over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Car insurance

qbkilla

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
How bad is everyone getting hit a month? Mine just jumped 16 a month to 115 for no reason for my next 6 month premium. Usually they only increase it 10. I use GEICO and they are great but that's a pretty big increase.

Where are others at ? Just wondering for comparison purposes. I've totaled a few cars so every time I get a quote from a different company it's way higher than what I pay now

Mine is super cheap. $420 for 6 months full coverage.
That said, I drive an 18 year old car and haven't had a wreck or ticket in 20 years.

$1,200 per year for a 2010 ZR1 insured with Haggerty. Never had an accident no ticket in over twenty years. Age 50. My other vehicle is a company provided F150.

Had progressive but swapped to Geico. Was going to $1200 a month now $783.
4 autos with 2 teen drivers. 1 teen accident. Louisiana is corrupt with personal injury attorneys.

Comparing to others is a waste of time. It has everything to do with age/location/driving record/credit/type of vehicle. If anyone of these factors is different for another person the comparison is apples/oranges. $115/mo is cheap especially for a guy who has "totaled several cars" and every time you get a quote it's way higher - this is the market telling you that you are a shitty driver and lucky your premiums are that low with GEICO.

I live in one of the worst spots for sky high insurance. $2250/year, for a 2017 sedan, no wrecks, one speeding ticket in 5yrs.

It’s caused by the frivolous lawsuits here. If you get into a minor fender bender here you will get sued 7/10 times or maybe more! Easy $15K-$50K.

Cage

How bad is everyone getting hit a month? Mine just jumped 16 a month to 115 for no reason for my next 6 month premium. Usually they only increase it 10. I use GEICO and they are great but that's a pretty big increase.

Where are others at ? Just wondering for comparison purposes. I've totaled a few cars so every time I get a quote from a different company it's way higher than what I pay now
I told y’all this was going to happen. I own multiple businesses in the auto insurance space. With inflation, cost to repair the new tech in these cars and the insane litigation is the cause. Doesn’t matter how good a driver you are. It’s industry wide. Carriers are getting squeezed by reinsurers. Same shit in homeowners. This is the new normal.

I pay about $1300 a year longstanding over past 15+ years. I just added to cars to my plan and realized it was the same cost for the year which was surprising. I get a ticket like every other year for speeding but only ever was involved in one fender bender.

I always remember a patient saying to me "get the best insurance you can afford" in regard to medical coverage as he learned how much it benefited him once he got in an accident.

I told y’all this was going to happen. I own multiple businesses in the auto insurance space. With inflation, cost to repair the new tech in these cars and the insane litigation is the cause. Doesn’t matter how good a driver you are. It’s industry wide. Carriers are getting squeezed by reinsurers. Same shit in homeowners. This is the new normal.
Insurance groups are raping people! They’ve fucked me over so much I don’t even lube up first! Yet they still reap BILLIONS in profits year after year.

I believe hurricane Katrina hit them the hardest back in 05’ and it definitely changed things. Insurance groups paid out a fuck ton of monies yet still raked in high profits!! I have ZERO love for insurance companies!!!!

Cage

Not sure how you guys are paying these numbers. I pay around 100 every 6 mon For one car and 350 every 6 for the other.

You pay for your coverage. You likely have less coverage than the higher cost coverage. Its a gamble.

I pay $100 a year for my motorcycle but if I wreck it I get nothing to replace it. While my cars I have insured pretty well.

Mine dropped a few hundred this year for my yearly rate. Down to $1860 a year for my newer 4 wheel drive pick up. Was sitting at the end of a highway in 2019 when the person behind me didn't notice 80 stopped cars and plowed into me at 60 mph. Not my fault but my rates went up the next year. Seems many peoples rates that i know have dropped this year as some insurance companies raised their rates to much last year and need to give some money back.

4 autos with 2 teen drivers. 1 teen accident. Louisiana is corrupt with personal injury attorneys.
*faints*

We went the same way. Geico to Progressive. Pay $1900 per year. 2 cars (2021 Audi and 2020 BMW) Wife and I. No tickets, accidents in over 20 years. Way abpve minimum coverage.

Louisiana is a personal injury lawyers wet dream! Just look at Morris Bart!

Cage

Louisiana is a personal injury lawyers wet dream! Just look at Morris Bart!

Our state is as corrupt as it gets with injury attorneys. My son had a fender bender in school traffic. Hit my policy for 50k for pain and suffering.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131