over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

capsaicin added for cutting

plate

Newbies
I was reading some studies on capsaicin (the chemical that makes chillis hot) there seems to be some real life studies that show this aids in fat loss reduction

I was thinking of addind it to my daily regiment to help with cutting

Anyone have any thoughts or experience with....?

my first thought is that taking that chemical straight up will have you shitting fire the next day. Ever have some really spicey food and notice it comes out the back end even hotter than the front end? lol..

Id look for something else

I use it regularly.
It helps with fat loss and reduces inflammation.... it will make your joints feel better.

I don't tolerate spicy food very well, but I am able to take capsaicin caps without issue. I get a little burning sensation for about 5 minutes in my stomach, but that is all.

I use it regularly.
It helps with fat loss and reduces inflammation.... it will make your joints feel better.

I don't tolerate spicy food very well, but I am able to take capsaicin caps without issue. I get a little burning sensation for about 5 minutes in my stomach, but that is all.

doesnt burn coming out?

Whats the therpeutic dose? and how does that dose compare to whats in a habernaro?

Found this very interesting:

Effect of capsaicin on substrate oxidation and weight maintenance after modest body-weight loss in human subjects.
Lejeune MP, Kovacs EM, Westerterp-Plantenga MS.
Source

Department of Human Biology, Maastricht University, NL-6200 MD Maastricht, The Netherlands. [email protected]
Abstract

The aim of the present study was to investigate whether capsaicin assists weight maintenance by limiting weight regain after weight loss of 5 to 10 %. In this randomized double-blind placebo-controlled study, ninety-one moderately overweight subjects were randomly assigned to an intensive group that underwent all the measurements, and an extensive group that underwent the same measurements except the metabolism measurements. After a 4-week very-low-energy diet (VLED) intervention, a 3-month weight-maintenance period followed. During weight maintenance, subjects were divided into a capsaicin (135 mg capsaicin/d) and a placebo group. Body mass was measured before and after the VLED and after 1, 2 and 3 months of weight maintenance. The mean body-mass loss during the VLED was 6.6 (SD 2.0) kg (7.8 (SD 1.8) % initial body mass), and was not different between the subsequent treatment and placebo group. During weight maintenance, mean % regain during treatment was not significantly different compared with placebo (33.3 (SD 35.7) v. 19.2 (SD 41.8) %, P=0.09). RQ was significantly less increased during weight maintenance in the treatment group compared with placebo (0.04 (SD 0.06) v. 0.07 (SD 0.05), P<0.05), indicating a relatively more sustained fat oxidation. Fat oxidation (g/h) after weight maintenance was higher in the capsaicin group compared with placebo (4.2 (SD 1.1) v. 3.5 (SD 0.9), P<0.05). These results indicate that capsaicin treatment caused sustained fat oxidation during weight maintenance compared with placebo. However, capsaicin treatment has no limiting effect on 3-month weight regain after modest weight loss.

doesnt burn coming out?

Whats the therpeutic dose? and how does that dose compare to whats in a habernaro?

Nope, no burn coming out.

I take 3-4 caps daily of 25mg, which is 160k scoville units pepper.
A harbanaro has between 100k-350k scoville units depending on its size.

Nope, no burn coming out.

I take 3-4 caps daily of 25mg, which is 160k scoville units pepper.
A harbanaro has between 100k-350k scoville units depending on its size.

wow, so its almost like youre eating a small-moderate size habenaro..and that doesnt burn? My asshole would be shooting flames out haha. Do you take it with milk?

wow, so its almost like youre eating a small-moderate size habenaro..and that doesnt burn? My asshole would be shooting flames out haha. Do you take it with milk?

Trust me, I was scared to take them when I first got them. A harbanaro will ruin me, both in the gut and on the way out. For whatever reason though, the capsaicin caps don't affect me negatively after the first 5 minutes of burning my belly.
I don't take them with milk, I just take them with meals.

I forgot to mention that my caps also contain bioperine, which increases absorption.... that may be why the burning stops in the gut.

I've taken TrueProtein's BURN fat burner in the past and recall no bowel discomfort at all. It also has a slew of other ingredients in there too to aid in fat loss. I'd check that out if you are constantly mixing things up that might be similar to BURN.

Then again though I love hot sauce the spicier the better. Though often times with hot sauces I have over done it and shit out a fireball it never occured when taking BURN.

If I recall many add it to topical fat loss products with decent/good results. Potentially add it to your favorite topical or make your own. (IIRC Primordial Performance sells a transdermal carrier). Make sure you verify molecular weight of the cap though, I am on my phone and running off the top of my head. Id be interested on giving it a go as a test for localized assistance. Is PP the only one selling just the carrier?

my first thought is that taking that chemical straight up will have you shitting fire the next day. Ever have some really spicey food and notice it comes out the back end even hotter than the front end? lol..

Id look for something else

Thats called mexican heartburn :D

I use it regularly.

Diddo.

Where can you buy capsaicin pills? All I have found is cayenne which provides 40,000 heating units of capsaicin.

Man up, got get a Trinadad Scorpion Bhut chili and eat it. its only 1.4 million scoville units.. youll be fine.
A little warm but how about the hottest thing on the planet. " "Scoville Pepper Extract.

The Source Hot Sauce Extract. This is the hottest extract on earth. You must treat this product with respect. Only use as a food additive! This is a must for every chile head's shelf. The Source is 7.1 million Scoville Units.The source comes in a 1 oz. bottle but you could add heat to 100 pots of chili! 1 oz.

The Source Hot Sauce the source...... 1 oz $84.89

I have my doubts it would help much. Maybe a little, which if your cutting for contest may be important. Anyway, I eat lots of spicy food, hot sauce on everything (Red Ghost my current favorite), and I'm not that lean. There a a LOT of non-lean Mexican women that eat tons of spicy food also....

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws