advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Can't use CJC anymore, is GHRP 2 alone worth it?

Floxedone

Registered
I became allergic to my CJC no dac, but I still have a TON of GHRP and IPAM.

Has anyone research these without a CJC?

I do have some huperzine that may help.

It seems to me, without the CJC that the GHRP 2 will only give maybe 1/2 the HG boost while still boosting prolactin and cortisol the same, not a good outcome.

Any thoughts/experience appreciated!

I'm in your boat and had to drop the CJC. Any injection gave me hives all over my body, all of my skin turned red, nose would become really runny, etc. I wonder what causes the issue with some people?

But I've been dosing ghrp-2 solo and it seems like it works ok. I do double the saturation dose and haven't noticed any issues with cortsiol or prolactin.

Dat used to have a graph up that showed pulses from 200 mcgs ghrp-2 were pretty close to the saturation dose of both.

Try regular sermorelin out or maybe tesamorelin? There are other GHRH's besides cjc.

x2

I have never had an issue with CJC. Have you used more than 1 brand? If you have lots of GHRP-2 and Ipamorelin they are still good alone. It's better to take them then not to. You will still get all of the benefits you get from both but to a lesser degree. Well you only know if you try... you may be pleasantly surprised ;)

I tried 2 different batches of CJC from PP.

however, I might try tesamorelin.

Thanks for the input!

Thanks for the input!

I haven't tried tesa but hear it is great. Nothing beats a bit of Ipam before bed though :D

I became allergic to my CJC no dac, but I still have a TON of GHRP and IPAM.

Has anyone research these without a CJC?

I do have some huperzine that may help.

It seems to me, without the CJC that the GHRP 2 will only give maybe 1/2 the HG boost while still boosting prolactin and cortisol the same, not a good outcome.

Any thoughts/experience appreciated!

I had extra vials of ghrp2 and gave them to two friends. One is a natural
Power lifter. On 140 mcg ghrp2 his squat went up from 3 full reps of 635Lbs to 3 full reps of 810Lbs.

My other friend only uses 100mcg ghrp2 preworkout and his bench went up 40Lbs.

There are studies showing that ghrp2 doesn't have a saturation dose where it peaks on hgh output. The more you take, up to 1 gram, the more hgh is released. Alpha6164 tested this theory with serum hgh blood work and proved you can get just as much hgh release with ghro2 alone as with stacking it with cjc no dac, but you need a higher dose.

I had extra vials of ghrp2 and gave them to two friends. One is a natural
Power lifter. On 140 mcg ghrp2 his squat went up from 3 full reps of 635Lbs to 3 full reps of 810Lbs.

My other friend only uses 100mcg ghrp2 preworkout and his bench went up 40Lbs.

There are studies showing that ghrp2 doesn't have a saturation dose where it peaks on hgh output. The more you take, up to 1 gram, the more hgh is released. Alpha6164 tested this theory with serum hgh blood work and proved you can get just as much hgh release with ghro2 alone as with stacking it with cjc no dac, but you need a higher dose.

I have experimented with GHRP-2 and I loved it but it totally wiped me out. Tiredness is not the word. I felt like I has hibernated every time I woke up in the morning :D All that is excellent evidence in regards to gh output though. But sure I never got tested as it's harder to do so over here. I think I went up to about 600mcg per shot. To the OP it's definitely worth a try and let us know how you get on. I have also tried high dosed Ipam and that was my fav out of the ghrp's at a high dose. GHRP-2 is my fav in general for overall results. I have yet to try hexarelin though.

Had some really great results using ghrp-2 at 250 mcg 3 a day. Leaned up and gained quite a bit of weight. Well worth the money especially if you can find a bogo deal

If I could score enough I'd probably run it at 1500 mcg a day. I think I'll be using it along side my GH next blast

If I could score enough I'd probably run it at 1500 mcg a day. I think I'll be using it along side my GH next blast

The only problem with real high doses of ghrp2 is it increases prolactin and cortisol as well. If you run lower doses with a GHRH then you get high hgh release with minimal prolactin and cortisol release. It is the best ghrp for strength I believe and nice weight gain.

The only problem with real high doses of ghrp2 is it increases prolactin and cortisol as well. If you run lower doses with a GHRH then you get high hgh release with minimal prolactin and cortisol release. It is the best ghrp for strength I believe and nice weight gain.

john I Will begin tomorrow my ghpr2 stacked with ghrh what do you think its a good dosages to stack without too much prolactin sides?

Thanks!

john I Will begin tomorrow my ghpr2 stacked with ghrh what do you think its a good dosages to stack without too much prolactin sides?

Thanks!

I am not JJ but I would personally start your ghrp-2 at 100mcg and see how you are in 2 weeks. Then maybe up over time. I don't see the need to go above 200mcg if you are using a ghrh. Although sometimes when I am doing less shots in the day I will venture a little higher in dose.

Had some really great results using ghrp-2 at 250 mcg 3 a day. Leaned up and gained quite a bit of weight. Well worth the money especially if you can find a bogo deal

This is what I was talking about. I've ran it just like this before.

I have been using GHRP 6 alone for a few weeks now @ 250mcg 4X/day and I like it...the insatiable hunger does not affect me too much which I like and the added strength and recovery is a bonus.

Thanks for the input!

Before you give up, may be worth it to try another source ;)

Also, I assume you're referring to CJC no DAC... Have you tried w/ DAC?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws