over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Carb cycling

Pitbull1

Registered
I've been reading the book called "the anabolic diet". I want to use it for a bulk. I actually do like keeping my carbs below 30 grams a day. It makes me feel good, but then I don't eat that many calories on no carbs.

One part I have a question on is that the Dr says "You don't need to worry about how many calories per do if you don't want to....think of it of how many calories per week for your goal.

This is great and I wanted to hear any feedback about this for bulking.

I can easily do the following.

Monday through Thursday 2000 calories and under 30 carbs per day. Fri, Sat Sunday 10,000 calories per day.

Basically I am eating steak and eggs and bacon during the week and when the weekend rolls around I can go crazy on Chipotle burritos, cici's pizza, burger king and everything else...

So in a week I am getting 38,000 calories which would be the same as spreading those calories out throughout the week...according to this book

I can not eat over 3000kcal on keto, I don't have the hunger. To me keto is a cutting aid. Bulking on the other hand... I will need a weekend of pizza/ice cream to boost the total kcals of the week.

exactly what im thinking...pizza....golden corral....chinese buffets. I guess it iss more important the calories u get for the week than it is daily calories

I can not eat over 3000kcal on keto, I don't have the hunger. To me keto is a cutting aid. Bulking on the other hand... I will need a weekend of pizza/ice cream to boost the total kcals of the week.

I tend to agree that keto is best utilized while cutting. I did the Anabolic Diet a few years ago while cutting. It worked really well. I just don't think that I could gain muscle while eating Keto. That's not to say that it couldn't work for you.

I tend to agree that keto is best utilized while cutting. I did the Anabolic Diet a few years ago while cutting. It worked really well. I just don't think that I could gain muscle while eating Keto. That's not to say that it couldn't work for you.

Well, me neither. The only chance to me is eating crazy amounts of food on carb refeed/loading days. I don't enjoy feeling bloated and groggy so when I have to "bulk" I stick to a diet with carbs. There is another reason, I keep almost the same strength on keto but the recovery sucks and I have to cut a lot of training volume.

My gym buddy do a CKD year around but I only do it on cutting phases.

Well, me neither. The only chance to me is eating crazy amounts of food on carb refeed/loading days. I don't enjoy feeling bloated and groggy so when I have to "bulk" I stick to a diet with carbs. There is another reason, I keep almost the same strength on keto but the recovery sucks and I have to cut a lot of training volume.

My gym buddy do a CKD year around but I only do it on cutting phases.

Give it a shot. Id love to see how it could work for someone else.
I actually do carb cycle, but in a more traditional way. I wish I could keep strength on keto, because I would utilize it more often.

There's got to be a better way to get carbs in ? Wouldn't it be better. Say using a karbolyn drink vs a pizza or does it not matter?

There's got to be a better way to get carbs in ? Wouldn't it be better. Say using a karbolyn drink vs a pizza or does it not matter?

Everything matter! I will say is better to keep fat low, protein medium-low and carbs ultra-high, start with "high GI carbs" and slowly move to "low GI carbs". I put the "" because the fiber, fat and so on is going to change the GI but you got the idea. Obviously, you can do the pizza and ice cream weekend... In my case is impossible to eat more than 3000kcal on keto so if I want to bulk on keto I need to overeat on weekends and eat 10.000kcal with rice, potatoes and oats is annoying... Obviously I am not on contest prep, so, fuck it.

Last edited:
I've been reading the book called "the anabolic diet". I want to use it for a bulk. I actually do like keeping my carbs below 30 grams a day. It makes me feel good, but then I don't eat that many calories on no carbs.

One part I have a question on is that the Dr says "You don't need to worry about how many calories per do if you don't want to....think of it of how many calories per week for your goal.

This is great and I wanted to hear any feedback about this for bulking.

I can easily do the following.

Monday through Thursday 2000 calories and under 30 carbs per day. Fri, Sat Sunday 10,000 calories per day.

Basically I am eating steak and eggs and bacon during the week and when the weekend rolls around I can go crazy on Chipotle burritos, cici's pizza, burger king and everything else...

So in a week I am getting 38,000 calories which would be the same as spreading those calories out throughout the week...according to this book

Curious as to what macros are suggested for pound of body weight.

Is this approach supposed to help you gain quality muscle with minimum fat?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131