over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

carb cycling

Then why is the account active if it's a banned account. Again I posted screen shots of you doing the exact same thing to Casca. You don't answer any of these accusations just like you avoided then in that meso thread.

Jrbdallas said you did the same thing to him. Blocked him from using his account, changed his password and posted acting as him.

And you just highlighted the fact I can't get percocets in my country but I still somehow managed to sell them. You posting the same manufacturered screenshot and insulting other members intelligence by thinking that they believe you

Here is a former mod and what he has to say about EVO and our friend wolfpackalpha.

Attachments

• 20160708_173007.jpg
    20160708_173007.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 223
Here is a post from TX TERROR (jrbdallas) a former mod on evo.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160708-173701.jpg
    Screenshot_20160708-173701.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 219
So this is all apart of that exodus from Elite? What happened there? Bunch of guys got booted? Then they spread into a bunch of seedy endevours?

No really, I don't know. That's why I'm asking...but I think that we've already dealt one of those guys around here.

Since this had turned into gossip, I'm an inquiring mind and need to know!

Bonacris, hey drug dealer, what you found posts from 2015? a year ago by disgruntled mods. Good luck with that, that supposed to disprove you selling drugs? How's that? You are a lying drug dealer that's trying to cover up his ass after you were exposed.

No matter what you say, you got exposed boy simple as that.

Percocet Abuse Signs, Symptoms and Addiction Treatment

Percocet is the trade name for a prescription pain reliever that combines:

Oxycodone, an opioid analgesic - or narcotic painkiller - with similar effects as heroin and morphine.
Acetaminophen, the active ingredient in Tylenol--a mild pain reliever and fever reducer.

SAAJrug.jpg

I'm not the one who offered drugs to kids, you are! if you had shut your mouth and not gone out of your way to attack me, you would have been ignored. You got exposed for selling literally heroin pills to 17 year olds on evo and you got banned for it. You don't like it? go fuck yourself. :headbang:

As a member of this community, I like to have the freedom to post on ANY thread as I please while staying within rules of the forum, general rules of netiquette and general rules of respect.

Oh right, you're right then READ the PM rules! Many people on PM have been banned for attacking sponsors, so don't play like you don't know. It's against the rules to maliciously attack sponsors like Bonacris did.

I did NOT look for trouble, bonacris hijacked my thread and attacked me and I defended myself. Why do you keep not understanding this?

Many many times I reply to a thread without even knowing who started it.

Your threads make me uncomfortable. Sometimes I answer a simple thing and you call me names and gives me the middle finger (literally).

You have issues. You're too angry to be part of a healthy discussion.

If you know I'm too angry and my threads make you uncomfortable, get out and don't comment on my threads. What is wrong with you bro? You're like a 16 year old girl, the boy makes you mad but you can't stop texting him? wtf bro, just buzz off and leave me alone.

I don't know you, you don't know me, I don't want any issues with you. Best thing is you stay out of my threads and ignore me completely, there is an "IGNORE" button on vbulletin where you can just ignore me if I make you "uncomfortable."

Bonacris, hey drug dealer, what you found posts from 2015? a year ago by disgruntled mods. Good luck with that, that supposed to disprove you selling drugs? How's that?

No it doesn't disprove that, you are correct but it does prove that you have used other people accounts a made posts pretending to be them which is what you did with my account. I have posted 4 screen shots of people you have done it to. I think that's pretty evident how worthless you word is you are. It's you word against mine and I have proof you have done it more than once.

Oh and way to go attacking other PM members that will work in your favour.

Animal you are such a fuckin loser and shit disturber it's just a matter of time till you get the boot... This community here neither wants you or appreciates you

You're like a 16 year old girl, the boy makes you mad but you can't stop texting him?

You can't help yourself, can you? :D

I've asked my aunt who's a Brazilian santeria priestess to put a spell on you, it works this way: if I ask you a question and you tell me the truth, all aspects of your life will thrive. If you lie, you'll have 7 years of bad luck.

Question is: Did you or did you not login into bonacris' account on evo?

You can't help yourself, can you? :D

I've asked my aunt who's a Brazilian santeria priestess to put a spell on you, it works this way: if I ask you a question and you tell me the truth, all aspects of your life will thrive. If you lie, you'll have 7 years of bad luck.

I know you just can't help yourself. If you love me so much bro why don't you add me on facebook? :D

I just put a spell on you myself, no need for a priest. My spell aint bad like yours. Wish your next cycle makes your abs finally come out and shine hardcore. :headbang: I'll leave you with a good comment.

No it doesn't disprove that

Yea you're right, it doesn't disprove you're dealing drugs. Don't be trying to weasel out of it.

No matter what you say, you got exposed boy simple as that.

Percocet Abuse Signs, Symptoms and Addiction Treatment

Percocet is the trade name for a prescription pain reliever that combines:

Oxycodone, an opioid analgesic - or narcotic painkiller - with similar effects as heroin and morphine.
Acetaminophen, the active ingredient in Tylenol--a mild pain reliever and fever reducer.

You should be ashamed trying to push heroin on 17 year olds :eek::mad:

SAAJrug.jpg

Animal could you please post that pic of the pm, I haven't been able to see it yet??

I thought I was going to read things about carb cycling [emoji52]

I know you just can't help yourself. If you love me so much bro why don't you add me on facebook? :D

I would if I had facebook. ;)

I just put a spell on you myself, no need for a priest. My spell aint bad like yours. Wish your next cycle makes your abs finally come out and shine hardcore. :headbang: I'll leave you with a good comment.

They''ve been gone for so long that I don't even think they exist anymore.

Some sense of humor from you, huh? Glad to see it.

Now, please answer the question.

He's a lying drug dealer. He logged in, I just gave his IP on his last log in , here it is again: 159.134.212.150. Bonacris logged in and it showed him he's "banned" lol he went on to say "someone" logged in. Yea ok, bonacris "someone" logged in from your Ireland IP to your evo account.

IP Information for XXXXXXXXX
IP Location XXXXXXXXXX
ASN XXXXXX
Whois Server whois.ripe.net
IP Address XXXXXXX

Just a reminder Bonacris is the guy who sells heroin to 17 year olds.

SAAJrug.jpg

So how did you recover his PMs?

You (or the Admin/Owner) banned him, then changed his password and logged in to his account at some point to screen grab that PM.

Either way, someone from your staff logged in to his account to recover his PM, otherwise you can't view it.

Only paid sponsor I know that keeps plugging their site in every post they start in the main forum.

Always says," We are discussing it in EVO now."

So how did you recover his PMs?

You (or the Admin/Owner) banned him, then changed his password and logged in to his account at some point to screen grab that PM.

Either way, someone from your staff logged in to his account to recover his PM, otherwise you can't view it.

This is in the inbox so this message has been sent to himself or someone else from my account. You can see my account is active from the green dot beside my name.

• on the 30th of June animal made the claim that I sold drugs via PMS

•on the 4th of July my account that is banned on evolutionary was logged into a 5.50am

•on the 7th of July he posted the screenshot with no date because it would have been from July 2016 when I was banned in Oct 2015 and no recipient because he sent it to himself or another member of Admin.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131