over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Can't use Suspension it clogs darts please help

Vespa103

Registered
Ok yeas ago I had suspension and I could not use it it kept clogging up syringe

flash forward today completely different brand. Tried drawing out with 18g and shooting with 23. It did not work clogged syringe. Tried 22 guage it did not work clogged syringe.

So I went out and got 20 guage and guess what after spearing myself twice in twwo different spots I still can not get the shit out of the cartridge and into the muscle

What am I doing wrong? I draw out then try to push into muscle syringe moves about 1/4 ml and sticks it does not even appear to have push anything in only to compress and clog. I am short on time I need to use the suspension and I need to use it today.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP I have to get this shit to work.

I use a 25g needle and if and when it cloggs, I asperate again and then that helps it out...I have had to asperate about 3 times per inject, but it went through the 25g needle

Ok steak so your saying I just pull back a little then keep pushing forward? I have to admit I never aspirate its just a little pull back yes? SHould I be concerned about air? I think I will give the 22 another try if its that easy. Were you using 1 inch or 1.5 inch darts would the ones be easier?

heat it up, shake it up a ton and shoot it fast. Also put a little oil after you load the suspension and shoot then seems to lubricate the needle...Just be carefull the oil is much thick so when the suspension enters the needle it will enter your muscle too fast, ease up the pressure a little bit.

Brands can make a huge difference.. add a little oil like EQ and you'll be set mate.. Aquatest is one of the best i have ever used..

I used 1 cc susp with 1/2 cc eq, deca or tren/or parabolon

Two words....

Nuti-Vet.

MIx it with b12( in the pin) it always went threw when i did that.

Vespa103 said:

flash forward today completely different brand. Tried drawing out with 18g and shooting with 23. It did not work clogged syringe. Tried 22 guage it did not work clogged syringe.

So I went out and got 20 guage and guess what after spearing myself twice in twwo different spots I still can not get the shit out of the cartridge and into the muscle

What am I doing wrong? I draw out then try to push into muscle syringe moves about 1/4 ml and sticks it does not even appear to have push anything in only to compress and clog. I am short on time I need to use the suspension and I need to use it today.

Sounds like it is not micronized. There are some brands that go through a slin pin and others that clog and hurt. I have used Steris(back in the day), Univet, Dpharm, and Illusion and have had no problems except with some of the Illusion. I am actually currently on the Dpharm; great shit. Many people have said to try heating it; however several UG chemists have said that heating it will actually make it worse; I forget what the reason was.

out of curiousity... what brand are you using?

Vespa103 said:
Ok steak so your saying I just pull back a little then keep pushing forward? I have to admit I never aspirate its just a little pull back yes? SHould I be concerned about air? I think I will give the 22 another try if its that easy. Were you using 1 inch or 1.5 inch darts would the ones be easier?

yes pull back a 1/2 cc no worries on the air bubble you will see. Just make sure there is no blood

ya bro try to heat it, I am doing suspension right now, I will put a needle throught the top to vent it and set it on a candle warmer for like 10 min befor I load it, take it off warmer and shake it very hard for like 30 sec and it should work just fine.

Steak Helmet said:
yes pull back a 1/2 cc no worries on the air bubble you will see. Just make sure there is no blood

Aspirate (several time if needed) - the air bubble you see is actually a vacuum - not air.

EASY

use a touch of oil

just a TOUCH

like whatever... test... deca... i dont give a fuck

and it will slide through

okay

Tt

I SELL PAINLESS SUSPENSION THAT WILL NOT CLOG DARTS:D

Vespa103 said:

some claim warming the solution slightly will help it pass easier.

I have some suspension right now and it clogs up a 20ga. after the third stick trying to aspirate with no success, I put some oil test in the syringe and it shot right in.

Listen listen: do not put oil in with it. This has been said to work and does a bit but can also cause a few complications. Nothing major. But the BEST thing for you to do is get some bact water or just sterile water and add it to the syringe after it's loaded. It will flow through a 25g pin this way. I know as I was doing it twice aday this way. You may need to pull back and push through. But running under warm water right before and shaking will also help with this.
If your not aspirating at all prior to shots you better start as that is not good either!

mixing oil with an aqueous susp is a bad idea .. the susp can get trapped inside the oil and not disperse after injection .. this can lead to an abcess

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131