over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Can't sleep need y'alls help

Fastandfurious said:
This is probably sleep apnea my friend.
I started a thread about it a while ago.You wake up many times at night,you snore,when you wake up you feel like you need more air and when you're awake you feel like you never slept...

Get a sleep study,they will find what's wrong with you and tell you how to fix it.
Do you by any chance take testosterone and/or GH ?
My apnea gets much worse when on test.
Thanks for your input but I don't take test or Gh

I have found help with Benadryl. They are the alergy tabs. Just two are needed and its nighty night. I have tried every sleeping pill and Nyquil works, but has a bit of a lingering effect the next morning. Benadryl is over the counter. Its what they use at a hospital around here to put people out. Its a pharmacist's little secret.

Tylenol PM or get your doctor to write you a script for Lunesta, Ambien or some other non narcotic sleep aid.

Kaiser said:
Tylenol PM or get your doctor to write you a script for Lunesta, Ambien or some other non narcotic sleep aid.
Isnt ambien's side effect ...sleep walking??

Putin said:

I'm sure everthing has a side effect. Who the fuck cares when you're shooting gear? :D

Why not do it the good natural way..Nuts n Bolts so to speak. Give it a nice whacking bust a big load..Roll over and sleep..LOL

Works for me.

P.S. Make sure you whipe up before you roll over..classic amateur mistake.

The active ingredient in Benadryl and many other anti-histamines is the same as what's in Tylenol PM and some other sleep aids: Diphenhydramine.

When that doesn't work as well I will use a melatonin which is good for occasional use.

But when I absolutely positively must have a good nights sleep I set my coffemaker to start automatically in the morning and I take a *****. Helps me to sleep through the night when I can't stop thinking about things going on in my life. If your doctor is hesitant to prescribe it off-label for a sleep aid, he or she will definently be able to help you find something that works well and doesn't affect your day life.

But the more nights you can get yourself to sleep without taking anything the better chance you have of not becoming dependent on a sleep aid.

Editted By Kaiser for rec dug mention.

Last edited by a moderator:
Try that new Rozeram sleeping stuff or melatonin.. both are non addictive.. I have to use 2 rozeram sometimes but it works everytime for me.

Bigredpits said:
Wsup everybody need some suggestions of what can help me sleep?
I'm being trained by Phil, diet and training is awesome just stressed out from work and personal life will sort that out soon. I don't have any deep sleeps just restless ones all the time and wake up tired and lagging all day? If guys can help me with any supplements or routines for bedtime or from personal experience I would appreciate it thanks everybody

melatonin... I take it about an hour before bedtime... sit back with a book and im out in 10 mins

Kaiser said:
I'm sure everthing has a side effect. Who the fuck cares when you're shooting gear? :D
Next thing the wife sees you in the bathroom, sleep shooting gear into the ass. :D

Bigredpits said:
Thanks for your input but I don't take test or Gh

Although you don't take any of those,it still can be apnea.

Don't want to scare you but IF you have sleep apnea and try any of the sleeping pills,sedatives or light narcotics ,then a possibly dangerous situation might very well turn into a deadly one.
You see, when you have apnea, you suffocate until your own body by reflex at one point understands you have low oxygen in your blood and wakes you up.If you fight this reflex then you'll suffocate to death.When i had my worst days,i literally kneeled and begged for a sleeping pill and my doctor told me what i told you.

I'm not sure if you have apnea ,BUT the easiest symptom that sets it apart from other sleep disorders like insomnia is that you DO sleep but it doesn't make you feel refreshed and ready to go.
Take care.

Putin said:

better sleep walking than sleep TALKING ;)

The Mass said:
Why not do it the good natural way..Nuts n Bolts so to speak. Give it a nice whacking bust a big load..Roll over and sleep..LOL

Works for me.

P.S. Make sure you whipe up before you roll over..classic amateur mistake.
:D Thats funny as hell...nice one!

ok bro I have the same problem due to my 2nd shift work so i get to bed around 2 am and if I'm lucky I'll fall asleep around 5am the think that works for me is I Pray then i tell myself that each muscle group to relax starting at the calfs or cows for you big guys by the time i get to my delts I'm out Hope this helps:eek:

Check with IP Hardwood (Banner Below )

I know he doesn't carry it. But place the order though him and tell him allbeef will get someone to fill it.

Ambi 10mg 50 for $100
atti 2.5mg 100 for $125

[email protected]

i would try the meditation, you can download some 20-30 min guided meditations on itunes for a few bucks... i have done this... i simply put on the headphones and lay in bed and am out in 15-20min usually.... if you understand how to get your head and thoughts in the right place and do some breathing exersizes it is easy to sleep....

i have had quite a time trying to figure out what my prob with falling asleep was and it is usually anxiety and stress causing my wheels to spin in my head....

if you have sleep apnea your girl will know it if ya'll sleep together, you will snore loudly and stop breathing suddenly, causing yourself to wake up....

a cpap will dramitacly help your sleep if you have sleep apnea, i have some theorys on using one of these to decrease bodyfat and increase performace too....

kaiser, i belive ambien is a narcodic but the ambien cr is not, correct me if i'm wrong though... damn the ambien will make you have some crazy dreams too! but i guess thats a good thing as it means your in a deep (3rd stage) sleep.....

You know what.....I see this thread and I can see exactly why people on this board are getting back bad blood work or are having health problems.

Tylenol PM? Nyquil? Every nite to get to sleep? Are you looking at the ingredients in these on top of what your already stressing your kidneys/liver with?

I punched in a few words but you could go all day with this if you wanted in searches

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&q=acetaminophen+hepatotoxicity&btnG=Search

fixing a problem and creating a bigger one

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner