over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Can't use Suspension it clogs darts please help

Recently had two 20ml bottles of an ug brand and it too was tricky. Best I found was to plunge fast after aspirating and aspirate probably 2 times each injection. IT was my 1st time w/Tsusp and this brothers stuff was just overkill. The twice daily injections were just too much. F'n hurt like nothing else, wasnt worth it!

Big V said:
Recently had two 20ml bottles of an ug brand and it too was tricky. Best I found was to plunge fast after aspirating and aspirate probably 2 times each injection. IT was my 1st time w/Tsusp and this brothers stuff was just overkill. The twice daily injections were just too much. F'n hurt like nothing else, wasnt worth it!

the problem is a good suspension that is really exactly 50mg/ml is that it will hurt like hell.

I sell a suspension you will like.

Its oil based and will not glog up the dart.

its is 25mg/ml in a 50ml jug oil based not water

its thin like water so you can use a 25gage needle

don't give up on suspension. it will make you stronger thank any other test out there. its a fact it is pure test.

now oil based you can inject 1 time daily no need for 2 times daily because oil will sit in your muscle for a while BUT that water winny will not. It will just be absorbed instantly leaving behind winny powder sitting ontop of your muscle.

just my opinion.

bio labs said:
the problem is a good suspension that is really exactly 50mg/ml is that it will hurt like hell.

I sell a suspension you will like.

Its oil based and will not glog up the dart.

its is 25mg/ml in a 50ml jug oil based not water

its thin like water so you can use a 25gage needle

don't give up on suspension. it will make you stronger thank any other test out there. its a fact it is pure test.

now oil based you can inject 1 time daily no need for 2 times daily because oil will sit in your muscle for a while BUT that water winny will not. It will just be absorbed instantly leaving behind winny powder sitting ontop of your muscle.

just my opinion.

Just a thought and thanks for the quick response to my hush...but lets say I'm needing 100mg a day? Two 2ml shots a day? Thanks

that's easy

get a bottle of bacterial static water and dilute it.i've heard it always worked for suspension and winny especially the non-micronized.

leap

Brutha, what you need is some "REAL" Micronized winny suspension. PM me your addy and i will send you some vials to tie you over. just be sure to give the feedback after recieving.

My winstrol H2O is 100mg/ml and flows easily thru small pins!!!!!!!!!!!!

l8rs,
RM

EDIT: i just reread the 1st post. Cannot believe the test suspension will not flow thru a small pin. Unbelieveable. we also carry an H2O test suspension that will flow thru a slin pin. I saw bio labs above mention an oil based suspension. i would highly recommend getting product from me or bio as the oil base will prove to be smooth as well. Bio has a great rep and great products. It so hard for me to believe in this day and age there is still low quality suspension being distributed around. Good luck with all that bro...

Vespa103 said:
Ok yeas ago I had suspension and I could not use it it kept clogging up syringe

flash forward today completely different brand. Tried drawing out with 18g and shooting with 23. It did not work clogged syringe. Tried 22 guage it did not work clogged syringe.

So I went out and got 20 guage and guess what after spearing myself twice in twwo different spots I still can not get the shit out of the cartridge and into the muscle

What am I doing wrong? I draw out then try to push into muscle syringe moves about 1/4 ml and sticks it does not even appear to have push anything in only to compress and clog. I am short on time I need to use the suspension and I need to use it today.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP I have to get this shit to work.

Last edited:
I just got a supply of TS and it flows thru a 26 with no issues...burns when going in but goes away quickly. H2o Based at 100mg/ml.

Big V said:
Just a thought and thanks for the quick response to my hush...but lets say I'm needing 100mg a day? Two 2ml shots a day? Thanks

YES THATS CORRECT. SO YOU WILL INJECT 4ML PER DAY.

2ML EACH SHOULDER. THATS HOW I DO IT;)

@@

damn 4ml of oil a day?i would feel like a WESSON bottle:eek:

bio labs said:
YES THATS CORRECT. SO YOU WILL INJECT 4ML PER DAY.

2ML EACH SHOULDER. THATS HOW I DO IT;)

leapfrog said:
damn 4ml of oil a day?i would feel like a WESSON bottle:eek:

BAHHAHAHAH ITS NOT SO BAD. IN THE DELTS IT HELPS TO EXPAND THE MUSCLE AND HAS INCREASED MY DEALT SIZE OVER THE YEARS.

ITS PAINLESS THATS WHATS IMPORTANT AND WATER BASED IS DANGEROUS BECAUSE WATER CAN HOLD BACTERIA EASIER THAN OIL AND CAUSE INFECTIONS. :(

Ok so I need better TS but in the meantime the 10cc I have left I need to dilute. I have HCI solution is that safe to use? If so say at 50/50?

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75