorter lifespan than those with a desirable heart rate of 60 to 69 bpm[1]."

Last edited:
Yes, it is. We should all have good heart rates. Despite being lean and "in shape" I need to do more cardio (don't we all). It's easy to do it with diet and less cardio, so I have. But my resting heart rate is not ideal for someone who considers themselves in good shape. My BP is controlled and decent. But factors like gh, AAS and t3/t4 use all have HR creeping higher than it should.

Only real way to improve it is:
1. More cardio (improve cardio conditioning)
2. Lose body weight
3. Reduce water retention/BP

I should really do more cardio

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc